CLASS OF 2007 follow along with us.

JoeandMarcia

Hello everyone,

The Chapmans and Bubars are at Zion Nat.Park. Mother nature did some real serious work here. The veiws here and the run from Sedona have been nothing but awesome. Hope to continue the run as we head to Bryce,Capital Reef,Arches,Canyonlands Nat.Parks in Utah.Please everyone drive careful and play safe.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tom & Paula,

Are you picking up the Natchez in Louisiana?

If so will you be traveling thru Texas to get there? When?

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

LOBSTER FEST ??????

Sounds like something I might enjoy, and because our daughter in NYC will be out of school during the month of Aug we might just be in the area.

Right now we are parked in a small CG called Betty's RV Park in BEECH Island SC.

They said it was OK to wash the rig, WOW what a change from the west.

I guess we will spend the next week washing the rig, inside and out, maybe we can save enough of the sand from the AZ desert to build a castle.

We are hoping to meet up with Bob and Molly in a couple weeks on the east coast.

Anyone in the area give us a call, I am always looking for an excuse to eat out.

Chasing the 70's

You can follow us using My link

I may not know what town I will be sleeping in,

But I know I'll be sleeping in MY bed.

Hi folks!

We are inDeath Valley Nat'l Park. It is beautiful! The mountains & desert here are different than anyplace else we have been before. The spring flowers are blooming too for a bonus. We are at Furnace Creek Ranch near the Visitors Center, because they have full-hookups. That means air conditioning which we like & our dogs need. It was 92 when we got here yesterday & cooled down last night to around 70. There are a lot of things here to see & we look forward to our 5 nights here.

Patti & Hank Landry

Molly & Scooter- Boston Terriers

2009 Phaeton

toad: 07 Silver Toyota

landrypatti@yahoo.com

http://woodalls.mytripjournal.com/HankandPatti

Location: Paradise South, Mercedes, Tx for the winter of 2010

Patti:

You are not making things any better.

We are sitting here watching the liquid sunshine fall from the sky.

Death Valley is one place that is on our list of places to see. The boondockers meet up there in Oct for the start of their winter gatherings.

Enjoy it any try to see as much of it as you can. (I want to hear all about it)

Chasing the 70's

Hi Patti,

I have heard that there is NO cell coverage in Death Valley. Is that true?

I was hoping we could attend the encampment in November, but we can only do it if we have cell coverage.

Glad to hear you are having a good time. We are outside of Phoenix until tomorrow when we start heading towards New Mexico.

Norah

Hi from beautiful, sunny, hot (92) Death Valley!

Marcia & Joe, sorry your sunshine is liquid. You have to put this place high on your list... Hank thinks this is the most beautiful national park we have been in so far. We've seen Scotty's Castle (take the underground tour too if available), the Ubehebe crater, walked into Titus Canyon, & I did Golden Canyon. Today it is Badwater & Artist's Palatte & ???

Norah, There are NO cell service coverage areas that we have found. But the visitor areas like Scotty's Castle & the Furnace Creek Ranch area have pay phones. If you are staying at Furnace Creek Ranch which is privately owned, you might be able to have an emergency phone number /contact person that would fit your needs. Enjoy NM... the northwest part is beautiful. I've been to Bandolier & Soda Dam. There are many other places to visit & enjoy. If you've never been there you are going to love it too.

For traveling phone needs we have MCI phone cards that we have had to rely on for daily calls. They are at a very low rate & have worked for us.

Everybody be safe & have fun!

Patti & Hank Landry

Molly & Scooter- Boston Terriers

2009 Phaeton

toad: 07 Silver Toyota

landrypatti@yahoo.com

http://woodalls.mytripjournal.com/HankandPatti

Location: Paradise South, Mercedes, Tx for the winter of 2010

Howdy!

Trisha, The Pumpkin Patch RV park in Hermom is one of the best Passport America CG's we stayed in during our travels. We stayed over two weeks at the park waiting for our house to sell last year before going to Canada.

We're on the California coast now just spent a few days at Malibu RV Park over looking the Pacific coast. We scooted into Los Angeles and Hollowwood to see the sites. Yesterday we moved up to Pismo Beach to Oceano CG State Park.

"Happy Trails"

chiefneon Gary & Karen

"Class of 2007 Fulltimer's"

Gary & karen

Smoochie & Michaela (fur babies)

2018 Chevorlet 3500 HD/LTZ 2L Custom Hauler

2014 Heartland Cyclone 4000

2016 Smart Car Prime

Hi Guys...We are stuck in Tulsa. Last night we had the tornado sirens go off at 2:30 AM and we had quater size hail. We are waiting for the weather to clear here and in north Texas, it is suppose to get bad again Wed. and Thursday. I do not want to be hauling Fay's horse in a storm. Anyway we hope the storms clear out and we can get back to the MH.

Jay n Fay Carter and Lulu

01 Fleetwood Expedition,DP

07 Saturn Toad

Jay & Fay, We'll be looking to hear from you sometime next week....hurry back before the Blue Bonnets have finished blooming.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Hey Jay

We're stuck in that same weather pattern. We're in Wichita Falls. We planned on leaving tomorrow and heading toward Livingston but there calling for severe weather all day tomorrow so we'll just sit tight and wait for it to end. I'm ready to head back to the Southwest.

Safe travels everyone

We are under tornadoe watch this evening and projected hail and heavy wind. But one never knows. Everyone stay safe

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

Tom and Paula, the weather channel said Thursday was going to be real bad, but after that it will clear off for Friday. We are going to hang tight till then.

Nana get out those big rocks again for Ron's pockets or he might end up in Kansas.

07 Saturn Toad

Hi Guys

I haven't posted in a long time, but have been reading as often as I can. We are in Schulenburg, TX and will be leaving tomorrow. If you ever get to this area you might take in the painted churches.. Here are a couple of examples..

DSC_0017M.jpg

DSC_0021M.jpg

Hope to see you down the road.

Travel Safe and may God Bless
BC
======== Fulltiming =============================
Bob & Pat Curry & Trevor
16 F350 CC SRW LB 4WD * 08 Bighorn 3400RE #9948
Mor/Ryde 7k IS, 8k DB * 17.5 Rims w/G114 GY Tires
Bigfoot Auto Leveling * Repainted Ruby Red
Escapee 96030 * Fulltime since 10-08-2007
Enjoying all of the wonders God has provided for us.

You all stay safe out there and weather the storms. We will start preparing for them to arrive here in SC about Sat. Right now we are enjoying the 70's and sunshine. I hope they die down a lot before we get them.

TX Bobcat, those are som nice pics. It amazes me at the detail they put in those old churches.

Chasing the 70's

TX Bobcat you must be right behind us. We just left that area. We were staying at the TT Colorado River. I took the same pictures of the painted churches. Right now we are in TT Lake Whitney. We will be here for about 10 days and then head north to SD Rapid City. Any of you get up that way give me a shout. Here is a link to my blog. http://web.mac.com/thouk/Living_the_RV_Dream/Blog/Blog.html

You all take care and safe travels.

Terry & Bernadette

2018 Ram 2500

2019 Cedar Creek 29IK

Joe. It is always good to hear from you. Can you send me a link to the job you were talking about ? We are hunkered down here, tornados just south of here. Maybe they will play out by the time they get to you guys.

Stay safe...

07 Saturn Toad

Dental work done, and a great tour of the less-known birding areas in SE AZ, I'm back at San Joaquin Road with Cowboy Les, Professor Jim, and Brent the radio guy. Plus a few others I haven't met yet.

There was a rain shower today, but in general temps will be in the 90's this week. For those that headed north two weeks ago, I TOLD you it was too early icon_smile.gif I'm hanging down here for another few weeks, maybe going west to the Lagunas before I head northward.

Don't want to encounter snow, you know....

2007 Arctic Fox Fifth Wheel

2007 Chevy Silverado 2500HD (Green)

Jay here is the link Possible workamping with horses

I hope you all surrive the storms out there, and Marty don't get too hot there in Tucson.

We are about 8 miles from where they are playing the Masters, and if we had any intrest in golf it would be awesome.

Chasing the 70's

Marty its not that cold here.Just left Capital Reef,Utah About 65 there,sitting in Goblin Valley State Park ,Utah. Temps about 70 with winds about the same. Looking out the window and watching all the tent people trying to keep all there stuff on the same plant.If anyone makes it around here, you have to stop and see these "Goblin" formations,there really something differant.On to Arches tomorrow and Canyonland.Everyone play safe and watch the sky,its that time of year.

Archived