CLASS OF 2007 follow along with us.

JoeandMarcia

Tony and Pamela we hope you both get back to 100% really soon. I say Tony and Pamela because everyone knows when mom aint happy nobody is happy.

Hank and Patti; thanks and we are looking forward to seeing you 2 again. (Maybe Gypsy Journal Rally East?)

Chasing the 70's

You can follow us using My link

I may not know what town I will be sleeping in,

But I know I'll be sleeping in MY bed.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think my brother will be going home tomorrow. icon_wink.gif He will have to come back next week for a check up, and then maybe they will fix the broken bones. (unless we take him to Lexington next week)

Marcia and I will hang out here at the SKP park and maybe see some of the sights that we have lived near for years but never seen.

Chasing the 70's

I called my brother tonight to see if he needed anything before we went up there. to my surprise his daughter had come down from Middlesboro to stay with him.

that gave us the excuse (like we need an excuse) to fire up the Margarator. Bill and Helen came over to sip on margaritas and play mexican train. Carl, another neighbor here at raccoon Valey came too.

Well most of you know what happens when the Margarator is fired up. We didn't get finished with the Mexican train, but everyone was laughing had having a gr8 time.

And to think if tomorrow wasn't Saturday, (everyday is a Saturday) we would be worried about getting up to go to w***. Like Jay says," someone is working in Tulsa today" (or tomorrow).

We are looking forward to seeing Nana25K and her side kick Ron tomorrow. I have a storage bin full of spit wads waiting for the room mother.

Chasing the 70's

Well it appears that maybe the funk fog has lifted. Yesterday was not only uneventful...it was actually back to being downright fun. We have been using the free National Forest CG on the Natchez Trace and they have been great. Jeff Busby in the middle has some uneven sights but for one night we made it work. Last night at Merriweather Lewis was very nice. The spots appear a little tight at first glance but with a little manuevering even the 40" buses were in the pull thrus. They are long enough that moving forward or back a few feet gives you room for several slides among the trees.Met a lovely local couple who camp there all the time. Fired up the campfire until it drizzeled us out.

Joe we are on our way..should be there by noon.

Hopefully there is a full hookup as we are in need of an extended hot shower!!!

I have brand new long rulers to crack your knuckles with if you misbehave in class while I am there. Get out the dice...I feel some Farkle waiting for us.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Thanks Joe and Marcia for a fun evening...Too bad you turned the lights out before I caught up with you though. icon_biggrin.gif

I'm sorry that we had to leave before we got to meet Ron and Linda. I hope they arrived safely.

Travel safe,

Helen

2010 Big Sky 340

2012 Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie

Member of the Fulltime Graduating Class of '05

SKP # 87524

Bill and Helen, we too had a gr8 time, thanks for making it so enjoyable.

The lights were out but we were watching TV in the bedroom, and I was up most of the night playing on the computer. I'm sorry we slept in so long and didn't catch you this AM.

Linda and Ron did make it OK, Linda made dinner for us all tonight, and we played Mexican train until almost midnight. (inside) We was so excited about seeing them and playing Mexican train we didn't even think to get the Margarator out.

Chasing the 70's

Sonomalake: The drive is great. The spring flowers on the dogwood and redbud are done but wildflowers are coming on. Short,T-shirt during the day,jacket at night

Bill & Helen, sorry wee missed you where are you headed now?

How great to see Joe & Marcia. Mexican Train was fun even if I did get "skunked" by Joe big time. Of course Ron helping Joe didn't help the matter. Wish we could have stayed another day but the Gdaughter's birthday is calling us in VA. Beach.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Hi nana, We are following the blossoms and sneezing our way to Minnesota until mid June when we head to Newfoundland.... Maybe we'll catch you at the GJR in September on our way back.

Helen

2010 Big Sky 340

2012 Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie

Member of the Fulltime Graduating Class of '05

SKP # 87524

Hi Gang it looks like the class is on the move and having fun as it sould be. Kathy and I are in Turkey Creek Escapees park in Hollister MO.We plan on staying till 10th June. If anyone is in the Branson area give us a shout.Been reading the posts some are way to funny and some are heart felt. Anyway you folks please take care and we hope to see some of you again in Gillette.

David & Kathy 2007 hitchhiker LS 34.5 IKTG

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

http://www.giraffelady65.blogspot.com

http://www.downaonewayroad.blogspot.com

A true friend is one who knows your faults and still wants to be your friend

My brother was released from the hospital, they didn't repair the broken bones yet, that will wait until the swelling is gone in a week or two.

We will head back to the Cumberland Gap National Park today. Plan on spending a week or two there before meandering north for my Dr appointment on June 4th in Lexington KY.

If all is OK with my appointment we will start our adventure towards the Northeastern States.

Chasing the 70's

Joe & Marcia, Glad to hear that Scott is home. Drive safe today.

We are in VA. Beach and it is COLD. Barely in the mid 60's, damp & windy. The birthday girl (our grandaughter) was speechless yesterday when she opened the door to find us on the porch. Such Fun!!!

We actually did our first parking lot stop over Friday by ourselves. Wal- Mart in Bedford VA. was great. Nice people.

Everyone have a Happy Mothers Day where ever you are.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

Sorry Carolyn and Keith, but we are headed north east. ( if the gas prices don't climb much more )

We do hope Keith is doing better, and we will keep him (and you) in our prayers and thoughts.

Chasing the 70's

Carolyn & Kieth,

We won't be in Wisconsin this summer but we do think of you often and keep you in our prayers.

Keep in touch.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

Howdy Everyone!

We've been out of touch in the BLM land just outside of Delta UT. Stayed few days at Topaz Mountain area then moved over to Notch Peak looking for Trilobites. We've moved on up to Salt Lake City so Karen can re-up on her med's, and new puppy needs go to vet for final shot before going into Canada. We're still slowly headed toward Alaska.

Glade everyone is doing better these days. See ya down the road.

"Happy Trails"

chiefneon Gary & Karen

"Class of 2007 Fulltimer's"

Gary & karen

Smoochie & Michaela (fur babies)

2018 Chevorlet 3500 HD/LTZ 2L Custom Hauler

2014 Heartland Cyclone 4000

2016 Smart Car Prime

Gary and karen, be safe up there, and have a gr8 time.

How are you hauling all those rocks you all are finding?

Looking forward to the time when our paths cross again.

Chasing the 70's

Looks like everyone is having fun moving about the country.

We, on the other hand, have been stuck in St. George, Utah since Monday. icon_frown.gif A little oil leak has turned into 3 days of tearing apart our truck engine and fixing an untold number of problems. We hope to be out of here and back on the road Friday.

The next stop will be eastern Nebraska to spend Memorial Day weekend with friends. Then a slow ride towards SD and WY.

Howdy Joe & Marcia!

Hope you family is doing well.

Yep we had to give up the five gallon bucket for larger boxes to put all the rocks in. Karen's filled them up with geodes, fire agate, tourmaline, topaz, garnet and trilobites. We struck out on the gold panning in California. Maybe will do better in Alaska, love to come back with a box full of gold. But the boxes are almost full so I guess I'll be getting a couple more before we make it back to Texas to off load.

"Happy Trails"

chiefneon Gary & Karen

Gary & karen

2016 Smart Car Prime

Gary:

With gold selling for as much as it is now, fill all the boxes with gold up there and mail the others back.

We hope you strike it big where ever you dig, and for whatever you dig for.

Marcia has had a lot of fun showing off the rocks you all dug up and cut up while we were in Q.(everyone likes the fish)

But as you know they are just Spanish Love Stones to me.LOL

Chasing the 70's

Howie & Norah...We feel your pain...seems like everyone's RV are in the know about the reciept of those "stimulus checks" and the need to pour it back into the RV industry icon_wink.gif

Karen..how soon before you have to chose between carrying the rocks or Gary icon_razz.gif.

Safe travels everyone.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

Howdy Linda!

That want happen until we fill up the drives side cab of the truck...

"Happy Trails"

chiefneon Gary & Karen

Gary & karen

2016 Smart Car Prime

Archived