CLASS OF 2007 follow along with us.

JoeandMarcia

Marcia gets her seat back......

We sold the suzuki yesterday so she won't be following the rv anymore. We are back to the way we started out, RV, Trailer, and 2 bikes.

The rig will be ready tomorrow AM so we should be headed to KY tomorrow afternoon, and I'll have my co-pilot back, YEA!!!

The grand baby is doing good, the new daddy is wanting some rest, (I told him the rest will come in about 40 years).

Chasing the 70's

You can follow us using My link

I may not know what town I will be sleeping in,

But I know I'll be sleeping in MY bed.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howdy! Joe & Marcia

Sorry I didn't let you know sooner but New Braunfels is just a short distance from Seguin. Lots of thinks to do there and the river is great also. If you do get over to New Braunfels stop in an eat some great Bar-B-que at a place call Rudy's on HWY 46.

"Happy Trails"

chiefneon Gary & Karen

"Class of 2007 Fulltimer's"

Gary & karen

Smoochie & Michaela (fur babies)

2018 Chevorlet 3500 HD/LTZ 2L Custom Hauler

2014 Heartland Cyclone 4000

2016 Smart Car Prime

Hi Guys,

This is the first chance I have had to post in a little while.

Pamela went in to the hospital on March 5 with pneumonia. They tried to get control of the problem and finally had to perform surgery yesterday.

I am glad to say the surgery was a success and today we begin the recovery process. Since they had to spread the ribs on the left side of her chest, I am expecting she will be sore for a while.

Joe thanks for the update on Ray and Elen.

Tony

Jones the Beagle

2001 Int'l 4700LP

2005 Travel Supreme 40RLTS

2006 Honda CRV

Our thoughts & Prayers are with Pamela & Tony Elen & Ray. Please Keep all of us updated

David & Kathy 2007 hitchhiker LS 34.5 IKTG

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

http://www.giraffelady65.blogspot.com

http://www.downaonewayroad.blogspot.com

A true friend is one who knows your faults and still wants to be your friend

Bob & Molly, We just heard the news about your niece and you are all in our prayers.

Ray & Elen need to get well and back o your feet so we can hook up soon

Tony & Pam, you are also on our prayer list.

Had a great lunch a visit on Friday with Fay & Jay and we are hoping that Jay is feeling better soon so we can have a longer visit while they are in our area.

Travel safe to all

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Hey gang:

We made it to KY today. I did a lot more driving than I wanted to do in such a short time, but seeing that little baby was worth it.

We are in the Cumberland Gap National Park, that is in VA. for the next week or so. It is a nice park, $17 a night with elect. Water and dump up on the hill. When we arrived there was 2 camp hosts and 1 guy in a van camping, but when we got home tonight there were a couple others here.

We are thinking about SC, maybe the outter banks next week if the dr goes alright friday.

Chasing the 70's

Hi Joe and Marcia, glad to hear you are in ole' Kentucky safe and sound! Enjoy the new baby while you're there!

If you head further east, give us a call and come sit a spell. We can do Margarator things and eat some more. We'll also be in MB later in April so we'll talk to you!

Trish, let us know when you come thru on your way north, we'd love to meet you or stop by and stay over for a while.

Hugs to all!

M&B

Bob and Molly

www.moonriverandwe.blogspot.com
Two drifters...off to see the world....
SKP #73997

OK guys and gals, that's just about enough people being sick or injured. icon_mad.gif

From now on, you need to ask permission if you want to get sick. icon_wink.gif

Seriously, I hope you guys are all on the mend. So far at least, Connie and I have been lucky and missed the sick stuff.

We're still in Benson for another week and then to Camp Verde for some sight-seeing.

Stay safe.

Paul

Our blog A Breath of Fresh Road

Paul & Connie

98 Monaco Windsor 38' DP (For Sale)

2004 Chevy Tracker

Started 10/8/07

Our dearest friends and family. Elen and I want to thank one and all for the deep concern you have shown us. We send our love, thanks, and prayers to ever one of you. Sorry to hear about all that have been sick. We wish you all a speedy recovery. Elen and I are still north of Phoenix recovering. In a small hideout hard to get into. I am doing fine. Elen has a follow up apointment the 3rd of Apr. If all is well we will be heading north/east. Hopefully we will catch up with Joe and Marcia.

SKP 98010
1990 Bounder 27D by Fleetwood
Ray and Elen living this beautiful life style and exploring this beautiful country

Hey you two!! We are so glad to finally hear from you. Do you have your own computer going again? Please get well, we have worried about you all this time. We will be heading east the first week of May so we need to now where you are going to be.....can't miss a chance to visit. I have a great cheap place to drop anchor in Virgina. If you are interested let me know

Travel safe..let us know that all is well with Elen after her appt.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Ray and Elen:

We are so glad to hear from you 2. I know sis will heal up really fast, so plan on heading SOUTH east. It is cold here in KY, low of 28-30 tonight, so if I get the all clear from the doctor tomorrow we will be headed towards SOUTH Carolina until it does warm up here.

We will be in Tellico Plains TN the 3rd weekend in May for a KLR (my motorcycle) rally. But then everything is riding on what the dr says tomorrow, you know how the VA can string out the appointments.

Chasing the 70's

Ray & Elen were happy to see you two doing good. It,s starting to warm up here in AZ so you guys be careful the Rattlers are starting to come out. Be safe.

David & Kathy 2007 hitchhiker LS 34.5 IKTG

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

http://www.giraffelady65.blogspot.com

http://www.downaonewayroad.blogspot.com

A true friend is one who knows your faults and still wants to be your friend

Howdy!

Glade to hear everyone is doing better and on the mend. Karen and I left Quartzsite Tuesday. Didn't go far We've put down in Wiley Wells CG near Mule Mountain in California. Nice place to boondock here on LTVA. They have two CG's in the area with backin spaces and each have a picnic table fire cooking pit and a fire ring. Dump near by but water NO! So will be moving when the water runs out. We've got to go to the Opal Hill Mine and dug up some treasures. Going to do some Geode hunting next couple of days.

"Happy Trails"

Chiefneon Gary & Karen

"Class of 2007 Fulltimer's"

Gary & karen

Smoochie & Michaela (fur babies)

2018 Chevorlet 3500 HD/LTZ 2L Custom Hauler

2014 Heartland Cyclone 4000

2016 Smart Car Prime

Hears wishing everyone a Happy Easter

Paula and I are parked at the SKP park in Pahrump Nv. where we'll have Easter dinner with fellow SKP's. Tuesday we'll head over to Lake Mead NRA. We'll begin a slow ride East from there. The weather will determine our route.

Safe travels to all and Enjoy! Enjoy!

Ray and elen, hope you get to journey on soon, but you're not really behind cause we're still in arizona too. But heading north tomorrow, it's getting a tad too warm here in Tucson. good luck guys. mark and bobbie johnson

www.artfulrvadventures.com.

Exploring and photographing the west's most scenic places

Hi All:

We had wonderful Easter dinner out here in the desert south of Tucson on BLM land. There are a bunch of us here--Howie and Norah Glover, Marty Cassidy, Mike and Sandy Bubar and us. We also invited some others parked around us, so we had 12. We were humorously entertained by Les Buffum, a cowboy poet of note and spent 4 hours eating, drinking and enjoying each other's company. It was one of the best Easters ever for us.....we really felt we were with family and didn't have any of the common strain or spats you sometime have at family gatherings.

We all have deep tans out here in the Tucson sun with temperatures in the 80's with nice breeze, and nights in the 40's....pretty perfect for me.

Tomorrow we will travel with the Bubars towards Sedona, then Zion and Bryce NP.

We miss seeing you all but have been pretty lucky to meet some of the gang on the road at various times.

Jim & Bobbie Chapman

http://chappytrails.blogspot.com

SKP#95234

We are glad to hear you all are enjpying the 80's, we however have fallen short again. we are here at the Cumberland gap NP in VA and it is SNOWING on us today.

Taxes, grandbaby and a doctors appointment has us here, but we can leave now, but the temps are climbing this week so we may hang around a few more days visiting with the kids, (one in from NY City, and one that is stationed in AZ and the one that had the baby here in TN) We had snow the last time we were all together in AZ back in Dec. I'm thinking it might be the kids cursing us for not taking them with us every where we go, or waiting until they moved out to start this FTing.

We hope everyone is having a good time, and we will be back in the 70's by Thursday. (I hope)

Chasing the 70's

Archived