CLASS OF 2007 follow along with us.

JoeandMarcia

We got settled in at Lazydays in Tucson day before yesterday till late February, so anyone who is in the area or passing through, give a shout. Hoping to see some class members this winter! And, if there's something exciting planned for Phoenix or Q, let us know. We just might hop in the toad and head that way!

John & Lora

http://southfromalaska2.blogspot.com/

2003 Foretravel U320

2018 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Class of '07

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hop in the tiad my foot. There will be several of us in Q around the time of the tent show so bring your rig and hang out

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Mark & Renita. Come on out to AZ and join the fun.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

• 2 weeks later...

I hope everyone is getting settled in for their winter journeys.

We had a gr8 time with Miss Fay Carter, I recon she is back in Texas now.

Marcia is enjoying her camp host position and I am enjoying the weather. (highs in the low 80's and lows in the upper 70's) Someone has messed with the fan because it has been a bit on the windy side.

Be safe where ever your travels lead you......................................

Chasing the 70's

You can follow us using My link

I may not know what town I will be sleeping in,

But I know I'll be sleeping in MY bed.

Details, details. What's a month among friends!

But, we will be down on 27 NOVEMBER. My keyboard was running a little wild this PM!

Of course DW could change her mind in the next week so...

Bob & BJ
On the road (part time) to ournextstop!
2019 Bounder 35P
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (Oscar)

We are in Tucson at the AFB. Have had a great time with the Bennets who were parked next to us. Unfortunately they moved that big shade tree to their daughters house. But we had a great happy hour last Friday with them at the Newbys. Waiting on the VA to get its act together but we are using the time to continue MH shop

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

• 2 weeks later...

Honey we're home!!!! For all of our frtienfds who may have missed the news on Facebook. Ron and I are the proud new owners of a 2000 Monaco Diplomat. She is 38ft long a in amazing condition. We have been moved in for a couple days and we love it. The truck went to a great home. Sue &Geoff from New Zealandare the happy new owners . We also purchased a 2005 Honda Element. Its charcoal gray so it matches the MH. We always said the sun & the moon had to line up for this to happen and it did.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

Any classmates of 2007 going to be at or near the Rose parade this year? Hope to be in the area before New Years.

Safe Travels!

Von and Christina

SKP #89742 - Lifetime membership - Member of the SKP Class of 2007
Good Sam Club - Lifetime Member
DataStorm #5423
Passport America - Lifetime Member
Sons Of The American Revolution (SAR) - Lifetime Member
American Legion - USAF - Lifetime Member
Rotary Club Member - 30 years

Escapee CARE Supporter

National Wildlife Refuge Volunteer

Oh Marty we are absolutely planning on being in Quartzsite.. We will certainly be picking you & Charlies brains about our solar.. It came with one panel and the first owner added 2 more. We know that at least one of them is working. Of course we are totally ignorant about solar. I know that we don't have nearly enough battery to support all of the panels we have but that is a later add on...

Von & Christina..come on over to Q around the time of the tent show..Ron & I would love to see you.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

• 3 weeks later...

We have 10 days left in 2013, where has the time gone? I was just thinking about all the ups and downs since we went full time, I see a lot more ups than downs, and right now I see snow storms on the news but because we live in an rv we are able to walk outside in shorts and a tee shirt. So avoiding the bad weather (for some of us) is one of the biggest plusses for us, along with meeting some really terrific people.

But now on the down side I'm curious to know if anyone has regrets to giving up the sticks and bricks for a house on wheels?

I know my main regret is that we are not part of the class of 2006, how about you?

Chasing the 70's

You can follow us using My link

I may not know what town I will be sleeping in,

But I know I'll be sleeping in MY bed.

none for us Joe...Can't imagine we would have traded for a MH ife had any regrets.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

Absolutely no regrets about selling the house and getting on the road. Meeting more people, getting together again with RV'ing friends, seeing more of this marvelous country and getting rid of all the stuff I don't miss are just a few of the things I enjoy about this lifestyle.

Wishing all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Safe travels in 2014.

Trisha Schmidt

2008 Tiffin Phaeton

2006 Saturn Vue

Marty Oh Marty wherre are you?????

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

I'm in gd West Texas heading to Deming. Del Rio, to be exact but if you can tell the difference among the towns out here you've got a better eye than I.

It looks like xmas in Marathon, where I can make a skype call to the grandkids. To everyone else, have a great holiday!

2007 Arctic Fox Fifth Wheel

2007 Chevy Silverado 2500HD (Green)

Have a Merry Christmas...looking forward to seeing you in Q..let us know when you are near...Looks like we are in Tucson until about the 28th.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

• 2 weeks later...

In Yuma (VFW BLM) right now, and will head to Q in a week or when I run out of water, whichever comes first. I'm not sure where at Q I'll go, so it would be nice if folk announced their position here when they arrive. Thanks!

2007 Arctic Fox Fifth Wheel

2007 Chevy Silverado 2500HD (Green)

Archived