CLASS OF 2007 follow along with us.

JoeandMarcia

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ron & I are in the DC area this week visiting with our son & his family. We head out from PA for the balloon festival in the 25th. Only things planned so far for the winter is the race in Pheonix in March followed by our daughters wedding in Vegas the end of March. We do hope that spring will find us in Zion and then heading to the PNW.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Back on the road again heading west toward Deming, NM. Spent the last week with my sister and her family in St. Louis. Hope to be in Deming on Thursday. Will be staying at the LoW-Hi Ranch until November 1st. At least my home will be there that whole time. I'm taking off to visit Germany for two weeks to mark the fact that I was first there 50 years ago. Hoping to visit with some of my German 'sisters', their children and grandchildren.

~ Trisha

Trisha Schmidt

2008 Tiffin Phaeton

2006 Saturn Vue

Thanks Joe,Trish,Marty,& Linda for the response i was getting a little concerned that the class was lost somewhere in facebook looks like folks are moving around to snowbird country, safe travels to all.

David & Kathy 2007 hitchhiker LS 34.5 IKTG

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

http://www.giraffelady65.blogspot.com

http://www.downaonewayroad.blogspot.com

A true friend is one who knows your faults and still wants to be your friend

We are passing thru NY today heading from Burlington VT to Key Largo FL. We will be volunteering at John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park in Oct and Nov then down to KW to join Joe and Marcia!

Bob & BJ
On the road (part time) to ournextstop!
2019 Bounder 35P
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (Oscar)

We, too, were in the DC area (last 3 nights), visiting long-lost square dance friend who'd just lost her partner to cancer a year ago this week! Had a nice visit, great weather (for a change from last-week's hot-and-humid in NYC & NJ); en route to SC, GA, & FL before heading west for AZ-closet by the end of Oct.

Chatted briefly with soos in New Brunswick (near Hopewell Rocks); hope to reconvene with them and others in Q during 2nd week of the Big Tent Show.

Cheers, from Roanoake Rapids, NC!

-Don

p.s. Where the heck are Jim & Sandie (or is this the wrong class?)

Don & Fannie

2005 Volvo 670, 12sp FreedomLine, "Black Dude", 3.36 axle, Szmyt Wonder-Bed Smart loader,

ET hitch, Jackalopee (original-prototype), BLUE-DOT air-over-hydraulic brake system,

2007 New Horizons F35RLSSS-C (Mor/Ryde-IS, Kodiak disc brakes, 17.5 H tires),

2005 smart fortwo passion

If you are speaking about Jim & Sandy Algire they are in the Pacific Northwest for summer. I think Washington State. I am sure they will be in Q in the winter. I am guessing that Ron & I will stop in Q at some point

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

We, too, were in the DC area (last 3 nights), visiting long-lost square dance friend who'd just lost her partner to cancer a year ago this week! Had a nice visit, great weather (for a change from last-week's hot-and-humid in NYC & NJ); en route to SC, GA, & FL before heading west for AZ-closet by the end of Oct.

Chatted briefly with soos in New Brunswick (near Hopewell Rocks); hope to reconvene with them and others in Q during 2nd week of the Big Tent Show.

Cheers, from Roanoake Rapids, NC!

-Don

ps. Where the heck are Jim & Sandie (or is this the wrong class?)

Don & Fanny

If You mean Steve, Sandy & Yoda were in the PNW floating between Whidbey Island & Concrete WA. Will be here till after Thanksgiving. Then head south to spend Christmas in Phoenix area with G-kids.

Plan to be in Q for the Big Tent Show so hope we can see you guys again there. Missed you last year.

Safe Travels~~~

Steve & Sandy

Papillon's Yoda & Ruby

2008 Phaeton 40QDH DP

http://allgire-travels.blogspot.com

We are in Las Vegas, NM for the weekend. Going to the Balloon Fiesta in ABQ with the Boomers and then to Mesa until the first of the year. Not exactly sure about Jan, Feb and Mar. but we will be in AZ and SoCal. Planning on going to Alaska in 14. Is anyone else going next summer?

Safe travels to all.

Jim and Nancy Tidball

2004 Dutch Star 4025

2006 Honda CRV

http://runningdownourdream.blogspot.com

Cathy and I are at our home base in Shepherd Mt. We've spent the summer here with very little travel.

We are going to the Balloon Fiesta day after tomorrow with some friends who are new SKPs and new Boomers. Then right back here to Shepherd. Due to the Mother in laws health we will probably spend most if not all of the winter here too. To this end I have been converting the two car garage on the property to an apartment. It's going pretty slowly but I think we will get good use out of it this winter. Always something different isn't it. I am looking forward to some downhill snow skiing this year. Cant do much of that in Yuma or the RGV but then again....

Leland & Cathy

• 4 weeks later...

Marcia and myself are sitting at the "Southern Most Gated RV Community" in Key West FL. (warmest winters I have found in the US that I can drive to)

Marcia is camphosting so we will be here until late April or early May.

Chasing the 70's

You can follow us using My link

I may not know what town I will be sleeping in,

But I know I'll be sleeping in MY bed.

Thanks, Joe, for the post on the forum. I'm not a fb user, so this is the best source I have for following my classmates.

I'm not a fan of Florida, but when I was there last winter I said more than a few times "Ah, this is Joe weather". I wish it were closer to this guy that comes from the PNW.

I'm in Deming, New Mexico, parked next to Trisha, wondering which direction to go next. I'm leaning towards the RGV right now, but Tucson and Yuma beckons. I suspect the birds will win, but that drive through west Texas is a bitch....

2007 Arctic Fox Fifth Wheel

2007 Chevy Silverado 2500HD (Green)

Pecos is such a tropical paradise Marty.....how can you ignore it's allure.... :unsure:

Jean and I currently at Purina Farms near St Louis....leaving today to Oklahoma City...family wedding...and then back to Lincoln for the remainder of the football season.

Cheers

Greg and Jean
Madison, SD

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did."

Ron and I are in ABQ. We took a trip up to Taos and while it was a little chilly we had a great time. We will meet Mike and Sandy here in a couple days & then head to southern NM at end of week. We are headed west for the rest of the winter

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

I'm at the Low-Hi Ranch in Deming, NM (right next to Marty) until the end of the LOW fall rally on Halloween. On Nov. 1 I'm headed to the SKP Co-op in Casa Grande, AZ until just after Jan 1.

Ron & Linda - let me know if and when you get to Deming and perhaps we can connect this time since VA didn't work out this summer.

Trisha

Trisha Schmidt

2008 Tiffin Phaeton

2006 Saturn Vue

Will do Trisha.Bubars do here tomorrow.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

The Fleegers and the Bubars are in San Antonio,NM until Sunday. Will see which way we go from here

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

Miss FAY Carter, and Lulu, arrived here in KW yesterday.

I know how often she posts so I thought I would let everyone know we have her here.

She is doing well with the knew knees, we walked Duval St last night looking at all the costumes and sometimes "lack" of costumes. Today we volunteered to be parade ambassadors for the 2013 Fantasy Fest Parade. We get to be on the inside of the barricades while the parade goes by. And yes we volunteered Miss Fay too.

Next week we have the "Parrot Heads" coming to KW for a week for the "meeting of the minds", so we will have another busy week in KW.

They have turned the fans on so it is windy down here, but other than 20 mph winds the weather is perfect for me, Highs in the 70s and LOWS in the 70s. with plenty of sunshine........

Chasing the 70's

You can follow us using My link

I may not know what town I will be sleeping in,

But I know I'll be sleeping in MY bed.

Miss FAY Carter, and Lulu, arrived here in KW yesterday.

I know how often she posts so I thought I would let everyone know we have her here.

She is doing well with the knew knees, we walked Duval St last night looking at all the costumes and sometimes "lack" of costumes. Today we volunteered to be parade ambassadors for the 2013 Fantasy Fest Parade. We get to be on the inside of the barricades while the parade goes by. And yes we volunteered Miss Fay too.

Next week we have the "Parrot Heads" coming to KW for a week for the "meeting of the minds", so we will have another busy week in KW.

They have turned the fans on so it is windy down here, but other than 20 mph winds the weather is perfect for me, Highs in the 70s and LOWS in the 70s. with plenty of sunshine........

So glad to read that Fay and Lulu are back on the road. I'm sure you all are having a blast. Give Fay a hug from me and Lulu a good scratch. Enjoy KW.

Trisha Schmidt

2008 Tiffin Phaeton

2006 Saturn Vue

Hugs to all of you

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

Archived