CLASS OF 2007 follow along with us.

JoeandMarcia

Friday (tomorrow) I'll switching from one campground to another in Bandera in preparation for attending the All-Singles Dance Rally. Have to be there in time for the SI Chapter (FMCA) meeting, but this year I'll be going as just another member and not a secretary :rolleyes: . Then I'm headed east, first to the Freightliner location in Gaffney, SC.

~ Trisha

Trisha Schmidt

2008 Tiffin Phaeton

2006 Saturn Vue

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Bob, looking at the radar most of the bad stuff will be just south of us, and yes I'm thinking we left KW a couple weeks too early. Has the "rotation" stopped yet?

Linda, I'm too far north right now and I'm 500 miles south of you. Remember, if it is below 70 degrees I'm too far north?

I would rather stay in the house in the ac for a couple hours than have to have a coat on most of the day.

Chasing the 70's

You can follow us using My link

I may not know what town I will be sleeping in,

But I know I'll be sleeping in MY bed.

We are projected to be in great temps next week. Its rainy right now but the weather on Monday was grand...all I needed was a light jacket on the water htat afternoon....It is what it is.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Well, therewere two on rotation list yesterday and I saw 3 RV's depart this AM during my walk so.... Will check tomorrow. We are happy on spot 73 in the circle and hope not to move again - but we will see what happens when the close Trumbo EOM!

Had great kayak trip out to Gopher Key in Cudjoe Bay this afternoon; BJ caught a few fish.

Sever weather warning for later tonight/tomorrow AM, but we have battened down the hatches (this is a Navy base, you know)!

Bob & BJ
On the road (part time) to ournextstop!
2019 Bounder 35P
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (Oscar)

We were preparing last week to leave Mission and head to Stonewall Texas for the month of April...but life reared its ugly head. Jean's Mom passed away last Wednesday, so we left the RV and drove to Lincoln Nebraska. We just got back to Mission last nite (Friday) and are busily getting ready to leave for the Hill Country - hopefully by Tuesday

Cheers

Greg and Jean
Madison, SD

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did."

Oh Greg & Jean I am so sorry for your loss. Jean please know that you are in my prayers...

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Hope you guys are doing OK. We know how hard it is....

Holler when you get here.

We were preparing last week to leave Mission and head to Stonewall Texas for the month of April...but life reared its ugly head. Jean's Mom passed away last Wednesday, so we left the RV and drove to Lincoln Nebraska. We just got back to Mission last nite (Friday) and are busily getting ready to leave for the Hill Country - hopefully by Tuesday

John & Lora

http://southfromalaska2.blogspot.com/

2003 Foretravel U320

2018 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Class of '07

Were sorry for your loss Jean. Safe travels as you head out for the summer.

David & Kathy 2007 hitchhiker LS 34.5 IKTG

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

http://www.giraffelady65.blogspot.com

http://www.downaonewayroad.blogspot.com

A true friend is one who knows your faults and still wants to be your friend

Just wanted to add our condolences and prayers for you and your family

Clear skies,

Mark and Renita

• 2 weeks later...

Where is everyone?????

We are at the Thousand Trails Park in Clermont until Wednesday when we take the rig to the shop for a new water pump and awning repairs. After that we head to Orlando to Cummins to get the gen fixed, and from there we start the s l o w trip back to KY. First stop will be in the Jacksonville area, I want to check out the "fam-camps" in that area and then we will look at the Etch-a-Sketch to see which way leads to Cumberland Gap National Historical Park where we will hang out for June and July.

Marcia got a camp-host position in KW starting in Oct. So Aug and Sept we will wander around the eastern states.

everyone stay safe, avoid the storms, and enjoy the summer. If your near CGNHP stop by............

Chasing the 70's

You can follow us using My link

I may not know what town I will be sleeping in,

But I know I'll be sleeping in MY bed.

We are still in VA. The weather has been great until today..little cool but really breezy. Headed to the DC area on Friday to spend the weekend with the grandchildren. We leave here around the 19th. Headed to eastern Ohio to my brothers for a few days while he will put all new shackles on the RV...they seem ok but they are after all 13 years old so just to be safe. Nice to have someone who can do those kinds of jobs for us at cost plus a little something to line his pockets!!! Then on to PA for our grandsons HS graduation...Will take some trips from there over the summer but really have no other plans at this point...Everyone be safe.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

After 3 long days of driving and a 10 mile trip today, I'm parked at the Freightliner Service Center in Gaffney, SC for two nights. Glad to have the jacks down and the slides out again. From here I'm headed to an Allegro Club Rally (my first) in Urbanna, VA and then start my visits, high school reunion and a rally in the East and Northeast this summer. First time back to my old stomping grounds in 5 years.

~ Trisha

Trisha Schmidt

2008 Tiffin Phaeton

2006 Saturn Vue

Trisha, hope to see you this winter back in the land of deserts and mountains. I'd love to hear you explaining the west to your friends "back there".

I'm in Wells, Nevada, on my way slowly to the Olympic Peninsula for the summer. It's been a long season of touring a lot of ground and I am anxious to sit for a while.

2007 Arctic Fox Fifth Wheel

2007 Chevy Silverado 2500HD (Green)

Hi All

We are leaving Betty's tomorrow after two wonderful months. We had visits with 07 mates Bobby and Jim and Mark and Renita while here. Heading to the Jazz Fest in NOLA and then a week in Grand Isle before heading slowly toward PA for a couple of months of family, friends and docs. We made a reservation for a return to the Balloon Fiesta in ABQ and plan to winter in the West. Hope to see some of you along the way.

Safe travel

Jim and Nancy Tidball

2004 Dutch Star 4025

2006 Honda CRV

http://runningdownourdream.blogspot.com

Finally left Texas yesterday (had a fun day at Luckenbach last week with Fay, Brenda, Hank, Trish, Greg & Jean!), spent today visiting niece & family east of OK city and tomorrow will head for Branson for a few days. Then it's on to Iowa before heading west for the summer. Hoping to see some of you at FMCA & Escapade in Gillette in June/July!

John & Lora

http://southfromalaska2.blogspot.com/

2003 Foretravel U320

2018 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Class of '07

Christina and Von are currently resting in the Galveston, TX area before heading west to our property in AZ to make some repairs. All is well and Safe Travels to all.

SKP #89742 - Lifetime membership - Member of the SKP Class of 2007
Good Sam Club - Lifetime Member
DataStorm #5423
Passport America - Lifetime Member
Sons Of The American Revolution (SAR) - Lifetime Member
American Legion - USAF - Lifetime Member
Rotary Club Member - 30 years

Escapee CARE Supporter

National Wildlife Refuge Volunteer

Oh, we are in Grand Isle, La and then a fast run starting May 1 to Wyoming. We will be spending the summer in Wyoming as this year is time to heal up moneywise from our Alaska Marathon of 2012. We will be hosting a star party at the Escapade and teaching a wire wrapping class but you all are experts!,(Wish I had some salmon left)

Clear skies,

Mark and Renita

Mark please tell me that you two are not out of salmon, that was so good!!!!!!.

Looks like we will leave Tucson the 1st may going to El Paso for a few days to visit grandson before his deployment and then to Kansas to have work done at factory

for a week then will form plans to go to PNW from there. Wishing all safe travels.

David & Kathy 2007 hitchhiker LS 34.5 IKTG

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

http://www.giraffelady65.blogspot.com

http://www.downaonewayroad.blogspot.com

A true friend is one who knows your faults and still wants to be your friend

Archived