CLASS OF 2007 follow along with us.

JoeandMarcia

Okay..everyone mark this day! I am admitting that we were a little nuts to come north to VA in March. It actually has snowed here 3 time in the last 2.5 weeks. So yes I was wrong :D

But spring can't be far away and yesterday was wonderful.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Linda, I'm not one to tell you " I told you so", but remember what I told you when you were leaving KW?

We will wait until late May to get back to KY, because I don't want to be cold....

Chasing the 70's

You can follow us using My link

I may not know what town I will be sleeping in,

But I know I'll be sleeping in MY bed.

Oh Joe you are going to tell me "I told you so".....but thats okay. I think I have had too much gray skies and not enough sunshine all this winter. Don't mind the chill if the sun would shine.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Ron & Linda,

The sun is shining here, let me assure you! Sometimes a little too windy, but sunny and mainly sunny I am glad to report. After seeing the Budweiser Clydesdale's at noon on Duval St we had lunch at KW Harbor then dropped the kayaks in Rivera Canal (remember that trip?) and picked up the geocache I missed when we were there with you!

While on Rivera Canal we watched the Blue Angels doing there practice for tomorrow's air show!

Life is tuff, but we are surviving!

Bob & BJ
On the road (part time) to ournextstop!
2019 Bounder 35P
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (Oscar)

Oh yea I remember that "little paddle"!!!! You just kept going and we just kept following you. We are going to use the kayaks here and do some paddleing onthe the pond...35 acres to just right for us!!!

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

Linda, are you going paddeling in the snow? Ron can break the ice for you. No I'm not going to tell you I told you so, because you remember what I said.

The "big horses" looked good delivering the budwiser down Duval Street, and the Blue Angles flew right over us today, they are loud!!!!

Chasing the 70's

We are having very variable weather. Several days of sunny high 50,low 60 with no wind. if we are outside walking etc its pretty nice . But of course today is gray & cloudy and we had a few pellets of sleet.

Paddling is on the menu for next weekend...our son & family are coming foe several days and we are hitting the lake!! Maybe even some of the reedy grass waterways near here.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

Well we are off again. Tomorrow we are going to South Forty RV in Giddings TX for a few days. Plan to attend a rally at Lake Conroe on Friday. If anyone is in the area please drop by and say Hello.

BC

Travel Safe and may God Bless
BC
======== Fulltiming =============================
Bob & Pat Curry & Trevor
16 F350 CC SRW LB 4WD * 08 Bighorn 3400RE #9948
Mor/Ryde 7k IS, 8k DB * 17.5 Rims w/G114 GY Tires
Bigfoot Auto Leveling * Repainted Ruby Red
Escapee 96030 * Fulltime since 10-08-2007
Enjoying all of the wonders God has provided for us.

We are having very variable weather. Several days of sunny high 50,low 60 with no wind. if we are outside walking etc its pretty nice . But of course today is gray & cloudy and we had a few pellets of sleet.

Paddling is on the menu for next weekend...our son & family are coming foe several days and we are hitting the lake!! Maybe even some of the reedy grass waterways near here.

You may have to break the ice to do the paddeling up there.

Chasing the 70's

Sorry Joe but its not that bad...no ice. Most of the snow we get melts within minuts of hitting the ground. To be honest I don't mind snow at all...but its really the lack of sunshine that eventually gets to me.

Besides compared to the nightmare 3 week ,saga of trying to replace my microwave ,a little snow it Nothin. Just suffice it to say NEVER EVER EVER order anything of value from Sears .com. They now have been paid over $600 and all I have is one damaged oven and another broken one that the repairman could not fix because he didin't have the part.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

We are in San Marcos until Friday. Didn't make it to South Forty RV park in Giddings TX. The ole Ford had a small hickup and had to stop here at Pecan Park just outside of San Marcos.

Found out the CAC hose came partialy off. Glad it was'nt a big deal...

Hope all of you are doing well...

BTW... Does anyone know if this forum has an app?? I have Tapatalk that I can read another forum but can't seem to get to the Escapees forum..

BC

Travel Safe and may God Bless
BC
======== Fulltiming =============================
Bob & Pat Curry & Trevor
16 F350 CC SRW LB 4WD * 08 Bighorn 3400RE #9948
Mor/Ryde 7k IS, 8k DB * 17.5 Rims w/G114 GY Tires
Bigfoot Auto Leveling * Repainted Ruby Red
Escapee 96030 * Fulltime since 10-08-2007
Enjoying all of the wonders God has provided for us.

Not sure about the app for this forum. However, the FMCA app for their forum works great. Lots of good information.

Safe Travels!

SKP #89742 - Lifetime membership - Member of the SKP Class of 2007
Good Sam Club - Lifetime Member
DataStorm #5423
Passport America - Lifetime Member
Sons Of The American Revolution (SAR) - Lifetime Member
American Legion - USAF - Lifetime Member
Rotary Club Member - 30 years

Escapee CARE Supporter

National Wildlife Refuge Volunteer

At the C-to-C park in Bandera before relocating to Skyline Rance RV Park on April 5th in time for the FMCA SI Chapter Annual meeting and then the All-Singles Dance Rally until April 18th. Glad to be parked after driving for 3 days from Tucson.

~ Trisha

Trisha Schmidt

2008 Tiffin Phaeton

2006 Saturn Vue

Get rested up Trisha, you will need it for the dancing.

We are hanging out here in KW waiting for the wind to change directions, hoping for a tail wind to push us out of here because it is really a hard place to leave. The low this year was 57, (last night) and the high has been about 82. Although it has been on the windy side this year, 15-25 mph with a few gusts to about 35, nothing like what was felt in AZ a few times, and we are right on the water here.

Everyone travel safe as we start leaving our winter destinations and head for the summer hangouts.

Chasing the 70's

Had a great visit with Bob & Molly this morning.they stopped by the Refuge and we got hugs & love. Looking forward to a great week end visit with our son and his family this weekend. Happy Easter to all. Hope the Bunny finds you.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

We are planning on leaving Tuesday for Stonewall Tx....will be there thru the end of April and then....a bit further north....with a close eye on those fantastic Great Plains Storms.

Fay is in Tulsa OK...she is looking at her 'potential' new RV tomorrow. If she likes it she will be driving it back to Weslaco...

Cheers

Greg and Jean
Madison, SD

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did."

Hi Gang We had lunch with Marty yesterday as he his spending a few days in Tucson. We plan to meet up with him in Washington this summer If plans go as scheduled. Don't know when we will leave this area still have a few things to do around here and folks to see the weather has been good so no need to panic yet :) Looks like the class is starting to move towards their summer grazing spots so have safe travels and hopefully meet up with some of you this year.

David & Kathy 2007 hitchhiker LS 34.5 IKTG

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

http://www.giraffelady65.blogspot.com

http://www.downaonewayroad.blogspot.com

A true friend is one who knows your faults and still wants to be your friend

We left KW and are now sitting in Mims FL just outside Titusville. Plan on being here a week or more, still need to get the gen fixed at Cummins in Orlando, and we need a new updated sat dish on the roof. Phone calls this week trying to find the sat then heading toward KY for June and July.

Chasing the 70's

We are in our last few days in Avondale / Peoria with G-kids. 2 Little league games & 2 Ice Skating lessons & one Diamond back game.

MH in to Cummins- Avondale for a Gen fix on muffler & were heading up to Prescott on Sat. for a few days then towards Lodi, CA for the WARE Rally on the 14th. Looking forward to meeting up with Howie & Norah, Simba & Toby

The weather has been Great in the 80's & some 90's B)

Looks like several are on the move. It's almost getting too warm here. :rolleyes:

Safe Travels to All

Steve & Sandy

Papillon's Yoda & Ruby

2008 Phaeton 40QDH DP

http://allgire-travels.blogspot.com

Joe & Marcia,

Watching the weather in northern Brevard this evening! Hope you all are safely hunkered down. It is sunny and warm and we been kayaking!

Bob & BJ
On the road (part time) to ournextstop!
2019 Bounder 35P
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (Oscar)

It was sunny and warm here on Monday...and we went kayaking too!!!

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

Archived