CLASS OF 2007 follow along with us.

JoeandMarcia

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sandy. We will eventually catch up to you. The etch a scetch has us headed to Petaluma for a few days.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Linda and Ron, we have been to Petaluma at the little Coast Guard Base there. While in Petaluma, be sure and explore the Reyes State Park. It is a beautiful peninsula with great views of the coast. Plus there is a lighthouse that is 360+ steps down to it as it sits on the edge of a jutting cliff. Then you can drive over to a lookout and see the seals on the beach. A really nice place to spend the day. I think you would really enjoy it.

Carol and Doug

The Simpsons

Fulltimers from Va. Beach, VA

2008 37' Hitchhiker, 2008 Dodge Ram 3500

blog: cas32.blogspot.com

Thanks Carol. That is on our list for sure..

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

• 1 month later...

Where is everyone?????? Can't remember a time when this thread was so quiet...

We're finishing up a week in Coos Bay OR with the family and leave tomorrow headed north to Alaska for the summer. I do believe AK is the hot spot for travelers this summer:) Hoping to see many of you whenever you pass through Wasilla. Please give us a call, even if it's last minute. We'll start the coffeepot for ya!

John & Lora

http://southfromalaska2.blogspot.com/

2003 Foretravel U320

2018 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Class of '07

Ron and I are volunteering at Cape Perpetua on the coast of OR until June 28. Sorry we missed you 2. When we leave we head to Portland then back to the coast and up to Seattle. Hope to head east thru Idaho etc

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

Well we are in Canada near Prince George and will be in Dawson Creek Tue for 3 days or so before continuing. Getting adapted to all this snow! Did the Icefield Parkway today. But are down in the valley now and enjoyed sitting outside in the Sun for HH for a change!

Bob & BJ
On the road (part time) to ournextstop!
2019 Bounder 35P
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (Oscar)

J&L hope all goes well with helping family move to MO.I'm sure they welcome the help. Looks like a lot of classmates are doing Alaska this year.

GE there are other places besides NEB. but understand why, have a great summer. and post more always like your humor.

Nana & Ron you ever going to make it to Washington?

Bob & BJ enjoy Alaska maybe you can run into other classmates up there

Everyone have safe travels We are in Branson (turkey creek) Trish stopped by today will be moving over here Thur. so get to spend a few days with her,

David & Kathy 2007 hitchhiker LS 34.5 IKTG

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

http://www.giraffelady65.blogspot.com

http://www.downaonewayroad.blogspot.com

A true friend is one who knows your faults and still wants to be your friend

Well we made a longer then planned day of it and arrived Dawson Creek about 1730. Most of the day was rainey and cold, but about mid-afternoon the sun broke thru and it cleared up so we kept going.

Maybe the rain is heading to Kenai to help the firefighters.

Looking forward to seeing some of Class 2007 on the road to AK!

We will be hear for 3-4 days. Have to move up to Ft St John and the Rotary Club RV Park there for a few days since I have been a member of Melbourne Rotary Club for 25+ years and want to support Rotary fund raising progams :)

Bob & BJ
2019 Bounder 35P

David,

Nebraska's state motto is "The Good Life" --- :D That said we are here doing some family tree stuff....and as soon as this ridiculous motorhome of ours is fixed AGAIN....will head to Wisconsin - the mosquitoes requested a blood infusion.... Hope the madness of Branson is to your liking...

Cheers

Greg and Jean
Madison, SD

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did."

Dave. We will be headed to Washington the end of June. We will be spending day with Howie & Norah on the 11th. Can't wait as its been to long since we have seen them. Hope all the AK travelers are having fun.

Greg. Will you bve in Wisconsin next of the summer???

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

Linda...not really sure of the question....but if you are asking me when and how long I will be in Wisconsin...that really is uncertain. Should be 2nd week of July through the middle of August....but....

Cheers

Greg and Jean
Madison, SD

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did."

Moved over to Turkey Creek (Hollister, MO) this morning after stopping at a RV repair shop to see if they could find a reason my fridge had stopped cooling over two weeks ago. I had started it again two days ago and it's been working fine ever since. No apparent cause for the failure. Parked just down from Kathy and Dave Bennett. They are here for another week, which is how long I'm staying here.

Headed eventually to the SKP park in Chimicum via Pender (NE - home of Blue Ox), possibly Sacremento, and then the Portland area.

Trisha Schmidt

2008 Tiffin Phaeton

2006 Saturn Vue

Good to hear where everyone is! Trish, Dave & Kathy - watch those rainstorms: don't want to hear that you got flooded out :ph34r:

Ron & Linda: sorry we didn't get connected in OR. Things were pretty crazy with the kids and 3 little grandsons around and no-one was up for a longer road trip.

Bob & BJ: hope you'll give us a holler when you get through Wasilla. I don't believe we've ever crossed paths with you two and would enjoy meeting you. I think we're ahead of everyone on the AK Hwy now (Haines Jct. tonight). Guess the Cassiar IS shorter!

Now, if all of you "summer Alaskans" could manage to converge on Wasilla at the same time, we could have a mini-reunion!! At the least we would enjoy showing off our home state to whoever stops by (if we can escape family obligations for a few hours).

John & Lora

http://southfromalaska2.blogspot.com/

2003 Foretravel U320

2018 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Class of '07

We are "treading water" so to speak around Ft Nelson BC waiting for my brother and SIL to catch up with us to continue the journey. They should be here by Wed! Hoping to see some of the class along the road soon!

J&L we should be thru where i think Wasilla is mid-Jul on our way from Denali to Kenai! Will let you know.

Bob & BJ
2019 Bounder 35P

We are putting in our time at the Cumberland Gap National Historical Park. Got called in a little early this year and may stay a little later. Marcia will be camphosting in KW again this year so we will be in KW sometime late Sept.

Hope everyone heading to AK took coats, I would need insulated coveralls. Heated if they make them.

Chasing the 70's

You can follow us using My link

I may not know what town I will be sleeping in,

But I know I'll be sleeping in MY bed.

We made it to Alaska. Happy to see SKPs John, Lora, Wallace, Wanda, Bennett and Bea in Tok. Heading to Fairbanks today for a week and then to Denali for a week. Then to Anchorage and the Kenai for three or four weeks. Other than a real bad stretch of road in Western Yukon it has been great.

Travel safe!!

Jim and Nancy Tidball

2004 Dutch Star 4025

2006 Honda CRV

http://runningdownourdream.blogspot.com

Well,well looks like all you posters are having a good travels we'll leave Branson in morning had a good visit with Trish next stop will be Kathy's brother's in NE Arkansas for a few weeks then on to east coast for a few months VA Beach , NC to visit granddaughter on to Jacksonville and then down to Cape Canaveral before heading back to AZ in the fall.Safe travels to all.

David & Kathy 2007 hitchhiker LS 34.5 IKTG

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

http://www.giraffelady65.blogspot.com

http://www.downaonewayroad.blogspot.com

A true friend is one who knows your faults and still wants to be your friend

Oh Kathy please say hey to VA Beach for us. If you have not already done it be sure to go to the Marine Science Center. Its wonderful. And drive down past Pungo to the little air museum. Its right on Princess Anne Rd

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

Archived