CLASS OF 2007 follow along with us.

JoeandMarcia

Glad to see everyone is heading north . We just got into Mn. to do doctoring and family stuff. Then up north to camp host. Anyone passing ttrough Northern Mn. and likes to fish and needs a brake from fulltimeing give us a call.

Mike and Sandy

2005 LaPalma

2005 Ford Ranger

Traveling with Stormy, The Evil Kitty & Lucy

www.barski47.blogspot.com"]Visit My Blog

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have made it to Columbia SC, Very nice FamCamp, so we may spend a few days here.

Next week we will meander to Cherokee NC, then on to Knoxville, before ending in Middlesboro for two months.

Chasing the 70's

You can follow us using My link

I may not know what town I will be sleeping in,

But I know I'll be sleeping in MY bed.

We left Key West Monday in beautiful weather. Now at John Pennykamp State Park in Key Largo with really beautiful weather. We spent nearly 4 hours in kayaks yesterday, loving every minute of it. This AM I went out with Conch Republic Divers and did the Eagle, an old CG cutter sunk 30 years or so ago as artificial reef in 100 feet of water. Then Crockers Reef, a beautiful 25 ft deep dive for an hour+! We will be here until 20 May when we will move a little further north, providing the snow plows have the roads cleared!

Bob & BJ
On the road (part time) to ournextstop!
2019 Bounder 35P
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (Oscar)

Hi gang we arrived in Chanute KS will spend the weekend in this cute little city park getting ready to move into hotel for a week. Will put home in hitchhiker service center Monday for a week of repairs. After six years of traveling this great country its time for repairs. anyway this is the best place and most least expensive to have the work done. Weather looks good so maybe no big storms after all we are in tornado country. wishing all safe travels.

David & Kathy 2007 hitchhiker LS 34.5 IKTG

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

http://www.giraffelady65.blogspot.com

http://www.downaonewayroad.blogspot.com

A true friend is one who knows your faults and still wants to be your friend

Happy Moms day to all the wonderful ladies out there. And to all the mothers in heaven,I hope your not making J.C.s life to hard..lol

Mike and Sandy

2005 LaPalma

2005 Ford Ranger

Traveling with Stormy, The Evil Kitty & Lucy

www.barski47.blogspot.com"]Visit My Blog

Well we made it to Elkhart Campgound in Elkhart IN on Friday. We plan to stay here for a month. If anyone happens by please fill free to come by and say Hello.

Weather is great. In the mid 80's today and 80's next few days with thunder storms some of the time.

BC

Travel Safe and may God Bless
BC
======== Fulltiming =============================
Bob & Pat Curry & Trevor
16 F350 CC SRW LB 4WD * 08 Bighorn 3400RE #9948
Mor/Ryde 7k IS, 8k DB * 17.5 Rims w/G114 GY Tires
Bigfoot Auto Leveling * Repainted Ruby Red
Escapee 96030 * Fulltime since 10-08-2007
Enjoying all of the wonders God has provided for us.

We have arrived north of the Mason Dixon line...in western Ohio for a week. At my borhters so that he and Ron can put new shackles on the house. (after 13 years I think its time). New shocks & tires for the truck coming up and we just had some other front end suspension stuff fixed on the the truck as well. ( Thank goodness for the mechanical breakdown insurance!!!) It will be a busy few weeks, a great neice wedding on Sat. then our Grandsons HS graduation . I think there may be what my sistesr & I call a "pack & wander" trip toward Vermont as well. Ron getting some VA st uff doen as well...hope he leaves here with new hearing aids. So the summer rwill be busy...have no plans for the fall...

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Ron & Linda,

This is our first night out of the Keys since Jan! We left this AM and are at Indian River RV in Sebastian for a few days to get some routine work done, then we move to Wickham Park (remember that) for some routine service on our bodies (doctors & dentist) before heading further north. I understand roads are mostly cleared of snow north of here - if not we will retreat to the Keys!

Bob & BJ
On the road (part time) to ournextstop!
2019 Bounder 35P
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (Oscar)

We have made it to the Cumberland Gap National Historical Park, staying in the CG for a few days until the volunteers we are replacing move off the site in Middlesboro where we will hang out for two months.

Found out today TN state parks have gone to a reservation system so we won't be staying at TN state parks. We pulled into Cove Lake State Park today with the plans of staying a week until our volunteer position starts the first of June. We were told we could stay two nights, but they would be full for the following two nights and we would have to leave, but we could come back for nights 5-7. The two nights they have reserved cost them 7 nights.

Did I mention I HATE reservations?

And now the SKP Parks are going to a reservation system so our stopps at SKP Parks will be reduced, if we stay at all at another one. With the new reservation system you will have to start paying up front, (when you check in) so that creates a problem for us because we never know how long we are going to stay.

Did I mention I HATE RESERVATIONS???????

Maybe all the people that plan every day will be happy campers with the reservation systems, but I am not.

DID I MENATION I HATE RESERVATIONS?????

OH YEA I DON"T LIKE RESERVATIONS.......

If your near CGNHP let us know......

Chasing the 70's

You can follow us using My link

I may not know what town I will be sleeping in,

But I know I'll be sleeping in MY bed.

Sitting at my brothers in eastern Ohio getting free labor while he changes the shackles and equalizers on the 5th wheel.

No problems were ever seen when Ron would visually check them and even my brother who works on trailors for a living felt that the shackles were just wearing a little when he checked them last fall . He offered to do the job just because it was probable time..

But WOW when we got them off it was a real surprise....the wear on the bolts on the inside and wear cracks on the equalizers was an accident waiting to happen...

So to all of our friends... if you haven't done them in the last 5 years get them inspected and changed if needed.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

For those planning on a visit to Washington State, an I-5 bridge fell into the Skagit River at Burlington last night. The experts on the scene who have no information predicted it will be days, weeks, months, or years before the corridor is open again.

There are several workable detours available, though they will be slower. I wouldn't recommend changing your routing plans, just allow a bit of extra time. Feel free to contact me or anyone else in the area for more information when you get close.

2007 Arctic Fox Fifth Wheel

2007 Chevy Silverado 2500HD (Green)

We drove north out of Texas yesterday, we deliberatly took a route that took us through the west side of OKC so as not to drive up I-35 through Moore, we figured there was enough traffic there with gawkers. On I-44 we did drive through Newcastle where the tornado first touched down and saw a swath of trees that were gone and a metal bridge - looked like it may have been a railroad bridge over the Canadian River - that had a twisted mess of missing metal in the middle.

Now in Ponca City and on our way to Lincoln Nebraska.

Cheers

Greg and Jean
Madison, SD

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did."

Left Gettysburg this morning and am now parked at the Clinton (NJ) Elks Lodge for a week of dry camping. Rainy & cool :-(. Need continued prayers for my younger brother. He needs a life-saving operation but the doctors won't do it unless his creatinine level improves.

~ Trisha

Trisha Schmidt

2008 Tiffin Phaeton

2006 Saturn Vue

We are so with you in prayer Trisha...

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

Trish, looks like all our prayers worked hope the surgery works out for your brother.

We are in Cheyenne WY for a while at least a week still on our way to Washington talked to Marty a few days ago and he said he was saving us a spot in Chimicum lol.wishing all of you a safe Memorial day. Safe travels.

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

Thanks Trish for the info I think most states are in trouble and are looking for ways to make more money, Or if you are a skeptic looking to put more money in their own pockets about all a person can do is contact representatives of that state and voice opinions. Sorry to hear about your brothers setback after his surgery.

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

• 2 weeks later...

"check - check......1....2....3....4....check - check" "Is this thing working ?" "test - test" "can you hear this is the back"

Good Morning

Just checking in - I am at Camp Mom in Southeastern Wisconsin - doing medical stuff (knee and cataract) and Jean is back in Nebraska taking care of her Mom's estate stuff. She should arrive here later in the summer - in the meantime - PARTY !!!! - that is between not being able to walk or see :D

Hope everyone is well - heading over to Facebook to find out !!!

Cheers

Greg and Jean
Madison, SD

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did."

Hey Greg...we are alive and well. Currently in northwest PA..Its been a busy family event month for us...a wedding, a new grandbaby for my brother and our grandsons HS graduation. The last couple weeks have found us searching once again for that elusive MH. My frustration level is high at this point. Sellers who post a price with OBO included and then won't consider a penny under what they are asking. We have been with in a hair of buying 2 only to have them be sold before we could get there. Many out there for sale are so overpriced its scary... So if you know of anyone who has a well loved 38/40 1999 thru 2002 Monaco or Country Coach for sale that is priced right give us a shout....

Hope everyone has a great summer.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

Hi Gang we are in Bozeman MT I think, on my blog I said Bozeman WY oh well ST happens. Hey Greg do you have a walker and seeing eye dog to start partying If you have too much fun Jean might make that a permanent way of life for you. lol Take care and heal soon.

Linda keep looking I know you will find a MH to suit you and and not break the bank.If we run across a good deal I,ll let you know.

We should be in port townsend WA on the 15th July planning on meeting Marty there for 5 days and then spend a month or so in Chimicum for the summer. Not too many folks post here anymore most are using facebook but I still check here just to see if any new posts well until later gang have safe travels.

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

Archived