CLASS OF 2007 follow along with us.

JoeandMarcia

Here's an idea Sandy. We'll be at Point Hudson in Port Townsend July 15-19. You guys do a walk-on on the ferry and we'll meet you, and stroll through the shops and restaurants to our rigs and an afternoon watching boats. We'll be parked, what?, six blocks from the ferry.

2007 Arctic Fox Fifth Wheel

2007 Chevy Silverado 2500HD (Green)

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Currently at the FMCA 50th Anniversary Rally in Gillette, WY with over 4000 coaches. Spent 2 wks in Casa Grande, AZ (temps to 112).Onto Page, AZ. Visited Glen Canyon Dam & Lake Powell, AZ. Next to UT staying in Kanab. Day trips to Zion National Park & Bryce Canyon & Red Canyon. Remember & pray for our country and our military during this time of political un-rest around the world. Remember that our freedom is never FREE, others made the ultimate sacrifice for us.Happy Trails to you until we write again!

Safe Travels!

Von and Christina

SKP #89742 - Lifetime membership - Member of the SKP Class of 2007
Good Sam Club - Lifetime Member
DataStorm #5423
Passport America - Lifetime Member
Sons Of The American Revolution (SAR) - Lifetime Member
American Legion - USAF - Lifetime Member
Rotary Club Member - 30 years

Escapee CARE Supporter

National Wildlife Refuge Volunteer

Here's an idea Sandy. We'll be at Point Hudson in Port Townsend July 15-19. You guys do a walk-on on the ferry and we'll meet you, and stroll through the shops and restaurants to our rigs and an afternoon watching boats. We'll be parked, what?, six blocks from the ferry.

Sounds like a plan...Will keep in touch :-)

Steve & Sandy

Papillon's Yoda & Ruby

2008 Phaeton 40QDH DP

http://allgire-travels.blogspot.com

Von & Christina..I am so happy that you are on the road and having a great time again.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Not us either...to many Dr. appts and other family stuff to get there without driving like crazy. Hope everyone has fun.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Mark & Renita - We'll be there. Coming in on Friday with John & Susan C. and looking forward to seeing you guys and any other '07 folks there!

Yeah, we are here in Gillette, in spot 106c Boxelder, running to town for some stuff but let us know where you parked.

Clear skies,

Mark and Renita

The “Better-Late-Than-Never” Class of 2007 (including adoptees, of course!) will be gathering for an Escapade social hour on Wednesday at 4:00 pm in Energy Hall, Room 2. Please bring beverage and a snack to share. See you soon!

John & Lora

http://southfromalaska2.blogspot.com/

2003 Foretravel U320

2018 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Class of '07

lora see my post on your other thread and on facebook . Missing all the fun with you guys.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

• 5 weeks later...

Trish - ran into someone today who knows you: Judy? She was on the shuttle bus with us at Glacier National Park. We had a great time discussing fulltiming, etc. etc....

By the way, WHERE IS EVERYBODY? Haven't ever seen this post quiet for a whole month!

John & Lora

http://southfromalaska2.blogspot.com/

2003 Foretravel U320

2018 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Class of '07

Currently at the Pumpkin Patch in Hermon, ME, until after the Chapter 3 Lobster Fest in mid-August. I realized earlier this summer that it has been 5 years since I have been back in this part of the country. As a result I have been spending time with high school classmates (at the 50th reunion and during my stay in Townshend, VT), former neighbors (boondocked on a cousin's property in Chatham Center, the location of my former house) and now looking forward to spending time with fellow Chapter 3 members. Then I'll head to the southwest after a 2 week stop in Chesterfield, VA to spend time with my sister-in-law and the rest of my brother Richard's family. Current plans stopping in Deming, NM for a little over a month before heading to Rovers Roost in Casa Grande in November. Hopefully this year I will get a lot there this year to use as base for my winter travels.

Lora and John - small world. I know several Judys who full-time, but I don't know where each of them are this summer. Glad to hear you had a good time conversing.

~ Trisha

Trisha Schmidt

2008 Tiffin Phaeton

2006 Saturn Vue

We have finished our 2 months at the CGNHP, tomorrow we will move to the cg here for a few days or a few weeks. A dr appointment on Aug 21st has us having to hang around this area. On the 22bd we will start a slow migration to Key West. Marcia will be camp hosting in KW for the winter season (6 mo).

Chasing the 70's

You can follow us using My link

I may not know what town I will be sleeping in,

But I know I'll be sleeping in MY bed.

We just arrived in Norfolk where we will be until about Labor Day entertaining our granddaughters (7 & 5 years). After that we will be exhausted and will move to New England to rest!

In Oct and Nov we will be volunteering at John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park in the FL Keys and after that join Joe and Marcia and ??? in Key West!

Bob & BJ
On the road (part time) to ournextstop!
2019 Bounder 35P
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (Oscar)

Have posted on class of 07 face book about Nascar race in march. Check it out.

Mike and Sandy

2005 LaPalma

2005 Ford Ranger

Traveling with Stormy, The Evil Kitty & Lucy

www.barski47.blogspot.com"]Visit My Blog

Well we have been wandering around Vermont since the 5th of July and currently have landed in the Deleware Gap NRC. Its beautiful here we ith lots to see and do. Don't know our next stop but generally headed back west across PA. Ron's new hearing aids are waiting for him and it doesn't,t come too soon since one of the current ones is broken. Can we all say "can you hear me now?"

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday we picked up Steve & Sandy Allgire at the ferry terminal in PT Townsend and brought them to the RV for lunch where Marty met us. Later we drove over to Sequim WA as it had been years since they have been there and visited Dungeness Spit and John Wayne marina.The weather was overcast and on & off drizzle but all in all it was a great day kind of cut the tour short as they needed to catch the ferry back. We will all go over to oak harbor via the ferry in a few weeks and visit them looking forward to that visit. Hope all of you are enjoying your summer wherever you are. safe travels

David & Kathy 2007 hitchhiker LS 34.5 IKTG

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

http://www.giraffelady65.blogspot.com

http://www.downaonewayroad.blogspot.com

A true friend is one who knows your faults and still wants to be your friend

• 5 weeks later...

I guess everyone is using facebook to post and forgot about where we use to keep in touch! Oh well we are in Astoria OR till the 24th then plan on going to Newport for a week. Safe travels.

David & Kathy 2007 hitchhiker LS 34.5 IKTG

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

http://www.giraffelady65.blogspot.com

http://www.downaonewayroad.blogspot.com

A true friend is one who knows your faults and still wants to be your friend

FB has taken over, maybe it's time for a new internet wander to replace FB.

We are slowly headed to Key West, Marcia needs to be there the first Sat in Oct for her camp host position and their first meeting of the season.

Right now we are sitting in St Augustine FL at the Elks. (first time we have used an Elks). Some "folk rock" band ( Mumford and Sons )from England has taken over the town of St Augustine for the weekend so all the things to do in St Augustine are too crowded for us.

We did get to spend a couple days with our son that returned from Afghanistan 09-01-2013. It was great to see him home safe and sound. He did tell me to thank everyone that connived their support and gratitude.

As soon as we get our jacks fixed we will head to Mims FL until time for us to drift deeper south. Maybe a few days at the Elks in Key Largo waiting on Bob and BJ to start their gig at John Pennekamp State Park.

Hope everyone is staying safe, and those in CO are staying high and dry........

Chasing the 70's

You can follow us using My link

I may not know what town I will be sleeping in,

But I know I'll be sleeping in MY bed.

Archived