CLASS OF 2007 follow along with us.

JoeandMarcia

Brenda & Andy...please give the Carters our love.

Carolyn you gotta go with your instincts here and since you are are a pretty smart Lady then you will do the right thing.

Are you restricted with your insurance that says you need to have a referral????

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Add our best to Jay and Fay and to Carolyn too.

We're at Coarsegold to have thanksgiving with SKPs. This is such a beautiful park. If it were a little bit warmer we would just hunker down and spend the winter but alas, too much winter.

Back home our grand daughter says it will be 20 below the next two nights and won't be above zero for days. Guess I shouldn't be wihining huh.

Leland & Cathy

Brenda & Andy - thanks for the update on Jay & Fay as well as the picture of Jay. Please add my greetings to the others posted here for the Carters. They continue to be in my prayers.

Carolyn - My prayers are also with you.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Like Cathy & Leland, I'm in a SKP park for the holiday, just slightly warmer here in Casa Grande than in Coarsegold :-).

- Trisha

Trisha Schmidt

2008 Tiffin Phaeton

2006 Saturn Vue

Back home our grand daughter says it will be 20 below the next two nights and won't be above zero for days. Guess I shouldn't be wihining huh

Hey Leland, unless things have changed your house is like ours, (ON WHEELS) so we can be home in MT, KY, Northern AZ, Southern AZ, TX, FL ect.... Unless there is something uncontrolable about where we are we have only oursleves to blame for being COLD. I just hope we have a WARM winter all over.

The snowbirds are flocking into the park we are at, so we will be moving tomorrow or the next day.

Chasing the 70's

You can follow us using My link

I may not know what town I will be sleeping in,

But I know I'll be sleeping in MY bed.

HI to All

To everyone who is having health issues you are in our thoughts.

We have arrived at the Orange Blossom RV "Resort" in Apopka, FL for a one month stay to be near Nanc's sister and her husband. Hopefully we will get a chance to see some of our SKP friends while we are in the area. Give us a shout.

We had a 2 hour visit with 07 mates Richard & Valerie Frayer in St. Augustine as they were traveling south to spend Thanksgiving with their daughter.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Jim and Nancy Tidball

2004 Dutch Star 4025

2006 Honda CRV

http://runningdownourdream.blogspot.com

Hey Leland, unless things have changed your house is like ours, (ON WHEELS) so we can be home in MT, KY, Northern AZ, Southern AZ, TX, FL ect.... Unless there is something uncontrolable about where we are we have only oursleves to blame for being COLD. I just hope we have a WARM winter all over.

Joe, you are so right about only having myself to blame for being cold but on the other hand, the snow is beautiful up on the mountains here. After Thanksgiving we will take a serious leap south, although a trek west to meet Carolyn who we've never met might be in the cards too.

it's raining and 45, send us a few degrees from Casa Trish!

Leland & Cathy

So all this talk about the weather got me looking at the thermometer outside the cabin.....hmmmm it was 19 Saturday morning a little warmer on Sunday and today it was 18 with a nice howling wind out of the northwest making the wind chill near zero.....so why am I sitting 15 feet up a tree looking for bambi......hmmmmm darn good question !!!! LOL

Hopefully will be heading south next Wednesday.....Mission's weather might be slightly better.....

Cheers

Greg and Jean
Madison, SD

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did."

I have to leave that hunting bambi to the younger generations, my bones hurt too much to sit in the COLD, and anything below 70 is COLD. In fact I'm getting a little cold after reading about 18 and zero..........

We are parked in Zepherhills until the end of Dec unless we move.............

Chasing the 70's

Leland & Cathy, it would be quite wonderful to meet you! There's always space here in the campground at Laguna Seca Raceway; it's a Monterey County Park. Pretty pricey if I were having to pay for it -- $35/nite -- but a whole lot less than most Monterey Bay rv parks that run closer to $75/nite!!!

OR if you'd just like to meet & do lunch, it's only about an hour for me to drive over to I-5 and meet you at Pea Soup Andersens. Still some back-tracking for you from Coursegold. Just say when. I'm available most Mondays thru Thursdays (work the weekends).

Carolyn

Joey (Australian cattle dog/Brittany)

'94 Southwind (no slides)

'05 Honda Civic Hybrid

So all this talk about the weather got me looking at the thermometer outside the cabin.....hmmmm it was 19 Saturday morning a little warmer on Sunday and today it was 18 with a nice howling wind out of the northwest making the wind chill near zero.....so why am I sitting 15 feet up a tree looking for bambi......hmmmmm darn good question !!!! LOL

!9 and the 18 as in degrees? Its 73 right now here at Mustang Island.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

If anyone lost one of their DIRECTV coastal feeds for the major networks last night (11/23), and had that service prior to May 2010, you need to call the DIRECTV number that deals with RV travelers which is 800-769-4635. I had to wait on hold over 20 minutes first thing this morning, but once I spoke to an actual person, I had both coastal feeds restored within a few minutes. The current package, for $20/month, includes the coastal feeds for CBS, NBC, CW and ABC as well as PBS. I had been following a length discussion on the Boomer Yahoo group site and had called the above number twice to confirm that I was 'grandfathered' in, but they still disconnected my West Coast feed last night.

Also, there is a DIRECTV website for RV'ers with the following address: http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/travelers/rvs

Wishing you all a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING and safe travels.

- Trisha

Trisha Schmidt

2008 Tiffin Phaeton

2006 Saturn Vue

Trisha...there has beena lenghty discussion on this site under the satellite TV heading.....Hope you are doing well.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.. We will be spending it with our son, his family and our DIL extended family ( which means some Filipino side dishes!!!) Had a great time baking pies today with our granddaughters. Everyone have a great day tomorrow no matter who you are sharing the meal with.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Happy Thanksgiving to all y'all. (learned that in SC) :(

Jim and Nancy, Joe and Marcia and anyone else in Central Florida, don't forget there is an SKP Luncheon Dec. 2

11:30 a.m. at Golden Corral, 1555 Grand Hwy (FL SR 50 a few yards East of US 27), in Clermont.

I will be there and hope some of you can make it.

Hugs

Paul

Our blog A Breath of Fresh Road

Paul & Connie

98 Monaco Windsor 38' DP (For Sale)

2004 Chevy Tracker

Started 10/8/07

Yes, indeed, wonderful Thanksgiving wishes to everyone!! We hope you have a lovely day with friends and family where ever you are.

We 're here at Betty's in Abbeville with some of our SKP family...wish everyone was here too!!

Special hugs to y'all, and Patti & Hank and Jay & Fay, more prayers on the way!!!

Linda...Spoon Bread...makes my mouth water!! Yum! :lol:

Bob and Molly

www.moonriverandwe.blogspot.com
Two drifters...off to see the world....
SKP #73997

Greeting's from sunny but cool AZ wishing all a safe and HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

David & Kathy 2007 hitchhiker LS 34.5 IKTG

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

http://www.giraffelady65.blogspot.com

http://www.downaonewayroad.blogspot.com

A true friend is one who knows your faults and still wants to be your friend

STOP

Just stop and think about everything we have to be thankfull for.

Stop

Just stop eating before you eat too much tomorrow, eating too much tends to hurt, (I know).......

Chasing the 70's

Happy Thanksgiving to all y'all. (learned that in SC) :lol:

Jim and Nancy, Joe and Marcia and anyone else in Central Florida, don't forget there is an SKP Luncheon Dec. 2

11:30 a.m. at Golden Corral, 1555 Grand Hwy (FL SR 50 a few yards East of US 27), in Clermont.

I will be there and hope some of you can make it.

Hugs

Hi Paul,

We are planning on being there on Thursday. Looking forward to seeing you.

Jim and Nancy Tidball

2004 Dutch Star 4025

2006 Honda CRV

http://runningdownourdream.blogspot.com

We're down out of the mountains and hoping for milder temps! We are at Laugna Seca Raceway near Monterey and met up with Carolyn briefly this evening. What a super person! Just like the rest of this class of 07. When I was telling someone we were coming here to meet her (and maybe see some sights), they said why. I said she is another freind we haven't met yet. I was right, another friend!

leland and Cathy.

Leland & Cathy

Amen! Thanks, Leland, I feel the same way! It's been too long that my Class of '07 contacts have all been "virtual." The last time, I think, was Sandy & Steve about a yr & a half ago in Oregon as they were passing thru Medford. And before that it was Linda & Ron in Wisconsin, summer of '08. Hope you both have a great time at the aquarium & Cannery Row tomorrow & we'll meet up for dinner.

Carolyn

Joey (Australian cattle dog/Brittany)

'94 Southwind (no slides)

'05 Honda Civic Hybrid

Archived