CLASS OF 2007 follow along with us.

JoeandMarcia

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ever heard of the little train that could????

If you take 30 across PA you will see the train that could, no we will be gone by then.

Several 1+ mile 10% grades, a couple 3 1/2 mile 10% grades and throw in some 9% grades and you won't want to take a gasser across it.

We stopped and unhooked the toad and things were A LOT better.

We are parked in a Wal-Mart for the night, tomorrow we will go on to Gettysburg.

Chasing the 70's

You can follow us using My link

I may not know what town I will be sleeping in,

But I know I'll be sleeping in MY bed.

Bobandsallyh that was probably us. We are 3 miles north of town at FS campground Bakers Hole. Bob & Molly, we did not make the deal due to some issues. Working with your folks at Lazydays unless something else comes up sooner. Should we ship you some SNOW from here in Yellowstone. lol.

2001 Monaco Diplomat LE 40'.

Hello Guys.

We are in Elkhart Campgound. Arrived here on Thursday. Plan to be around for a couple of weeks. If anyone is around give us a holler. Love to share a cup of coffee if you have time..

Travel Safe and may God Bless
BC
======== Fulltiming =============================
Bob & Pat Curry & Trevor
16 F350 CC SRW LB 4WD * 08 Bighorn 3400RE #9948
Mor/Ryde 7k IS, 8k DB * 17.5 Rims w/G114 GY Tires
Bigfoot Auto Leveling * Repainted Ruby Red
Escapee 96030 * Fulltime since 10-08-2007
Enjoying all of the wonders God has provided for us.

Hey all:

We are parked in a C2C CG in Gettysburg for a few nights. Not too bad we did see 1 (one)other RV with an escapee sticker on it, so we will have to try and catch them.

We are also finding out that all campers are not pleasant to be near. We backed into our site,(avoiding the dining tent set up by our neighbors on our site) and the lady just sat in her chair watching us. We I said hi, she still just watched us, when I made another comment she still just watched us. Maybe she is a deaf-mute. Our maybe she is just an impressive wax figuring. ( no the wax would have melted by now.

Anyway we will be here until Tuesday, if we can stand the dining tent below our slide-out. I do hope our sewer connection doesn't leak. LOL.

Chasing the 70's

Joe & Marcia, your fellow SKPs may be "Barbaraok", Barbara & Dave O'Keeffe; see their post of yesterday on Fulltiming Lifestyle, thread about "what's your day like."

We had a beautiful day today, low humidity because there was a light breeze after many days of thunderstorms, ... until about 4:30 pm when another slight thunderstorm blew through. We have no complaints: our site is high enough that, unlike some of our neighbors, we don't step out the door into a 6 inch lake; Keith's blood test on Wednesday was improved so the doctor was encouraged; my daughter is coming to spend Father's Day with Keith (her stepdad); I'm getting more and more acquainted with the folks in this seasonals only campground.

I'm going to really miss seeing you all in Gillette, but have a great time for us, and I'll see ya'll down the road one of these days.

Carolyn

Joey (Australian cattle dog/Brittany)

'94 Southwind (no slides)

'05 Honda Civic Hybrid

Thanks Carolyn and keith,

I do think it might be them. We saw their cat on a leash this afternoon, but figured they were eating and we didn't want to interrupt their meal.

I did send them a PM so maybe we can hook up.

Glad to hear Keith is doing better,and you don't need the canoes to get out of the rig.

Chasing the 70's

Joe, If you had told me on the phone how you planned to go I would have told you all about RT 30 and its challenges!!!! Which CG are you in??

Carolyn,, Glad to hear that the blood test results were encouraging.

Every one be safe traveling to Escapade..wish we were there but hope to see some of you at GJR East in Sept.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Linda, 30 wasn't really that bad, I do wish we would have unhooked the car before the steep grades, and I really didn't know which way we would be going. I think we would have had to cross those mountains either way we went.

I am almost ashamed to say, I don't know the name of the park we are in, and we didn't even have the Margarator going yet.

I think it might be "Battlefield CG" It is travel resorts of America, OK Marcia explained it to me,,, Gettysburg Battlefield Resort".

Chasing the 70's

Hi Guys looks like the class is moving towards Gillette. We are in Chanute Kansas for a little warranty work. Should leave here Tues or Wed and wonder towards Gillette will be there on 27th.I'am sure we'll all have a great time again looking so forward to seeing everyone. Drive safe may God bless.

David & Kathy 2007 hitchhiker LS 34.5 IKTG

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

http://www.giraffelady65.blogspot.com

http://www.downaonewayroad.blogspot.com

A true friend is one who knows your faults and still wants to be your friend

Hey Joe & Marcia

Where are you headed when you leave Gettysburg? We are in the CG at Keystone RV Center in State Line, PA. That's on the MD/PA border on I-81.

We are leaving on Thursday morning to go to Carlisle, PA to vend at the All-GM Nationals Car Show. Will be there through the weekend.

Smokey & Pam
2016 Tiffin Allegro Open Road
15 Jeep Cherokee

Carolyn, we'll miss both of you in Gillette, give hugs to Kieth from us and hugs to you also. Hope things will be looking up for you!

We're in Oklahoma tonight, about an hour west of Tulsa and just spent a great afternoon with Jay and Fay and Lulu. Jay (Mr. Betty Crocker) prepared a wonderful steak dinner for us complete with Fay's strawberry shortcake...YumYum!! It was so great to see them again!

We're looking forward to seeing all of you in Gillette....Norah can you and Howie please keep the lovely weather there for another two weeks or so???? Can't wait to see you!

Joe and Marcia, travel safe and keep working on those neighbors...you'll win them over!icon_smile.gif

Linda and Ron, try to keep Joe and Marcia straight up there in PA!!

Hugs!

Molly & Bob

Bob and Molly

www.moonriverandwe.blogspot.com
Two drifters...off to see the world....
SKP #73997

John and Doni, and Spam...we met Ken this weekend at the Rally in Branson. The guys went to Camping World, but left us instructions to "buy Tape" while they were gone....so the three of us gals bought ALOT of tape from Ken...it was Father's Day, after all!!!

We told him you sent us! icon_smile.gif Great guy! ...we now have enough tape to hold ANYTHING together!! That's great stuff.

Hugs to all of you!

M&B

Bob and Molly

www.moonriverandwe.blogspot.com
Two drifters...off to see the world....
SKP #73997

Smokey:

We will be going to Hershey Thursday. Maybe we can meet one day this week.

Molly:

The neighbors didn't last long, we walked up to the pool, and by the time I got back they were packing up. Marcia stayed at the pool sunning, so when she got back they were gone.

I had to tell her I told them off and we had a big fight almost throwing punches, was the reason they left, but I couldn't keep a straight face long enough.

All is good now, most of the weekenders have left.

Chasing the 70's

Howdy!

John & Lora, Thanks for the offer. We stopped by Trailer Craft company in Anchorage for a short time last week. They are doing the repairs on our Tote. Didn't see any reason to stick around so we head south.

We're in Seward now waiting on a package from Pressure Pro. We'll move down to Kenai and Homer before heading back up north to Anchorage again.

Hope to meet up with you before we leave this beautiful country.

"Happy Trails"

chiefneon Gary & Karen

"Class of 2007 Fulltimer's"

Gary & karen

Smoochie & Michaela (fur babies)

2018 Chevorlet 3500 HD/LTZ 2L Custom Hauler

2014 Heartland Cyclone 4000

2016 Smart Car Prime

Hi folks,

Wanted to let y'all know that Connie and I are in Buffalo,WY until the 23rd. it's about 1-1/2 hours from here to Gillette.

We should get into the Cam-Plex before noon next week.

Really looking forward to hooking up with ya again.

Stay safe.

Paul

Our blog A Breath of Fresh Road

Paul & Connie

98 Monaco Windsor 38' DP (For Sale)

2004 Chevy Tracker

Started 10/8/07

Gary & Karen - Sounds like we'll have the opportunity to meet you! I sent you an email with the details. It'll be fun to meet more class members. If anyone else is up here or planning to come to Alaska, please let us know - we'd love to meet you, too.

Norah & Howie - Good to hear from you again! We will be back south sometime in September. We'll spend the fall in the NW (waiting for our first grandchild - yahoo!!) and will then hightail it for southern Texas to get warm. Keep us posted on your whereabouts - maybe our paths will cross!

John & Lora

John & Lora

http://southfromalaska2.blogspot.com/

2003 Foretravel U320

2018 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Class of '07

Please permit me to step in here. Starting off to Alaska this week. Plan on taking our time and viewing the sights along the way. I do have a question however. I was told that there are restrictions on bringing "food stuffs" across the border either into Canada or back to US. For example, certain meats (like chicken and beef) even if in the freezer. Can you enlighten me on this? Then it would be a pleasure if our paths could cross!

Thank you

Archived