HDT Members On The Road, Including Their Current Locations

Jim Gehlen

:rolleyes: Glad you guy's are headed south ....Only problem ..I've got to head north Sunday ...be gone from the valley a couple weeks ....see you when I get bak ...Jim

Jim&Hazel,03 Volvo 610,425hp,10sp Autoshift,Eaton 3:90 rear,24.5Alum,184"wb,ET jr/air hitch,SafVis Cams4,XM,Press/Pro,Garmin2720,CB,Rally Sport/TS,Bigfoot Levelers,03Roadking,02Dyna Lowrider,Golden Ret in spirit,Choc Lab(Trash)..Herrin Hauler Bed..Toyota FJ ...SKP# 95463 http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2901871210078354682lLxYIz .Laissez les Bon Temps Roulez ....

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barb & I are in Mission, TX at Leisure Valley Ranch (part of the Martin Valley Ranch area, right next to the golf course). We got here in late Oct and will stay untill late April or early May. I hope we'll all get together for luch or whatever at some point.

Dave & Barb Mohr

2000 KW T2000(Bertha)

2005 Mobile Suites 38RL3

2003 Jeep Liberty toad

Fulltime since 1996

After a wonderful month on our 10 acres in New Mexico (where we got visits from elk, javelina, and deer this time), we are now firmly ensconced in Yuma for the winter across the street from Ron & Sharon Curry.

Great weather! The day after we got here it rained approximately 2-1/2". Pretty good downpour for a place where average annual rainfall is about 3-1/2".

We'd love to see anyone who happens to be in the area...we're at 13417 S. Onammi Ave. in The Foothills.

Smokey & Pam -- Had a great Thanksgiving dinner with John & Doni, but missed you guys! Looking forward to seeing Bob T & Sharon when they make it in.

Renee

Dave, Renee & furkids Casey & Miss Kitty
1998 Volvo 610 Straight 10 "Leather n' Lace"; Herrin bed w/Rampage motorcycle lift; 2010 40' New Horizons Majestic; 2008 Harley FLSTC; 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited; 1999 Yamaha 4X4 Kodiak (that is NOT with us!)

Guest JUGGERNAUT

We've been in Schertz, TX for a few weeks touring the San Antonio area. We head out on Nov.19th toward N.M. We're looking at spending Christmas somewhere in or near Tuscon, AZ.

After the holiday we'll head to "Q" for a first time experience and possibly some sort of temporary work. We'll meet up with our visiting family in Las Angelous first week in March and tour CA for 3 weeks. They fly out of San Francisco and we'll head toward Reno. In May we'll be camp hosts at Tanners Flat campground outside Salt Lake City in Little Cottonwood Canyon.

Over and Out

Edited by JUGGERNAUT

• 4 weeks later...

We are still in Tucson waiting to be released from the Dr's. so we can get on the road again. So far it looks like we'll be here at least until the end of January depending on the blood work after changes in meds. We are in good health but the meds take a month to do their thing then they have to be checked again. We hope to be out of here by February to head East into Texas then Louisiana for a new grand child's arrival.

Mike, Nancy and the fuzzies.

Fulltiming since 6/04

2005 Mobile Suites 38RL3 5er - resistin'

2000 Volvo 660 motorhome toter - pullin'

2010 Honda Gold Wing piggyback - ridin'

2007 Saturn Ion - pushin'

We just arrived in Brenda also! At Brenda RV Resort, site #69 Stpo in and visit, you can't miss the "Purple Hawg Hawler"

Ed and Carrie Drake

98 Freightliner FLD 120

Carriage 5th

87 Heritage Softail

95 Road King

Rex and Rosie, the agility minpins

Ed:

I am across the street from you in Black Rock. Space O-9

See you either here or there.

Rob and Dee and Bandit

We got to Bushnell, Fl yesterday. We are staging for the Tampa RV show here......be here for almost a week - then onto the show grounds.

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

Arrived today in Brenda AZ....Black Rock RV Park. will be here until spring when the weather warms too much.

All welcome if you are in the area

I had to go to Google maps to find Brenda AZ. I have to ask, what in hell is there????? :blink: It looks like you're about 40+ miles to Blythe and 70+ to either Buckeye or Wickinburg. What is the draw to that area for y'all?

Fulltiming since 6/04

I had to go to Google maps to find Brenda AZ. I have to ask, what in hell is there????? :rolleyes: It looks like you're about 40+ miles to Blythe and 70+ to either Buckeye or Wickinburg. What is the draw to that area for y'all?

For us its its the hiking in the desert, we can walk out of our camper and go for as many miles as we feel like. There's also some great motorcycle riding without any traffic. The free camping isn't bad either! But mostly we came for the shopping in Quartzsite.

• 2 weeks later...

We are staying outside of Tallahasee, FL at Roger and Sue Haddix (Jroger) place. It's sure cold up here. According to weather bug it is suppose to get in the low 20's. Bbbuuuuurrr! :( They have a really nice place here.

ObandSue are suppose to be stopping by also, have never met them, looking forward to it.

Stay warm.

Ahhhh, we love it at JRogers place!!!!!! One GREAT thing is that at JRogers place HAPPY HOUR starts ANYTIME you want it TO!!!! Great morning walks in the woods, fire's in the BIG firering,,,,,,,cookouts,,, MAN it just don't get any better than at JRogers place!!! Tell Alabama Red (JRoger) and Cactus Sue (Susan) HELLO from us,,,,,we miss 'em!!

Mike & Ms Pat

Mike & Pat McFall SKP # 40224

2001 Volvo 770 Autoshift

2005 Teton 45' Grand Reliance

PressurePro Tire Monitor Dealer

PressurePro System

Mike and Pat's Travels

Tripod Website

Arrived at Retama today. Be here till April.....There is space here for any visitors - just let me know.

See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com

Enjoying the warm breezes in the Foothills of Yuma until the 21st when Jim and Jo Ellen have other renters coming in. Enjoyed the Escapees monthly breakfast yesterday. Will leave the 21st for Sun City for a day or 2 then make a stop in Deming 24-25th. After that we'll start the trek to Retama! We may do more Jack days than we normally do! Phil says 1200 miles so see you about the 3rd of March + or -. Anyone in Yuma give us a call! Have already linked up with Dave and Renee, & Sharon and Ron. Carrie and Ed are with us but camping in the desert a couple miles away! Safe travels to all! Davena and Henry

Arrived at Retama today. Be here till April.....There is space here for any visitors - just let me know.

Jack,

Any space for us with the kids? It would be in the middle of March by the time we made it. I could bring a flag for the back of you rig as a bribe. :(

Robert

Robert, Kim, Timmy & Kelsey (kids) Kasey (dog)

2001 Volvo 770 450HP Cummins ISX ST 1450/1650 Gen2 Autoshift .73OD and 3.42 rears.

1999 40' Travel Supreme two bedroom

Motosat Datastorm F1 DW7000 Primary

Blackberry Storm Tethered to MBR-1000 Back-up

http://community.webshots.com/user/timkelco

Well, Robert, the "bribe is sure tempting, but with the kids and your age you definitely violate the Covenants..... :rolleyes:

What a bummer, we would love to see you guys. However, you CAN stay next door in Bentsen Palm, and it is quite nice. Rocky and Sheri stay over there so you would not be "alone". Come and play with us as much as you want.....

www.jackdanmayer.com

We are currently in New Iberia so we can visit the grandkids in Broussard LA. for a couple months.

Fulltiming since 6/04