HDT Members On The Road, Including Their Current Locations

Jim Gehlen

Made it Livingston and now happily parked at 144 for the next month or so. Due to a stripped gear on our main slide out, we did some long days to get here, just sleeping in the truck and toodlin' on when we woke up. Thursday, the last highway day (thank goodness!) was a 14 hour day, arriving at Rainbows end around 8:30 PM.

Feel free to stop by and say hi.

Bret & Wendy

'03 Ford F350, CC, 7.3 PSD, 4X4. 33' Alpenlite.

I tried a lot of different jobs in my life, until I found my true vocation: "RETIREMENT!"

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are in Denton, TX until around the 24 or so and then head to Mexico Beach, FL for Nov - Jan. Not sure of what after that.

Made it to Rainbow Plantation yesterday will stay until Mon then head over to Mexico Beach.

Doug & Deaon Titus

Red 1998 Volvo 610 Motorhome "Dogden"

In memory of Sam the white boxer 8/29/2002 - 7/23/2007

1998 Teton Royal

1990 Gold Wing/Watsonian Sidecar

Packed and ready to go! We are still at home in Virginia Beach, VA, until Monday morning. We are chomping at the bit!!! Have a reservation at Shaw AAFB in Georgia for Monday night. Will play it by ear from there, probably stopping at Summerdale, and a nights stay at our usual stop at a small park on Lake Ponchatrain. Then we will be in Victoria, TX, for 2 months. Then we head to the RV show in Tampa and on to Key West, etc. to visit with other RVing friends.

Jack and Danielle, see you in Summerdale, Bushnell, and at the RV show! Looking forward to seeing you again.

Carol Simpson

The Simpsons

Fulltimers from Va. Beach, VA

2008 37' Hitchhiker, 2008 Dodge Ram 3500

blog: cas32.blogspot.com

Yay! We have made it to Retama Village. It's like coming home. Many of our wonderful friends welcomed us. Now we wait for Mike and Pat in a couple of weeks, Jack and Danielle in January and many new friends that we have not even met yet!

Dale :blink:

Please click for Emails instead of PM
Mark & Dale
Joey - 2016 Bounder 33C Tige - 2006 40' Travel Supreme
Sparky III - 2021 Mustang Mach-e, off the the Road since 2019
Useful HDT Truck, Trailer, and Full-timing Info at
www.dmbruss.com

Yay! We have made it to Retama Village. It's like coming home. Many of our wonderful friends welcomed us. Now we wait for Mike and Pat in a couple of weeks, Jack and Danielle in January and many new friends that we have not even met yet!

Dale :blink:

Glad you made it!! We'll be there in a few weeks. Enjoying seeing old friends, past neighbors and family here in North Florida.......great weather!!

Pat broke her toe, she is favoring it as it is really sore. She is getting a little better now. See ya all soon!!!

Mike

Mike & Pat McFall SKP # 40224

2001 Volvo 770 Autoshift

2005 Teton 45' Grand Reliance

PressurePro Tire Monitor Dealer

PressurePro System

Mike and Pat's Travels

Tripod Website

Glad you made it!! We'll be there in a few weeks. Enjoying seeing old friends, past neighbors and family here in North Florida.......great weather!!

Pat broke her toe, she is favoring it as it is really sore. She is getting a little better now. See ya all soon!!!

Mike

Mike, tell Pat to quit kicking you and her toes will stay in better shape. LOL Seriously, hope she heals quickly, Ann broke a toe this spring and it is not much fun. Gene and Ann

2013 Entegra

45 ft. Anthem DLQ

2012 Ford F150 Lariat SuperCrew 4X4 EconoBoost

http://community.web...om/user/gben101

http://bensoneducation.com

We arrived in Retama Village at about 3:30 Wednesday afternoon. The day before Dale and Mark Bruss got here. So we have only been here two full days so far and are already having so much fun. And keeping so busy. We bike ride with the group at 8:00 every morning and go to happy hour every afternoon at 4:00. Craft time this coming Monday morning at 9:00 and water aerobics begins Monday afternoon at 2:00 and will continue every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (probably, we will decide for sure after we meet on Monday.)

We tried out the pool and hot tub this afternoon and they are wonderful! Even our dog, "Trip" is glad to be "home!" First thing out of the truck she had to roll in the grass and she loves to say "good morning" to Jim's dog "Trash" every day.

Tomorrow morning, at least four of us are going on the "Hogs for Hunger" motorcycle ride with the Harley Davidson Shop. They said they would forgive us who don't own a Harley.

Looking forward to seeing Pat and Mike and Jack and Danielle here. We have never been in Retama at the same time as them.

See you all soon.

Sue McCarron

David & Sue McCarron

02 Volvo 770

05 Teton Frontier 39'

Alice and I are finally ready to leave ND. Said goodbye to all our Mondak (MT/ND/SD) friends; jacks are up, and ready to pull the plug.

A little snow and 50MPH gust are going to keep us here till Sunday. Keep reminding myself that I'm a fulltime RVer that has a loose schedule.

We'll be in the RGV by Christmas for sure! Looking foward to Semi Nuts lunches.

2004 Peterbilt 385

2004 New Horizon 41 foot fiver

One Trek for chores and one for fun

I wanted to let everyone know that I've updated the title to this thread.

I believe this will make it easier for newcomers to know what the thread pertains to without them having to open the thread to find out exactly what it's about.

Jon

Jon
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . JonMary-ImprintMTShadow.jpg
. . 
Bodacious "aKa" BigBig ~ 2000 Turquoise Metallic VNL770
.  2003 6.0L C.C. DRW F-350. .    Dang Kid's - & - Their Toys. .                                1998 34' Citation Fifth Wheel

339121917.jpg

We just arrived at the Timber Valley SKP park in Sutherlin OR. Are there any other HDT in the area??? We will be here for two weeks or until the first week of December. I know there are a number HDT members through out Oregon, just wondering if any of you are coming through Sutherlin?

Kent

2003 Volvo VLN630
2016 38 RS3 Mobile Suite
2010 Smart behind the cab

FullSizeRender_zpsrtbccowj.jpg

Hiya Kids

Sandee and I are work-camping at a smallish RV park in Georgetown, TX at least through the holidays. May see about heading to Harlingen or renewing for another 3 months. We'll see. Anyone cruising down or across I 35 is more than welcome to stop by, I'll even make a fresh pot of mud :blink: Enjoy your travels!!!!

George & Sandee, Lil One & Squirt (Kommando Kitties)

"Dumbo" '97 Volvo WIA42T, 23K Single - 3.90:1, DDEC III - 330/380hsp, RTX13710B, 30K Reese

'02 KotR-R40TB, 5th Airborne Pin Box; '02 Mazda B4000 Chaser

http://community.webshots.com/user/tex78628

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.

Thomas Jefferson

On the road and headed to Summerdale, AL. Left Lynchburg, VA today, made it to just outside of Atlanta. Summerdale tomorrow. Finally, some warmer weather. It was 18* last night in VA.

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

Wow Jack, you must drive farther and faster when your butt is cold. Then you tell me your driving two days in a row, is this the same Jack we all know.

Gail & Bonnie Quinn (Full-timing since July 18, 2004)

2001 Volvo 610 autoshift (Ultimate V Rod) 465 HP, 1650 Torque, 3:42 gears with air locker, pictures of build can be seen @ http://community.web...theeskimogquinn

2010 New Horizons 45' custom Majestic, pictures of construction can be seen @ http://picasaweb.goo...com/gailquinn48

2003 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI, 100 HP, 118 Torque; Blog of 2007 Alaska trip @ http://quinntheeskim...nn.blogspot.com

2013 Smart Passion fortwo coupe

Pat and I arrived at Retama Village in Mission, TX today and after getting all set up, had nice LONG showers in the shower in our Coach House....Greeted by lots of good friends..........Be here for about 2 months before heading to Arizona....

Mike

Edited by Tetoner

Mike & Pat McFall SKP # 40224

2001 Volvo 770 Autoshift

2005 Teton 45' Grand Reliance

PressurePro Tire Monitor Dealer

PressurePro System

Mike and Pat's Travels

Tripod Website

Gail, 18* temps give me lots of incentive. We will do a little under 900 miles in 2 days. About half a day for Toterman....

See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com

Pam, we will be here until the end of Jan. with time out for a "vacation" to Tampa for the RV show.

You guys heading this way???

www.jackdanmayer.com

Pam, we will be here until the end of Jan. with time out for a "vacation" to Tampa for the RV show.

You guys heading this way???

We will be heading south end of Dec. and probably heading to Florida. Think we will try staying at Bushnell SKP Park. Where do you stay when you go to Tampa? Maybe we might make a trek over there.

Can't wait, it's bloody cold here, 40s daytime, 20s @ night!! :lol:

David - are you really going into body building "big time" now???

Pam, We will "stage" for the show at Bushnell. Why don't you sign on for the Rally and go down too? We will be there sometime in Jan before the Rally- probably about 5 or so days early. Oh, BTW, it is 74* here right now. We have all the windows open....you need to get out of there....

Edited by Jack Mayer

www.jackdanmayer.com

Pam, it is the big Tampa RV show. As part of the show there is a Rally on the grounds. 30 amp electric only. You get your show entrance and some other goodies for your fee. Do a search here and you will find the thread on it. Look here and scroll down...there is a link that will take you to the forms and info.

www.jackdanmayer.com

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all! Elvira and I finally escaped the Tundra! We're in Houston visiting kids & grandkids for Turkey day, expecting to head to the Valley on Monday or Tuesday.

As my 2 year nephew calls us...Aunt WaWiwa and Uncle Warry.

Not all who wander are lost...but, odds are a few of us must be.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/11080131@N03/