HDT Members On The Road, Including Their Current Locations

Jim Gehlen

Beets are done icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif, heading south tomorrow stopping in Mineapolis for a week or so then to Kansas for a couple of days, on to OK, then Texas for Thanksgiving.

I'm ready for some warm weather icon_smile.gif.

Bob

Country Coach Intrigue Motorhome
Harley Heritage Softail
Jeep TJ
Travel Supreme 34FKTSO 5th Wheel

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunday 2:00 pm. and its 88* sunny-clear little breeze out of the north here in Lake Havasu City, AZ. where we are still sitt'in on the "For Sale" of the house.

Last year at this time there was 500 + homes for sale--this year there are 1100+ on the market.

We finally got hooked up to the sewer system and they finished putt'in the landscape back saturday. I do have some more fill dirt coming to make the yard even larger.(it's over 5,000 sq. ft. of parking now)

We'll do Q this winter for a shake down for AliceMae and her speedy wheelchair and hipp-ity-hop walker. Hope we have our Polaris 4x4 Ranger by Q and see ya all then.

38' 1996 Alfa Gold

FREE MASON Home Blue Lodge #64/Lake Havasu, AZ.

who said? "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

For all you full timers and other members who travel a lot I asked Mark to make the thread into a sticky thread.

This should make the thread easier to keep up with.

Jon

Jon
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . JonMary-ImprintMTShadow.jpg
. . 
Bodacious "aKa" BigBig ~ 2000 Turquoise Metallic VNL770
.  2003 6.0L C.C. DRW F-350. .    Dang Kid's - & - Their Toys. .                                1998 34' Citation Fifth Wheel

339121917.jpg

Thanks Jon,

Sorry you didn't get to make the HDT rally. We missed getting to meet you and mrs. maybe next year for sure!!

We will be in Little Rock,AR. on Wed and be there for at least a week to 10 days. JRoger and Susan are headed this way to visit us. There is a Neat Corps of Eng's camp ground there that can handle BIG rigs,,,(even mine icon_smile.gif)

Come on down.......

Mike & Pat

Mike & Pat McFall SKP # 40224

2001 Volvo 770 Autoshift

2005 Teton 45' Grand Reliance

PressurePro Tire Monitor Dealer

PressurePro System

Mike and Pat's Travels

Tripod Website

Here we are, Well at least the truck and trailer are in San Antonio. We arrived last last night, pulled into the RV park midday today. Thanks for all your help Rich!

We are in the site next to Rich and Kathy Richards, but are flying out to Fairbanks, AK tomorrow and will be there until November 14.

Hey Speckman! we'll be sitting at the Turkey table where? Let us know what to bring for the dinner party.

Thanks Scott Nolan for the route tips, US 79 was a good choice. I-20 in to TX is like the frost heaves in to Alaska.

And, thanks Jim and Val for just always being there. We're still workin' on the 3 2's though. Kinda blew it on the trip here. (the kids)

In Gallup, New Mexico this evening using their free wifi, dinna have to set up a dish.

Headed for Kingman, AZ on 10/24 and will be in Las Vegas at Oasis on 10/25. Kinda had to make the rule of 2's into 3's trying to get ahead of the snow and 19 degree weather in Oakley, Kansas. Left Larry and Billie there to handle the cold stuff.

Paint your wagon and come along

98 Volvo, VNL 610

01 Alfa Ideal, 38'6"

South Dakota plates

SKP # 68396

Bob & Sharon T.

If you are in the San Antone area you are in the wrong park, the party is here,, come on down,, the beer garden is open or should I say the rum garden,, naaaahhh it's been offically dubbed as the beer garden. HDT friendly and yes Volvos play well with KW's!!

Later

Rich icon_cool.gif

01, Volvo 770

08, 41' KZ New Vision Triple Slide, Triple Axle Toy Hauler 5ver. 5th Airborne Air ride Pin Box

2009 Rag Top Smart Car

FullTimers since 01

USAF CMSgt. Ret.

http://enophile.blogspot.com/

Remember, If you find yourself in a fair fight, Your tactics suck!!

Well, Suz and I had to go to Columbus, OH for a family wedding and then back out west for more work and pheasant hunting. We are currently in Mitchel, SD where the nights have gotten down to 22 degrees.

While here we've had to fix the gas furnace, some plumbing issues and put up with a total of 3 TV stations becaue our Winegard system went bonkers too!!!

Otherwise, Mitchel is a nice town and we will head a little north for the pheasant hunt on Saturday, then south for some warm weather!!

In case I missed a chance........Wichita was the best and Jim and Val deserve a great big round of applause.

We will see y'al somewhere!!!!!!!!

2016 Tiffin Allegro RED 33AA, pulling 2015 Jeep Wrangler.  2005 Mobile Suites 38RL3 parked at Florida home base.  

Pulled into Oasis in Las Vegas this afternoon and was amazed at the new entrance to the place. Really quite well done.

Be here till 11/5 when we head for CA for a couple of weeks then back to Oasis or Sierra Vista, AZ. Plans are cast in jello for the next few months.

Paint your wagon and come along

98 Volvo, VNL 610

01 Alfa Ideal, 38'6"

South Dakota plates

SKP # 68396

Hello Jim, good to hear Oasis has widen it's entrance. We will be there just before thanksgiving for a month. We are in Lodi California with family.

Another proud owner of Gearmaster II...

see our BLOG

http://rvescapade.blogspot.com

Volvo VNL610 M11+ 98 10 speed
Mountain Aire 40' 5th 2002
Outback Power, 1200 watts Sanyo panels

Met Larry & Linda last night in Deming - very nice visit.

Headed for Alpine, TX on Friday, then the following Friday I head out to Holbrook, AZ.

Not sure where after Holbrook as I am still awaiting the e-mail for the next work assignment...

WP 903

merrillthurmanllc.com

Merrill Thurman

"73 de WBØWGG"

1996 FLB Freightliner; M11 Cummins @ 365 HP; 10 Speed OD Eaton/Fuller; 4.10 Rearend

You Can't Troubleshoot Stupid...

It Is Impossible To Even Converse With An Educated Idiot...

Tell Me Again Why I Took The Job I Now Have???

We made it to Lynchburg, VA. Be here until Dec 5.

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

Bob T & Top Fuel,

You guy's are welcome to stop in at our park in San Antonio as we'll be here for 5 months. It ain't no resort park and the price reflects that. Hope to see some of you guy's.

Later

Rich icon_cool.gif

01, Volvo 770

08, 41' KZ New Vision Triple Slide, Triple Axle Toy Hauler 5ver. 5th Airborne Air ride Pin Box

2009 Rag Top Smart Car

FullTimers since 01

USAF CMSgt. Ret.

http://enophile.blogspot.com/

Remember, If you find yourself in a fair fight, Your tactics suck!!

It sounds like several of you might be in the SA, TX or Boerne, TX area. Stop by and see us and up date us on the rally. We saw Bob T and Sharon last week. Chuch Messer was here about a week ago and will return to Boerne in a few weeks. Thanks and hope to see some of you. Darlene Watson

http://community.webshots.com/user/awatson437

99 Volvo 770 - Hope; autoshift, Detroit Diesel Series 60 430/500; 3.73 rear end, single axle, 260" wheelbase, Doonan conversion, and Doghouse (Darlene's walk in closet).

Mark and I are still in W. Memphis, TN at the Tom Sawyer RV Park. It's just so beautiful here...windy, but beautiful! Will be here till Saturday, then on to Texarkana for a week and to Livingston,TX the week before Thanksgiving. Anybody planning to be at the Escapee Park for Thanksgiving?

Dale

Please click for Emails instead of PM
Mark & Dale
Joey - 2016 Bounder 33C Tige - 2006 40' Travel Supreme
Sparky III - 2021 Mustang Mach-e, off the the Road since 2019
Useful HDT Truck, Trailer, and Full-timing Info at
www.dmbruss.com

That Tom Sawyer Park is a nice one - love to watch the barges...

Well I got my e-mail and it looks like I am going to be running in circles for a while.

Headed to Big Bend, TX tomorrow, then Holbrook, then Deming, then Alpine, TX, then Las Vegas, NM.

Do you full timers have this much fun? icon_eek.gif

WP 903

merrillthurmanllc.com

Merrill Thurman

"73 de WBØWGG"

1996 FLB Freightliner; M11 Cummins @ 365 HP; 10 Speed OD Eaton/Fuller; 4.10 Rearend

You Can't Troubleshoot Stupid...

It Is Impossible To Even Converse With An Educated Idiot...

Tell Me Again Why I Took The Job I Now Have???