Covid vaccine boosters are available now!

Thanks for that link.

Interestingly enough, I was talking to my sister this afternoon and my B-I-L is CEO of the hospital in Smith Center. He was told that there is no date yet for when the hospital or the attached medical group or pharmacy would be getting the newest booster. And, sure enough, there is no where close that has it yet. 

SignatureNewest.jpg.a1bc8322b0862056fd28e25d5b1458db.jpg

1 hour ago, Kirk W said:

Find a COVID‑19 vaccine near you

We will be getting ours next week at our local CVS pharmacy. 

I just checked locally and it's apparently at all the Walgreens and CVS pharmacies but not at doctor's facilities.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Just now, sandsys said:

I just checked locally and it's apparently at all the Walgreens and CVS pharmacies but not at doctor's facilities.

Linda

The flu shots say they are at CVS, Hy-Vee and Costco but Dave got his yesterday at his doctor's office so the link above is not infallible.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

7 hours ago, 2gypsies said:

That web site isn't accurate.... as of yet.

I suspect that there is always a built in lag based on reporting and probably a few never get listed, but it seems to be a good tool for those who wish to use it. I posted it to help those who are wanting the vaccine find a place that has it available. 

Edited by Kirk W

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Got my flu and COVID shots on Monday and felt a little off on Tuesday.  Tylenol fixed it up.  My wife got hers Wednesday and she felt horrible on Thursday.  First time the shots have made her feel bad.

I got RSV a month ago and the GP told me to wait 3 months for the RSV booster.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

1 hour ago, Dutch_12078 said:

Walgreens here has the shots. We got ours last Monday, the day after we got our RSV and flu shots.

I should add that neither of us had any ill effects from any of the shots beyond the expected injection site soreness for a day or two.

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

The search tool shows a local CVS that has both flu and SARS, but if you only search for one of those like the search engine is designed, you only get one result, ie: one has both and another store has both. But you must run separate searches.

Any computer program is only as good as the programmer who wrote the coding, or supervisor that told them how.

Thank you Kirk.

Edited by Ray,IN

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961