I know this is not an HDT topic but thought I would throw it out there and this is not a CDL question either LOL!

Vegas Teacher

Do know how many of you know about no Shave November, but it is in support of men who have had, recovered from or died from Prostate Cancer. In my family my great grandfather died from it and my dad had it, had his prostate removed. Cancer then came back in the same area two years later, but he underwent Chemo & Radiation, then he had a brain tumor and it was removed and he has been cancer and tumor free for about 4 years. 

Anyway No Shave November is in support of men who had prostate cancer. Since my family has had quite a bout of it, I have been letting my beard grow since the end of September. Any who would like to join me in this are welcome. I figure we can post pictures of our beards on this link at the end of November we could also do before and after shots of our faces now, like I said mine has been growing since the end of September. I should have probably posted earlier but, well I messed up.

Later,

Cory Ossana

I saw this on Facebook. As a father of 6 and Scoutmaster of our local Boy Scout troop I propose this. 

Seriously though it's good to bring attention to this. Many men are too stubborn to go to the Dr and get checked. This is a good reminder.

h4pl09Al.jpg

Farmer, Trucker, Equipment operator, Mechanic

Quando omni flunkus moritati-When all else fails, play dead
I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

I'm in.  My dad passed last Easter after a 5 year battle with prostate cancer (Agent Orange from his service time while in Vietnam).

1999 Volvo VNL610, Cummins M11 - 350/400 HP, 10 speed Rockwell - 'CHIEF'

Custom flatbed with TrailerSaver air hitch.

3 cyl 8000 watt Kubota diesel generator.

New Mexico April 2019.jpg

On 11/4/2022 at 7:56 AM, CHIEFWAHO said:

I'm in.  My dad passed last Easter after a 5 year battle with prostate cancer (Agent Orange from his service time while in Vietnam).

Sorry to hear that about your father. I think I will put up a picture at the end of the week and then one at the end of the month before I shave it off.

I'm with you is spirit! After 21 years in the Army, missing one day shaving drives me nuts. Well, at 80  now it has become a short putt.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961