2024 East Coast Rally

SuiteSuccess

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think the ECR was a success thanks to the wonderful help from a team of volunteers. Met many new friends and hope you gained some valuable information. 

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

4 hours ago, SuiteSuccess said:

Think the ECR was a success thanks to the wonderful help from a team of volunteers. Met many new friends and hope you gained some valuable information. 

Carl, the rally was GREAT, you, Donna and all the volunteers did an outstanding job, and we are looking forward already to next year!!!!!

2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB

2001 T2000 Kenworth

2009 Smart Passion

ET Junior hitch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/15/2022 at 3:52 PM, NTPA Announcer said:

I'm not " The leader of the pack " ( Vroom Vroom ) , But I'm interested how many are planning to show up.  

Thank you !!

We still have our reservation at Deer Run and at this point plan to come.

Now we even have a truck to get there in, too!

Edited by Av8r3400

Av8r3400
2012 Volvo VNL 730 D13 iShift & 2021 Grand Design Momentum 397TH

TEq81qV.jpg

I'd rather die trying to live - Than live trying not to die.   -Leonard Perry

• 1 month later...

Once again , Please don't forget the Deer Run HDT get together at Crossville Tenn. on April 21st. -30th. Everyone is invited and make sure you bring plenty of refreshments and snackys to get together with. I may have a couple of skilathons for the guys and gals so be prepared. We will see you all there , and remember to get your reservation made real quick !

Happy Trails to youuuu...

Denver and Ms Judy Geitgey

2006 VOLVO 780

41 ' Redwood

NTPA Event Announcer

dngeitgey@gmail.com

event.png

• 1 month later...

HELLO EVERYONE !!!!!

Don't forget there are some of us from the ECR meeting at Deer Run in Crossville Tenn. April 21st -30th And just as a reminder , this is what I received on Nov 18th:

"We have been informed that the Deer Run HDT Rally Organizers have stepped down for 2023 and nobody has stepped up to fill that position. So unfortunately, the rally will not be taking place here at Deer Run next year. With that being said, you all have a reservation during the time that the rally was supposed to take place and you are more than welcome to come stay with us during that time, we would love to have you! If you would like to cancel the reservation, we ask that, within the next 7 business days, you respond to this email or call us at (931) 484-3333, during the office hours of 9am to 2pm CST, Monday through Sunday. We hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and hopefully we will see you all next year!" 

That being said we are still attending and invite all of you to get your reservation in and attend as well. We will have a couple of potlucks, Late afternoon 5 ish get togethers, ( bring your favorite liquids )and a few skill events for everyone. If anyone has a tutorial for the group that is welcomed also. Just let me know so we can let everyone else know, and other self inflicted shenanigans. I've included the Deer Run information for quick access.

Thanks so much everyone and we hope to see you there !!!!!

Thank you!

Denver and Ms. Judy Geitgey ( NTPA Announcer )

Angela Everett, Office Manager Deer Run RV Resort 

3609 Peavine Firetower Road Crossville, TN 38571 

Office: 931-484-3333 www.deerrunrvresort.com

2006 VOLVO 780

41 ' Redwood

NTPA Event Announcer

dngeitgey@gmail.com

event.png

It looks like we will be stopping by for a few days, arriving mid week on Thursday and staying until Monday morning.

2005 Freightliner Century S/T, Singled, Air ride ET Jr. hitch
2019 46'+ Dune Sport Man Cave custom 5th wheel toy hauler
Owner of the 1978 Custom Van "Star Dreamer" which might be seen at a local car show near you!

Check out http://www.hhrvresource.com/

for much more info on HDT's.

On 12/17/2022 at 1:44 PM, DG N. AL said:

We have not made reservations, but we are keeping the date on our calendar. 

Welll We hope to see you . Remember to bring your snackys stuff for afternoon "conferences ", beverage of choice and your best family recipe for a couple of potluck nights. Circle the dates !!

2006 VOLVO 780

41 ' Redwood

NTPA Event Announcer

dngeitgey@gmail.com

event.png

Denver, it appears you and your bride are doing a fine job of picking up the baton.  It looks to be pretty nice informal rally.

I wish we could make it.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

13 minutes ago, rickeieio said:

Denver, it appears you and your bride are doing a fine job of picking up the baton.  It looks to be pretty nice informal rally.

I wish we could make it.

I wish you could as well. Place this on your calendar for next year if you don't mind. Happy Trails !

2006 VOLVO 780

41 ' Redwood

NTPA Event Announcer

dngeitgey@gmail.com

event.png

• 1 month later...

Hello Everyone ,

Unofficial ECR at Deer Run ,APRIL 22nd - 30th 2023

www.deerrunrvresort.com

As we are getting closer to the "unofficial ECR" We encourage everyone to attend if possible. We will have a truck skillathon for single and team, please bring your favorite beverages and maybe a little to share, plenty of snacks, and of course your favorite recipes for a pot luck or two.  There is no fee or any thing of the like, so always bring your tableware and drinks as well. If you haven't reserved your site, please do so right away. Also I'll have a couple of stupid games we all can laugh at. Steve and Ms. Ramona Stacy are helping Ms. Judy and I , and your help is always gratefully encouraged. We hope to see a lot of yall there APRIL 22nd - 30th 2023

2006 VOLVO 780

41 ' Redwood

NTPA Event Announcer

dngeitgey@gmail.com

event.png

• 3 weeks later...

We are here in #309 ,Nothing planned for today but.....

After looking at the weather I am going to try to move a couple of things that Steve and I had planned earlier in the week due to high rain chances later on. So with that being said...

Monday at 5, Semi Skil Games at 5 at (309). Everyone can use my truck ,bring your co- pilot,and 1st and second place prizes will be awarded. 

Tuesday there will be a potluck at 5 pm.at our site (309). Bring your favorite dish, drinks, and tableware. We will  commander another picnic table or two as needed, but your lawn chair probably is more comfortable. I'll have a couple entertaining games for us all after supper too. 

Thanks everybody for coming. We hope to make this somewhat entertaining and look forward to gathering together.

2006 VOLVO 780

41 ' Redwood

NTPA Event Announcer

dngeitgey@gmail.com

event.png

Wish we were there with you but have to fulfill my civic obligation (jury duty) today, they were kind enough when they asked last summer for me to participate to excuse me until now seeing we were already on the road.

2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB

2001 T2000 Kenworth

2009 Smart Passion

ET Junior hitch