East Coast Rally registration.

SuiteSuccess

The site is now open.  Go to eastcoasthdtrally.com to register.  Your credit card will be verified but NOT charged until around the 1st of April in case we are forced to cancel based on Covid restrictions.  Also please be sure to contact https://www.deerrunrvresort.com/. to secure a site for the week.  I repeat to all attendees, I have no control over assignment of sites, availability or cancellation policies so be clear on all those when you reserve.  Winter hours for the campground are 10:00 am - 4:00 pm daily.  Because of Covid uncertainty there will be no t-shirts available to order.  Also I remind folks if expenses for the rally decrease significantly due to less large group functions, the rally fee will be discounted appropriately.  I have begun purchasing antiseptic solutions for tables and equipment as well as a limited supply of hand sanitizer but please bring your own PPE (masks, sanitizers) as you see fit.  We will adhere to CDC safety guidelines as well as possible but take no responsibility for transmission of virus.  Please help us to keep things as safe as we possibly can.  If you are showing any symptoms or have recent exposure that would impact your attendance or other attendees, please notify me at ecrcarl at gmail dot com and I will work to refund your rally fee.  I cannot refund the camping fee, that will be subject to Deer Run and their policy.  Here’s hoping for good fellowship and a better 2021, we need it. 😊

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Best of luck with the event. Won't be able to attend this year but am sure it will be a good time for those who are able to. Someday I will try to find a winter location more close to the Spring ECR. 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

2 hours ago, lappir said:

Best of luck with the event. Won't be able to attend this year but am sure it will be a good time for those who are able to. Someday I will try to find a winter location more close to the Spring ECR. 

Rod

Thanks Rod.  Safe travels.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

2 hours ago, rickeieio said:

Done.  See ya in April.

See ya.  BTW tractor so far doing fine.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

3 hours ago, SuiteSuccess said:

See ya.  BTW tractor so far doing fine.

You were on the right track, just over thinking it.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

I have been in contact with Deer Run concerning camping sites still available.  I was supposed to have received a spreadsheet showing reservations and availability but have not received it yet.  I will let everyone know when I do.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Update:  Still a few sites available according to Deer Run.  If you wish to book one call between 10:00am -4:00pm Central Time.  Phone is not answered before or after.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Just wanted to let everyone know.  We use PayPal to collect and act as “bank” for rally fees.  Initially this year we set up the credit cards to be approved for the fee, but wouldn’t charge the actual fee until a couple of weeks prior to the rally in case we were forced to cancel.  Apparently recently PayPal changed their rules such that the approval expires in 30 days if not charged.  So some of you may notice a charge coming through soon before that expiration.  I promise I will refund the fee one way or the other if we are forced to cancel.  Also as I stated earlier if expenses are much cheaper this year I will be decreasing this year’s rally fee by an appropriate amount.  That amount will be refunded in cash at the rally itself.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

I don't know Carl.  You're a pretty shady character.  This all sounds like a plan to fund a new fishing boat.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row

58 minutes ago, rickeieio said:

I don't know Carl.  You're a pretty shady character.  This all sounds like a plan to fund a new fishing boat.

Shh, Rick.  You angling (pun intended 😊) for more than 10%?

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

16 hours ago, GeorgiaHybrid said:

I was wondering why you asked about the new Bass Pro shop in Chattanooga....

Now that's funny ! 🤣

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

Carl's gonna need more than a new boat to have any success fishing.  Back in June, he and Donna, Georgia Hybrid and his bride, and Susan and I all met near Crossville for some covid relief.  We went fishing nearly every day for a week, and you couldn't have made a decent sandwich from all the fish caught.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN

2 hours ago, rickeieio said:

Carl's gonna need more than a new boat to have any success fishing.  Back in June, he and Donna, Georgia Hybrid and his bride, and Susan and I all met near Crossville for some covid relief.  We went fishing nearly every day for a week, and you couldn't have made a decent sandwich from all the fish caught.

Yep, next time think I’ll try using bait and see if that works 😜.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Yep.  Standing there, lemonade in hand and calling "Here fishy, fishy" didn't work.  But, we had a good time.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN

30 minutes ago, rickeieio said:

Yep.  Standing there, lemonade in hand and calling "Here fishy, fishy" didn't work.  But, we had a good time.

You sure it was lemonade or is that your story and you’re sticking to it?

2017 DRV 39DBRS3