Photos of a new Spacecraft

lappir

It's not mine, but I have been given permission to share them. Hopefully this link works for everyone. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/3jW3p766NPr71bxf7

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

It looks to be a beautiful unit.  I can tell you I'm seeing a greater number of the larger units on the road that have very little window space.  Personally, I don't get it.

2012 F350 KR CC DRW w/ some stuff
2019 Arctic Fox 32-5M
Cindy and Tom, Kasey and Maggie (our Newfie and Berner)
Oh...I forgot the five kids.

I like the "very few windows" approach.  Better insulation.  Fewer leak possibilities.   Stronger.  If you want to see what is outside, install large screens displays with cameras.  Then you can play any video for the scenery you want.

Besides, what does the DW do with windows?  Covers them up.  

I like it!  

Chet & Deb
'01 Volvo 660 w/ Smart
'19 Forest River Columbus 320RS 5th wheel
2022 Chev 2500HD Long Bed
Retired CWO4, USN and federal service
Electronics Tech/Network Engineer/Welder/Machinist

On 12/26/2020 at 12:53 PM, spindrift said:

It looks to be a beautiful unit.  I can tell you I'm seeing a greater number of the larger units on the road that have very little window space.  Personally, I don't get it.

There are windows in the important places. I cut out several windows planned for placement in my build and wish I would have eliminated a couple more. The windows on the ends of the slide outs are not dual pane and generate a lot of condensation during colder times before the house dries out on the inside and it's the first place the moisture goes after a long hot shower. 

As far as the other windows they still create condensation on the metal frame on the inside, but not as much. The nice thing about having only 7 windows is you only have to keep 7 windows clean. 

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

Looks like a nice RV but needs better decorating ideas.  Perhaps it's the blue and grey but it just doesn't seem to be a 'warm, inviting' home.  Also, the square-armed contemporary sofa doesn't go with the oversized big-armed recliners.  What is the purpose of the wood divider with cubby holes?  Unless things are anchored down they're not going to stay during travel.  It just looks like a haphazard piece of wood.  I like the desk area though. 

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

6 hours ago, 2gypsies said:

Looks like a nice RV but needs better decorating ideas.  Perhaps it's the blue and grey but it just doesn't seem to be a 'warm, inviting' home.  Also, the square-armed contemporary sofa doesn't go with the oversized big-armed recliners.  What is the purpose of the wood divider with cubby holes?  Unless things are anchored down they're not going to stay during travel.  It just looks like a haphazard piece of wood.  I like the desk area though. 

You got to remember that SpaceCraft builds and installs EXACTELY what the customer requests.  If you ask for their decorator to assist or do all the colors, then you end up with the show rig.  

These folks I'm sure got what they requested.

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins

I have seen this rig and visited with the owners. It is very spacious inside. and probably the safest RV I have seen. The trailer has tandem, duel tires, with air ride and air brakes.  

event.png

Glyn (KL0PG) & Diane Carson
2002 I-H 4400 Papa's Dream (Mama's Nightmare)
2015 Space Craft V400
Furkid Max

email: dlcarsonak@hotmail.com