TP 5th wheel

GlennWest

I go for a daily walk around the park. Their is a nice looking 5th wheel here and in big letters TP on front cap. Never heard of them and goggle just comes up toilet paper.

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

I had an Alfa Sun 5er.  The decal on the front cap was very badly damaged by UV, so I decided to find a replacement.  After looking for some time for a direct replacement, I decided to use some clip art and found a nice caricature of a Sun with sunglasses and little legs dancing.  I couldnt believe how many people would stop and have conversations while pointing to my Dancing Sun.image.png.c83c7ea48119251674bb33f78c121894.png

Marcel

• 5 months later...
On 10/5/2020 at 3:50 PM, Larry Burkett said:

Same with ours this summer, several people stopped at our site and asked about ours, google wouldn't  pull up Hitch Hiker.

LOL

Perhaps because it is HitchHiker (all one word) and is a model as opposed to the manufacturer NuWa. Try mine, Infinity, Google pulls up all kinds of things until you put Dutchmen Infinity. Google can be pretty stupid at times. 🤣

SignatureNewest.jpg.a1bc8322b0862056fd28e25d5b1458db.jpg

2 hours ago, Chalkie said:

Perhaps because it is HitchHiker (all one word) and is a model as opposed to the manufacturer NuWa. Try mine, Infinity, Google pulls up all kinds of things until you put Dutchmen Infinity. Google can be pretty stupid at times. 🤣

That's known as GIGO which stands for "garbage in; garbage out" which, in turn, means you need to ask more carefully for what you are seeking. "Embassy" will give you lots of hits not one of which is "Embassy RV". :)

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van