Would this be overloaded?

Ray,IN

26 minutes ago, bigjim said:

A lot of business' would refuse to do a load like that due to the possible liability issues involved.

Indeed! In the pic I posted I'd swear that one guy is in a Lowes vest. Anyhow, I find it hard to believe that a Prius would have a roof strong enough for half that load. I think it would be worth the delivery fee. LOL

SignatureNewest.jpg.a1bc8322b0862056fd28e25d5b1458db.jpg

Chalkie,  I'm betting that is photo-shop material. Like you I doubt any store would do that loading.

Kirk, I'll bet sleeping in that would be quite similar to sleeping in a boat at anchor.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

21 hours ago, fpmtngal said:

LOL!  Reminds me of the scene in the movie “The Jersey Boys” where they try to steal a safe.  It’s a great analogy for why someone with a travel trailer would want to use a WDH.  This photo would work, too.

Wouldn't you like to watch him try to drive away? Wheelie forever.

Edited by Ray,IN

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

9 hours ago, Chalkie said:

Indeed! In the pic I posted I'd swear that one guy is in a Lowes vest. Anyhow, I find it hard to believe that a Prius would have a roof strong enough for half that load. I think it would be worth the delivery fee. LOL

Forget the roof - it's designed to support the weight of the car without crushing if it flips.  Look at the suspension!

4 minutes ago, Lou Schneider said:

Forget the roof - it's designed to support the weight of the car without crushing if it flips.  Look at the suspension!

What suspension, OH, solid.