Mobile rv tech. Notice

Wrknrvr

7 hours ago, kurtsara said:

I can't believe how worried some of you are. 

There is a huge difference between being afraid and taking reasonable precautions. It is fascinating to me how many of the anti-mask arguments today sound much like those against wearing of seat-belts, back in 1968 when they were mandated. 

EDIT:   I suppose one reason I recognize the arguments is that I said some of them back then. 

Edited by Kirk W

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

30 minutes ago, kurtsara said:

60 years old and overweight and high blood pressure, just not worried I guess

73 years old, severely overweight, high blood pressure, and diabetic. Not worried; just cautious. I got my hair cut yesterday and went to the fitness center today but both places are requiring masks and using social distancing, and doing extra cleaning so the risks feel manageable.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

15 hours ago, kurtsara said:

I can't believe how worried some of you are. 

Thank you for your concern. i'm doing very well managing  what remains of my life by wearing a good mask and staying away from people.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961