Happy 4th of July

SuiteSuccess

Happy Independence Day.  Stay safe and remember what was sacrificed so we can live free.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Happy 4th of July all! I'm safe and hope you all are too. I look forward to the time it will be safe to travel again and I'm sure y'all feel the same. 

Carl, I'm glad you were wise enough to cancel the ECR early. I believe your quick action saved at least some would be attendees from contracting Corona19 (although I expect you caught at least a little flack for taking decisive action). I understand that a tornado touched down in Deer Run while we would have been there so, you're really responsible for a double save. 

Again, have a safe and happy 4th. I hope to see you and others in the HDT forum soon.

3 hours ago, jkoenig24 said:

Happy 4th of July all! I'm safe and hope you all are too. I look forward to the time it will be safe to travel again and I'm sure y'all feel the same. 

Carl, I'm glad you were wise enough to cancel the ECR early. I believe your quick action saved at least some would be attendees from contracting Corona19 (although I expect you caught at least a little flack for taking decisive action). I understand that a tornado touched down in Deer Run while we would have been there so, you're really responsible for a double save. 

Again, have a safe and happy 4th. I hope to see you and others in the HDT forum soon.

John,

Thank you for the backing and I stand behind that decision.  May have a repeat this year but hope not.  BTW a member of this forum was at Deer Run during the storm you mentioned and said it was straight line winds not a tornado and really didn’t do a lot of damage.  Stay safe and God Bless America, we need it right now.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Howdy All,

Now more then ever with so many rampaging in the streets wishing to burn and tear our country down, it is imperative that we remember what the true meaning of the 4th of July is, FREEDOM.

May each and everyone of you and those you love enjoy not only the holiday but the rest of your lives in a land that people risk death to get in to rather then death to get out of.

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg