Easier to buy the semi than getting the moving permit

Vegas Teacher

Dollytrolley - that was the best post on here in weeks :lol::lol::lol:

Hey knot.........I was going to post the directions out of copilot but Teach and Vegas would both have to get hepititus A && B shots and take their passports to get out of Canada & Mexico after Copilot got done "routing" them to Gladewater....

Drive on..........(Copilots are not often good .......Nav-a--gators)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

Flyer how did you get it to post? I tried for 30 minutes to get a picture up here! Thanks for putting it up for me!

Also thanks to much to all who have chimed in. I am truly excited about this trip. I hate taking off of work but it happens!

Got to go teach some more, had a small break in the discussions.

Later,

Cory O

Congrats Cory. I bet you'll never lose that truck in a crowd. Is that an old schneider truck?

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

Congrats Cory. I bet you'll never lose that truck in a crowd. Is that an old schneider truck?

Not Cory, but yes it was.

It was supposedly a team truck for one and a half years. Then the current owner bought it and ran it by himself.

It will probably be leaving Scnieder eggs all across the country, as we drive back home.....lol

John

Southern Nevada

2008 Volvo 780, D13, I-Shift

2017 Keystone Fuzion 420 Toyhauler 

2017 Can-Am Maverick X3-RS

ALAKAZARCACODEFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMAMNMS
event.png

Flyer how did you get it to post? I tried for 30 minutes to get a picture up here! Thanks for putting it up for me!

Also thanks to much to all who have chimed in. I am truly excited about this trip. I hate taking off of work but it happens!

Got to go teach some more, had a small break in the discussions.

Later,

Cory O

Cory,

Go here, hit select or drag and drop a photo, copy the URL and paste in your post. Very easy.

http://photoposting.is-great.net/?i=2

Example:

KnFiFnil.jpg

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Flyer is correct the truck did come from the schneider company.

I know I am crazy but I love the bright colors.

I am a member of a Schutzhund club, we train German Shepherds, Doberman Pinschers, Rottwielers and Belgium Maliones for competition. Anyway I love bright colors and one day for practice i show up in a pair of bright orange tennis shoes, yellow socks, Orange shorts, Yellow Shirt and a neon green ball cap. I was also wearing a pair of black sunglasses. It made people laugh but that is what I like to do.

I have an idea I want to get a cattle guard for the front of it. I am thinking since the truck is orange I want to have it painted a high gloss neon yellow or highlighter yellow. I ordered a horn on Amazon that plays 35 different songs. I am just waiting for the little kids on the highway to put their arm out the window for me to honk my horn. Does anybody know if I get in trouble for that????? Don't need a ticket.

5'er I heard Flyer reached out to you. Looking forward to meeting you! I read almost all of your posts and I have learned a lot from you. I won't give buc'ees any business!

So many times I go to Home Depot and feel the same way. Minimum wage people who only know how to read the back of a package if you ask them a question about a product or tool. If it does not say it in print they do not know the answer. I tried to buy pipe clamps one day at Lowe's and when where I could find steel pipe they asked why and tried to convince me to buy PVC because it was easier to carry???

Later,

Vegas Teacher

Archived