New addition to the fleet :^)

RickS

Well, with the current HDT deck setup it always leaves options and the ability to haul many combinations of items. This is the spec sheet with links to the added options so far. It should be ready to pick up in a couple of weeks. With the Smart Car, two motorbikes and side by side I won't be able to take everything but the choice are good. :)

2016 Polaris RZR 1000S Cdn build sheet

Very nice Rick. I really like the RZR's. I am jealous.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

Very Nice...I've been looking but my DW says "one project at a time" :wacko:

Larry, That's pretty funny! :) I always get asked by my DW "so what's the next project"? She say's I can't leave well enough alone but I may not agree with her on that one! :)

Very nice Rick. I really like the RZR's. I am jealous.

Chad, I am going to try any meet Tony the weekend before the WCR to do a desert ride which would be a first for me. He know's the area very well and looks like a good trip. I wish I had more time.

We switched from RZR to wildcat a few years ago when the RZR were pretty non improved for several years. We rode the sand a lot and I wanted more power and better suspension and Jodi did not want me putting more turbos on anything else I owned. We bought the first Wildcat 4 that came into Eastern Idaho. This machine had 1000 motor, 5 link rear suspension, fox shocks all the way around, great ground clearance was really low. It has been a great machine. With that said it is just too long. We had considered a toy hauler several times but it would require a 14 foot garage. Jodi had just not found a floor plan she likes with that size garage. Polaris had done a great job upgrading the machine an still keeping them short enough for smaller garages. With the release of the 1000 we are considering going back. I was very happy to see Arctic-cat and canam come into the sport sxs market. They really made polaris step up their game.

Tom, the main reason for the RZR 1000S is because it is 60" wide and 106" long so even though it is 4" over the 102" legal width limit I would still chance it up on the deck. It will also fit into the box of my 1-ton dually and 10.5 ft toyhauler garage. It is 10hp down on the XP but since I'm in the motorsport industry I can fix that ;) ......intake,exhaust, clutch kit, ecu programming and a nitrous setup should keep me in the game!! No turbo's for me anymore either......been there. :)

Archived