I met Herbie today!

Big5er

Imagine my surprise when I saw a white Volvo hauling a smart drive by. It towing a good looking Mobile Suites. I forced them to introduce themselves and got to meet Trevor and Cyndi from Edmonton.

Herbie is a Gregg build and quite a nice looking truck.

Trevor is not a forum member, yet he is a forum reader. I tried to talk them into coming to a rally so the rest of you can meet them and see Herbie. Who knows? It might happen :)

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

"I forced them to introduce themselves"

Probable cause? :)

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

I thought it was a commercial vehicle. No PC required to stop CMV's. Gee, I was wrong.

And here I was singing the praises of the ECR and its' coordinator when they said October was a bad month for them to go to a rally..hmm

2014 smart Fortwo

I thought it was a commercial vehicle. No PC required to stop CMV's. Gee, I was wrong.

And here I was singing the praises of the ECR and its' coordinator when they said October was a bad month for them to go to a rally..hmm

Ok, just the best LEO in Houston doing an exemplary job. (Does suck up get me back in good graces, otherwise if I come near South Texas may have a BOLO issued. Oh, BTW six pack cold DP?)

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Hum....When I pick up my truck I want have a Class A. No way to get it while working in Louisiana. Hope I don't "meet" you Phil.

Damn! I knew I forgot to do something :) I smooth forgot to even ask if he had a license. Dang it. I must be getting senile. Who are you people again??

2014 smart Fortwo

I thought it was a commercial vehicle. No PC required to stop CMV's. Gee, I was wrong..hmm

Too funny . . . I'm pretty sure though I would have spilled something on my pants upon "getting introduced".

IMG_3217a.jpg.c718bc170600aa5ce52e515511d83cb7.jpg

Jim & Wilma

2006 Travel Supreme 36RLQSO

2009 Volvo VNL730, D13, I-shift, ET, Herrin Hauler bed, "Ruby"

2017 Smart

Class of 2017

Hello, hello...is this thing on? I've been telling you guys that for years. We only get 6 months south of 49th, and it's tight to get that far south, that fast, that early.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

Archived