2016 East Coast Rally Schedule (Tentative)

SuiteSuccess

Here is a link to the tentative 2016 ECR schedule. Some new speakers and topics of relevance have been added. Thanks to everyone that has agreed to be a presenter. For those that have attended before, please note the change in the social event CHINESE BINGO on Weds. night. The schedule will be posted on the ECR website by David Dixon in a more friendly format soon (he is still working on details), but this format is printable or downloadable as a pdf. Still four months away so nothing on this schedule is written in stone and is subject to change depending on circumstances. Donna & I have been working on all aspects and as always are open to suggestions, just email me at ecrcarl@gmail.com. Have already received several registrations and shirt orders so remind everyone to get those in if you're going to attend. We think this will be our biggest rally to date!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_7B2l-eRCZyeGJWWVhNa0Q2d3c/view?usp=sharing

http://eastcoasthdtrally.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/ECR-Schedule.pdf

http://eastcoasthdtrally.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/2016-East-Coast-HDT-Rally-Registration-Form-2pg.pdf

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Carl,

It looks like we will be in Sunday hopefully early afternoon, as I have an event to announce in Burlington N.C. Friday and Sat. The "schedule looks real good. Depending on the weather , I'll try to have a possum lodge club meeting around the fire at least one night if anyone's inclined ...

Denver and Ms Judy Geitgey

2006 VOLVO 780

41 ' Redwood

NTPA Event Announcer

dngeitgey@gmail.com

event.png

Ok, I'll bite. What is a possum lodge club meeting?

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

The schedule has been added to the 2016 Rally Info page, along with an updated registration form that you can fill out before you print.

Schedule

Registration Form

45' 2004 Showhauler -- VNL300, ISX, FreedomLine -- RVnerds.com -- where I've started to write about what I'm up to

Headlight and Fog Light Upgrades http://deepspacelighting.com

It is nice to see that Gregg Shields is coming to the 2016 ECR. For the newbees coming to the rally this person is a great source of info for your truck or upcoming truck buys.

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

Again thanks David. Please note the registration form in David's link is able to be typed in on your computer and then printed. Here is the explanation.

http://eastcoasthdtrally.com/2015/12/19/2016-rally-registration-form/

On edit t-shirt prices are not listed but that will be corrected on form today.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Have received several registrations. Bumping with Registration and Schedule downloadable from first post.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

• 3 months later...

Have there been any changes in the schedule?

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

Great thanks.

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

Archived