Good looking, low mile Volvo HDT on Ebay

CHIEFWAHO

Ran across this good looking, low mile Volvo HDT on Ebay. Looks like it's in great condition!

TRACTOR: (2000 Volvo with 86,000 miles, that's only 5,733 miles a year!! It is like new. It has never been smoked in and has always been kept in a climate controlled garage during the winter months and when it is not in use. It is a 10 speed and unmolested motor and never been altered or changed in anyway, except for new K&N Air Filter. On average, this truck gets between 10-11 miles per gallon while pulling the loaded trailer!!! I have used to pull toy hauler as well to biker rallies and camping, easy to drive and lot of power. I have never had prob at weigh stations, ( NEVER STOP AT THEM AND FOR YEARS NEVER HAD ISSUE.,.

On the inside of the tractor I have the following amenities:

-Flip out radio with T.V, DVD, Navigation, Blue Tooth, Hands Free Phone... Anything you can imagine, this radio has it and works super.

Power mirrors, door locks, pw, cruise, tilt, telescopic,

Has brake controller for reg. trailer as well.

-Front and Rear A/C works excellent as well as the heaters

-The lounge bed still has the plastic on it and has only been slept in, 5 times... maybe.

-Custom tinted windows with eyebrow.

-Just had service done 5000 miles ago.

I gaurantee this thing does not leak a drop of any fluids as you can see by the motor pics how clean it is...

I guarantee you will not find a better truck. This thing is nice!!!!!! any questions please email me,, I also have a matching race trailer on here as well for sell if interested in the combo please get with me asap,, this thing will not last,, drives and runs like a brand new truck ( almost is )

s-l1600.jpg

Matching trail also available in another auction listing.

s-l1600.jpg

1999 Volvo VNL610, Cummins M11 - 350/400 HP, 10 speed Rockwell - 'CHIEF'

Custom flatbed with TrailerSaver air hitch.

3 cyl 8000 watt Kubota diesel generator.

New Mexico April 2019.jpg

Clicky

Looks pretty sweet, I'd be looking if I were in the market.

Dennis & Nancy
Tucson, AZ in winter, on the road in summer.

1999 Volvo 610 "Bud" 425 HP Volvo, Super 10 spd.
2005 Mountain Aire 35 BLKS
2013 smart fortwo CityFlame riding on Bud
(Replaced '05 smart first loaded in '06

and '11 smart that gave it's life to save me!)
Our Travel Blog

Nice low miles truck...it looks kinda like another red one ... :lol:

That style of trailer is kinda what my "4 seasons live aboard all climate capable full time continental rover off the grid trailer mobile" sketches in my binder look like.

"Are we there yet?" asked no motorcycle rider, ever. 

Looks like reserve is set pretty high and probably wont sell. I know it's low mileage and all, but not like it's super rare or custom.......

I emailed seller. Said $55k firm on the combo.

1999 Volvo VNL610, Cummins M11 - 350/400 HP, 10 speed Rockwell - 'CHIEF'

Custom flatbed with TrailerSaver air hitch.

3 cyl 8000 watt Kubota diesel generator.

New Mexico April 2019.jpg

The eBay listing for the trailer doesn't come up. It does not look like a living quarters trailer with a slide otherwise we might look at it.

I wonder how he got past scales pulling that trailer with it. Maybe with the Cyclone you can see in one of the pics I could understand.

2005 Freightliner Century S/T, Singled, Air ride ET Jr. hitch
2019 46'+ Dune Sport Man Cave custom 5th wheel toy hauler
Owner of the 1978 Custom Van "Star Dreamer" which might be seen at a local car show near you!

Check out http://www.hhrvresource.com/

for much more info on HDT's.

It has a 3.21 rear end ratio, but the motor is only 345hp. I believe the rear axle is 23K. It's only 55 miles away and I've had my eye on it since the auction started. It would need a different hitch and a few other things. Ultimately, I think the guy is going to want more for it than I want to pay.

There are a couple other smart car hauler types listed:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231714355355

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321892098385

Craigslist:

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/rvd/5238201356.html

LOL...gotta love that "Not for Hire" sticker and no DOT number. He races "Pro" buggy...hmm, another illegal racer that will cost us all in the long run. But it is a nice deal. It doesn't look like he made his reserve. I wonder if it can still be had?

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

I sure could the "remote control wench". Whenever i tell my wench to do something, she hits me. The truck would be okay too. Somewhere to sleep after telling said wench what to do.

98 379 with 12.7 DD

LG Dodge w/5.9 CTD

Chrome habit I’m trying to kick.

LOL...gotta love that "Not for Hire" sticker and no DOT number. He races "Pro" buggy...hmm, another illegal racer that will cost us all in the long run. But it is a nice deal. It doesn't look like he made his reserve. I wonder if it can still be had?

Just wondering .......................what kinda cost range is it to "get-outa-jail" and how much does it cost to get the rig back in service once the loooong-arm of the law catches up to the UN-DOT criminals..............just wondering???

Drive on..........(Don't cheat the RV regs..........)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

It has a 3.21 rear end ratio, but the motor is only 345hp. I believe the rear axle is 23K. It's only 55 miles away and I've had my eye on it since the auction started. It would need a different hitch and a few other things. Ultimately, I think the guy is going to want more for it than I want to pay.

There are a couple other smart car hauler types listed:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231714355355

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321892098385

Craigslist:

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/rvd/5238201356.html

We were pretty serious about the red truck, Overkill a couple of years ago when it was in Florida if I remember right. It was a nice rig and priced very well. Don't think this is the same owner but could be wrong. I passed due to wanting different options for the bed and not being able to easily modify what was there for my use.

Just wondering .......................what kinda cost range is it to "get-outa-jail" and how much does it cost to get the rig back in service once the loooong-arm of the law catches up to the UN-DOT criminals..............just wondering???

Drive on..........(Don't cheat the RV regs..........)

All depends on what else he has issues with. The DOT number (operating authority), CDL, log books, med certificate, etc. He could be looking at a long list or not. It all depends. IMHO, the states are eventually (hopefully not in my lifetime) just gonna close the RV loop hole and do like California and toss us all into the "commercial" catergory.

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

Archived