Beds

NoDirectionHome

That's what I mean. An RV King is 82" wide, a residential King is 86" wide. Then there's the issue of sheets fitting properly

I doubt the sheets will recognize the difference. I use regular queen sheets on an RV short queen mattress with no notice. I also have used queen sheets on a double mattress.

We have an RV Gel Memory Foam mattress we bought for the rig as we have always bought mattresses for our gently used rigs. I t was ordered as an RV queen. Our fitted queen sheets fit fine with a little more tucked in at the foot when making it up. I am 5'11" and my feet hang off the end unless I scoot all the way up. I actually have no issue with that at all. I could have ordered a regular queen as the previous owner had. It makes making the bed and getting in it too much of a gymnastic event for us. I am asleep when my feet are hanging over so I never notice. I have great dreams of fly fishing and walking on beaches. :D

Archived