Beds

NoDirectionHome

Space!! Many are in slides and when the slide comes in there is not enough room.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Then there's the issue of sheets fitting properly

Hey , you own an RV ... therefore , you must be rich ... therefore , you can afford : to have the sheets custom made ...

That seems to be the 'logic' behind just about anything sold for an RV . :(

Goes around , comes around .

That's what I mean. An RV King is 82" wide, a residential King is 86" wide. Then there's the issue of sheets fitting properly

I doubt the sheets will recognize the difference. I use regular queen sheets on an RV short queen mattress with no notice. I also have used queen sheets on a double mattress.

Everybody wanna hear the truth, but everybody tell a lie.  Everybody wanna go to Heaven, but nobody want to die.  Albert King

We have an RV Gel Memory Foam mattress we bought for the rig as we have always bought mattresses for our gently used rigs. I t was ordered as an RV queen. Our fitted queen sheets fit fine with a little more tucked in at the foot when making it up. I am 5'11" and my feet hang off the end unless I scoot all the way up. I actually have no issue with that at all. I could have ordered a regular queen as the previous owner had. It makes making the bed and getting in it too much of a gymnastic event for us. I am asleep when my feet are hanging over so I never notice. I have great dreams of fly fishing and walking on beaches. :D

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Archived