Sitting down the street

Wrknrvr

In Canada we don’t seem to quite so much “category-centric”. It would be a Peterbilt “motorhome”, or “camper”.  

In California it is, of course, a housePetercar.

I have a loosely organized (that means I can’t find it right now) file on building out a simple well insulated commercial van body real 4 season off grid “camper” along the lines of that nice looking rig. 

"Are we there yet?" asked no motorcycle rider, ever. 

Hi!, greetings to you an Chris!                                                                                                                               We are hoping to join you in Congress next winter do you think you could do something like that for me with my Kenworth?                                                                                                                          It has always been my dream to do something like that with my KW when our trailer aged out.

HAPPY TRAILS to You Both                                                                                                                             ROADFITTER                                                                                                                                                            KEN&PAT

roadfitter

2000 T-2000 10 speed autoshift DD430/500 H.P.

2001 Alfa 39' Toyhouse

http://community.webshots.com/user/roadfitter597

Holiday lite trucks.

15 hours ago, rickeieio said:

Dang Ken, where ya been?  Will you be at the ECR?

2X. It's been awhile.   Al

2012 Volvo VNL 630 w/ I-Shift; D13 engine; " Veeger "
  Redwood, model 3401R ; 5th Wheel Trailer, " Dead Wood "
    2006 Smart Car " Killer Frog "

Archived