Classes of 2008 and 2009

Remember, Ed and Linda are in Elkhart.

thanks! Better try to call them. We made it here this afternoon. After set up and supper it's too late. We have a factory appt Monday morning, will go to the factory parking lot on Sunday. Then our life is not our own for a few days!

As Always,

MsKay - Class of '08

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was lazy today and took a 3 hour Steve. This evening we got 9 people together and went to Pizza Hut for Pizzas. Was a lot of fun and reminded me of Da Boyz in Yuma. Then after returning to the Ranch we sat out at one of the gals rig and talked about everyone else. Tonight there are thunder heads all around us threatening us with a little of that wet stuff. But, Seeing is believing. When I get wet I'll believe the weaher man when he says it's going to rain.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

We're in Ely, NV tonight. Let me tell you, there is absolutely nothing between Jackpot and Ely. 200 miles of nothing. But not much traffic, the road was in really good condition and we're parked and set up for two nights. We also gained an hour which is rather nice.

Sandie & Jim Dixon

Traveling with Scooter and Skittlez

www.wherearethedixonstoday.blogspot.com

Someone hit the wrong switch today and it never got out of the 60's. After months of weather in the 90 and 100's we all wore jackets all day. I even turned on my Blue Flame heater to take the chill off my trailer. I took a shower and thought for sure I'd have to chip the ice off before I could get my clothes on again. It is supposed to stay cool all week according to the weather man. But he said it was going to be 85 today and only missed it by 20 degrees. So much for weather forcast.

Everyone was bored because of the dreary weather so we went into town and had Steaks at the El Ray's meat market and restaurant. Jorge (Hor-Hey) was singing and playing for entertainment so it was a nice get together. When we got back to the Ranch we played 31 in the club house. I won 2 of the three games. The last time I played here I won all three games that night. I'd better quit while I'm ahead. No, I want to stay in practice so I can take all of Jeri's dimes.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

When we got back to the Ranch we played 31 in the club house. I won 2 of the three games. The last time I played here I won all three games that night. I'd better quit while I'm ahead. No, I want to stay in practice so I can take all of Jeri's dimes.

If you want to take Jeri's dimes you have to learn to win at Spades. That's her game.

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

If you want to take Jeri's dimes you have to learn to win at Spades. That's her game.

Linda Sand

You are right! I like spades. It's as close as I can get to finding folks to play bridge with.

I think the forecast is predicting a little rain on Monday. Boy, am I ready for it and I don't say that often but we really need some around here. We had a gang over yesterday for ribs. It was a lot of fun but I'm happy that's behind us.

Since we have two Ed and Linda's, Toni is right. Ed and Linda (aka Lyn as we nicknamed her) were in Elkhart. Kay is also right. Ed and Linda are in Kentucky. :D

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

You are right! I like spades. It's as close as I can get to finding folks to play bridge with.

I think the forecast is predicting a little rain on Monday. Boy, am I ready for it and I don't say that often but we really need some around here. We had a gang over yesterday for ribs. It was a lot of fun but I'm happy that's behind us.

Since we have two Ed and Linda's, Toni is right. Ed and Linda (aka Lyn as we nicknamed her) were in Elkhart. Kay is also right. Ed and Linda are in Kentucky. :D

OOps....I was thinking Lavins~! :unsure: It rained here all night long, a gentle soaker. Woke up to really foggy...and now it has burned off and the sun is out. Fall is most definitely in the air here! We are headed to the Service Parking Lot at Thor...this will be yet another adventure. All prayers are appreciated! Hope for not too many days. We are also going to the Motor Home Hall of Fame and Library while we are here. Should be a good day and great way to kill time while waiting.

As Always,

MsKay - Class of '08

Jeri, you are so on the ball. I didn't even think of the 2.

My parents were champion Bridge players and I learned once. I could probably play with you.

I have been using Live Writer and I have some questions. I will email you.

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

This morning, one of my cowgirl friends and Myself went up to Silver City to pay a visit to another of our friends who is going to have her 90th birthday next month. She doesn't get much company so we thought we'd spend the day with her and take her out to dinner. It was a very nice day. After dinner we went to a park where they were having a pick-a-rama (Music) Then to her RV site for good byes and came back to the Ranch. It took up the whole day.

I knew I should have quit 31 last night. I didn't win any games tonight. Must be rusty. I hope I got all the bad hands out of the way for next time.

We just spent the last 4 nights at Fishing Bridge in Yellowstone. Some cellphone service in the park and no internet. In Casper, Wy. tonight probably go to Loveland, Co. tomorrow for a week to visit the youngest daughter. We're ready to get this thing to Texas and park it for a while. Later.

Tina and Jeff

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

http://rvtravelswith...a.blogspot.com/

Jeri, you are so on the ball. I didn't even think of the 2.

My parents were champion Bridge players and I learned once. I could probably play with you.

I have been using Live Writer and I have some questions. I will email you.

We used to play a lot of bridge but that was a lifetime ago. Our kids are really good players because we made them practice with us. However, their spouses don't play. They play things like Magic and Munchkins. :huh:

We had a little rain this morning. It was wonderful. It's been a real long time since we had any around here.

Just Wanderin'

On a permanent vacation!

http://blog.willywagon.net

We used to play a lot of bridge but that was a lifetime ago. Our kids are really good players because we made them practice with us. However, their spouses don't play. They play things like Magic and Munchkins. :huh:

We had a little rain this morning. It was wonderful. It's been a real long time since we had any around here.

We had rain too. It was dark out so I went outside in my jammies and danced around in the parking lot. It didn't last though.

Doug and Toni Laird

2014 Nissan Versa

event.png

I stayed near the Rig today. But didn't get anything done to speak of. Tonight was Pot Luck and I don't go to them so there were no Cowgirls to take to dinner. Nobody played 31 tonight so that was out too. We did sit outside at one of the gal's rig tonight and talk. Other than that it was a pretty dull day.

We are leaving the campground this morning. Another year of campground hosting over. Plan is to go to Cochiti Lake between Albq. and Santa Fe for a few days, then home to Texas. Its been a good summer in the mtn's but fall is in the air and snow will fly before long. Hope everyone is well and happy!

LIFE IS GOOD!!!

Freddy and Delcie

Freddy & Delcie Prather

Echo- Yorkie
2007 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7 Jake Brake #5000 Air Bags
2005 Mobile Suites 36RE3
Full Time Since Oct 1st 2009

Good Timing, we have snow forecast for Wolf Creek Pass tomorrow night.

We are leaving the campground this morning. Another year of campground hosting over. Plan is to go to Cochiti Lake between Albq. and Santa Fe for a few days, then home to Texas. Its been a good summer in the mtn's but fall is in the air and snow will fly before long. Hope everyone is well and happy!

LIFE IS GOOD!!!

Freddy and Delcie

Jim

We had rain too. It was dark out so I went outside in my jammies and danced around in the parking lot. It didn't last though.

By morning there was snow on the very top of the mountains. Imagine that, Saturday at the fair it was scorching, Monday night snow. Time to get out of here.

Doug and Toni Laird

2014 Nissan Versa

event.png

Good Timing, we have snow forecast for Wolf Creek Pass tomorrow night.

Hi, Jim, good to hear you're still kicking! We almost had a frost last night in Vermont, good time to start thinking of heading south. I think we are going to wait until the leaves turn then beat feet to the south. Ha Ha Steve

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

Terry's father died this morning. He is in Phoenix. Tammi and I are going in Friday. Services are Saturday.

Sorry to hear that Jeri, give Terry a hug from us. Wish we were closer. Steve

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

Tell Terry we are all here for him if he needs anything we can provide. We're here for you too, of course, in case you need an outlet outside the family.

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Tell Terry that this bunch is solid in it's support for all our members. We are all saddened by his loss but now his dad will not hurt any longer. We'll all be standing right behind you Saturday. If not physically at least in spirit.