CLASS OF 2007 follow along with us.

JoeandMarcia

Hmmmm Howie....I am NOT feeling the LOVE here :lol:biggrin.gif !!!!

and

Poor Howie, he gets left out a lot.

hmmmm, well maybe if poor Howie (who is rarely left out of anything and not missing much love either) would post on the discussions himself once in awhile, he might get a mention in the replies. ;)

Norah

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Norah & I understand about POOOOOOOOOOR Howie and lets not forget POOOOOOOOOR Ron :rolleyes: Just what does every one think is going on behind those mischevious grins!!!

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Ron & Howie we all know you are loved because no one else would put up with you two except Linda & Norah. ( hope the gals read this to you)

We are still in Tucson will go to Phoenix for NASCAR race 10thur the 16th then back to Tucson till 1st of Dec. Will try and get to Benson to see Rick & Terry and anyone else who is there before we go to Yuma on the !st we have been so busy visiting with Family & friends while we have been here.

You all stay safe out there and warm.

David & Kathy 2007 hitchhiker LS 34.5 IKTG

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

http://www.giraffelady65.blogspot.com

http://www.downaonewayroad.blogspot.com

A true friend is one who knows your faults and still wants to be your friend

Hi Guys, we pulled out of Killeen and drove down to Donna Tx., Monday. For thoes headed down to the RGV to see the butterflies, don't come, they were all on the front of the MH. We went over to Progresso today so Fay could get started on some dental work.

Howie and Nora, we are looking to seeing you guys. Anyone in the valley, give us a shout...

Jay n Fay Carter and Lulu

01 Fleetwood Expedition,DP

07 Saturn Toad

Greetings to Class of 2007 who "adopted" us while at the Gypsy Rally in Celina, OH. We are back in Texas. Grandpa has agreed with us and is all set t move into a retirement village tomorrow. He will be in the independent living apartments. His "buy in" was very reasonable, and for his monthly fee, he can be sent to assisted living or even the med center at no additional fees, just the same monthly fee. What a relief. We have already sold his mobile home...it was sold before we even put up the sign, which is real load off our backs. Now, for the second time we have to reduce "stuff". :P:rolleyes:

We will stay in the Weslaco area, most likely til the end of December...Paul wants to stay thru January. UGH.

We have a new puppy named Lucy who is a yorkie poo like Mack. She is 9 weeks old. I guess Paul felt he needed to make Momma happy :blink: . Now Mack has someone else to torture rather than that poor old kitty. Lucy gives as good as she gets tho!

Anyone coming to the RGV please let us know...

Paul and Dee

The (retired) FedExman & the Dizzy Blonde

Paul and Dennise Ziaja

Living our Fulltime Dream

2002 Damon Ultrasport

2007 Saturn Vue toad

Traveling with our yorkiepoos Mack and Lucy,

Hi Guys, we pulled out of Killeen and drove down to Donna Tx., Monday. For thoes headed down to the RGV to see the butterflies, don't come, they were all on the front of the MH. We went over to Progresso today so Fay could get started on some dental work.

Howie and Nora, we are looking to seeing you guys. Anyone in the valley, give us a shout...

SHOUT!! We're here, too, staying at Magic Valley in Weslaco. We haven't met you yet, but would love to when you have time. I'm also working part-time at a park in Donna on Val Verde - where are you at?

"Anyone coming to the RGV please let us know...

Paul and Dee"

Paul & Dee - We'd like to meet you, too. Where in Weslaco are you?

John & Lora

http://southfromalaska2.blogspot.com/

2003 Foretravel U320

2018 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Class of '07

We are at Rio Valley Estates....! We are on Westlake Drive, and Pike Street....across from the Weslaco HS football stadium....Would love to meet some more of our new classmates!

The (retired) FedExman & the Dizzy Blonde

Paul and Dennise Ziaja

Living our Fulltime Dream

2002 Damon Ultrasport

2007 Saturn Vue toad

Traveling with our yorkiepoos Mack and Lucy,

J & L, Paul and Dee, Howie and Nora will be in Monday for a few days. They will be here at Bit-O- Heaven, where we are on Bus. 83 almost to Alamo.

let's try to meet up early next week, maybe at Gonzales....I hear they have some GREAT bugers....or anwhere...

Joe, most all the parks are pretty much the same. The one we are at is real nice inside the park but most of area around here and a lot of the other parks are run down. Prices are about the same. Come on down, the weather is GREAT...Mid 80s during the day, 60s at night.

Jay, Fay and LuLu

Jay n Fay Carter and Lulu

01 Fleetwood Expedition,DP

07 Saturn Toad

Hey J&L and Jay and Fay, where is the BEST rates by the week down there? Now by best I don't necessarily mean the cheapest, i like comfort.

Joe & Marcia - With almost 400 parks in the RGV, you can find just about anything! If you want to PM me with a mailing address, I could send you the 2009 RGV Park book. It lists them all and indicates the amenities, address, phone and website. I think most of them post their rates on the web. The weekly rate at our park is $195 (pool, hot tub, shuffleboard, pool tables, etc.) and the one I'm working at is $130 (no pool - just a small rec hall). There're also some higher end ones here and there: we've seen Llano Grande ($180-300), Victoria Palms ($210-300), and Bentsen Palm Village ($218-277) and they're nice.

Paul & Dee - I'll (try to) PM you our phone number - we'd love to meet you! Weekends or evenings are best for me (I'm working WAAAYYY too much this winter ;) )

John & Lora

2003 Foretravel U320

2018 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Class of '07

J & L, Paul and Dee, Howie and Nora will be in Monday for a few days. They will be here at Bit-O- Heaven, where we are on Bus. 83 almost to Alamo.

let's try to meet up early next week, maybe at Gonzales....I hear they have some GREAT bugers....or anwhere...

Joe, most all the parks are pretty much the same. The one we are at is real nice inside the park but most of area around here and a lot of the other parks are run down. Prices are about the same. Come on down, the weather is GREAT...Mid 80s during the day, 60s at night.

Jay, Fay and LuLu

Hey, Jay & Fay! You posted while I was writing mine. We'd love to see everyone next week! We can do dinner any evening or an early lunch on Wednesday (I have to be at work at 1pm).

John & Lora

2003 Foretravel U320

2018 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Class of '07

Thanks for the info, and really thanks for the offer to send us the book, but we will probably be there before the book would find us.

We left the desert, Ogilby road) and started our journey east. We made it all the way to Gila Bend. YEA We will be S L O W L Y heading to the RGV. A few days here, a few days in Tucson, and a few days at Ft Huachuca and then who knows......

Chasing the 70's

You can follow us using My link

I may not know what town I will be sleeping in,

But I know I'll be sleeping in MY bed.

We'd love to see everyone next week! We can do dinner any evening or an early lunch on Wednesday (I have to be at work at 1pm).

John and Lora, we had no idea that you were in the RGV too. Would love to see you guys. We should arrive on Monday and we'll stick around for a week before heading to Benson, AZ. You name the place and time and we'll be there.

Joe and Marsha, hope you get to the RGV while we are still there -- it would be great to catch up with you guys again.

Hugs,

Norah & Howie

Joe and Marsha, hope you get to the RGV while we are still there -- it would be great to catch up with you guys again.

I don't see us getting there that soon, maybe we will catch you at Benson, or somewhere between here and there.

Chasing the 70's

John and Lora, we had no idea that you were in the RGV too. Would love to see you guys. We should arrive on Monday and we'll stick around for a week before heading to Benson, AZ. You name the place and time and we'll be there.

Hugs,

Norah & Howie

Oh, no! Somebody else gets to pick the place!! I picked Pepe's last year and that didn't turn out so good.... Jay, what's this "Gonzales" you speak of?

Joe & Marcia - Any ETA yet? Once you get past NM, there's not much to see until the valley. Just boogy across TX and join us for lunch!

John & Lora

2003 Foretravel U320

2018 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Class of '07

Oh, no! Somebody else gets to pick the place!! I picked Pepe's last year and that didn't turn out so good.... Jay, what's this "Gonzales" you speak of?

I wouldn't worry about it too much; we have been on the east coast since March -- and you know what that means for Mexican food. :) Anything in Texas has to be better. :) Anyway, it is the company that really matters, right? But, if you are still not picking we can make Jay and Fay choose. It just can't be us, as we have never been in the RGV before.

Tonight we are in beautiful Sulphur, LA -- wonder what they produce here <_<

Joe & Marcia - Any ETA yet? Once you get past NM, there's not much to see until the valley. Just boogy across TX and join us for lunch!

What about all those little towns in TX that has the FREE camping? Where are they????

We will be there for lunch,,,,,,,,, just not sure what day?????????

We did make it to Tucson a couple days before I thought we would so who knows when we "MIGHT" get to the RGV.

Chasing the 70's

With everyone braggin' about the weather in So Tex, I feel a little bad being up here in Kansas. I've been tramping around to some COE and state lakes. I have seen such beautiful country that I really wonder if I'm still in Kansas (Honest). Tonight at Lake Shawnee next to Topeka. This is actaully a County RV park and unlike the rural/vacant lakes, I have neighbors and have had to close the curtains. Kinda feels strange. Oh, by the way, it was 78 today and is only going down to 58 tonight and it's been about that all this last week. Not too bad.

Leland & Cathy

Archived