CLASS OF 2007 follow along with us.

JoeandMarcia

We are on our way to Benson and will be there for a few weeks. Let's work on getting together. What about that awesome Mexican restaurant you put us onto for the LOW gathering a few years back? We loved that place.

I gotta get this computer cleaned up...

LAFUENTE Restaurant

1749 North Oracle Road

Tucson Arizona 85705

(520) 623-8659

Can't believe I still have all the info from that conference!

Dennise - Hope you are feeling better. We missed getting to meet you, so give a holler when you're ready. We'll be here till early April and will plan on having another get-together sometime around February when all that are coming to the RGV are here.

Have a great T'giving everyone out there!

John & Lora

http://southfromalaska2.blogspot.com/

2003 Foretravel U320

2018 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Class of '07

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lora,

Looks like we just missed the 07 luncheon. We got to Alamo last Friday about 3:30 We are at Casa Del Valle in Alamo Lot 532. I'll try to get on the discussion forum more often so we can join you for the next gathering. We will be here until the middle of April.

Marianne

Marianne & Gene SKP#86092
Fulltiming class of 2007
2003 Country Coach Intrigue
2001 Buick Park Ave

Howie and Norah, we will be leaving Ft Huachuca tomorrow 11-18-09. We will be spending one night in Deming, and then towards Brownsville area. Will our paths cross somewhere that we will be able to get together?

David and Kathy, keep things peaceful in Tucson, maybe we will see you in the spring.

Chasing the 70's

You can follow us using My link

I may not know what town I will be sleeping in,

But I know I'll be sleeping in MY bed.

Lora,

Looks like we just missed the 07 luncheon. We got to Alamo last Friday about 3:30 We are at Casa Del Valle in Alamo Lot 532. I'll try to get on the discussion forum more often so we can join you for the next gathering. We will be here until the middle of April.

Marianne

Oh - so close! John should be back Sunday (he's driving his dad down here), so give a yell one of these days. We'd love to hear about your AK trip! Do you still have our cell numbers?

John & Lora

2003 Foretravel U320

2018 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Class of '07

Hey Joe....be careful if you go thru Huachuca City. On the north side you think you are out of town going down the hill but you are still in town limits. The police sits at the base of the hill. Doni got a ticket there in 2005. We got into Yuma last week. Will be here till April. Might see you in Texas. John

John & Doni, SKP# 90950, Class of 2005

Sally....the attack cat, Taco...the dog.

2004 Chevy 4500 Kodiak Crewcab w/ Monroe Pickup Bed

2003 36' HR Presidential 5'er

2005 Pontiac Vibe GT, 1989 Suzuki Sidekick...Little Zuke

Current pics on FaceBook

Thanks for the tip John. Most of the speeding tickets I ever got were entering or leaving a small town. Sorry we missed each other crossing the country, but we sure would enjoy seeing you in TX. Enjoy Yuma, we do enough to get on the list for a lot there at KOFA Co op. I think it is about a five year waiting list, but at least we are on the list now.

Chasing the 70's

Howie and Norah, we will be leaving Ft Huachuca tomorrow 11-18-09. We will be spending one night in Deming, and then towards Brownsville area. Will our paths cross somewhere that we will be able to get together?

Joe & Marcia,

We are in Van Horn, TX tonight (about 220 from Deming) -- tonight is Wednesday 11-18-09. We will stop over 1 night (Thursday, 11-19-09) that's tomorrow. We'll be at the skp park.

I wasn't sure if you are going to be there Wednesday or Thursday -- but we will be there Thursday night. Let us know if you will be there too. Would be fun to see you guys again.

Next stop after Deming will be Saguaro skp park in Benson for a month.

Norah & Howie

Howie and Norah, just because I would hate to pass you two on I-10 or 90 we will hang around here (Dream catcher SKP Park) for another night. Will you be here by 5:30? If so would you like us to sign you up for the SKP Dinner Thursday night? I think it is $5.50 each person, chicken breast, beans, coleslaw, desert, coffee, tea.

Chasing the 70's

We made the 200 mile journey from Ft Huachuca to Deming NM, we are at the Dream Catcher RV Park, (the SKP Park) since Howie and Norah will be here tomorrow (Thursday) we will hang for an extra day. (it is COLD here) Lows in the mid 30's and highs in the mid 60's.

Jay we are headed that way, some time next week we will get to see Miss LULU.

Greg, hurry and get your mount and join us in SOUTHERN TEXAS.

J & L, since we missed you in CO we will make sure we don't miss you in TX.

Chasing the 70's

HELP !!! PLEASE

Someone told me about a church in NM that had a special staircase, the story was a guy showed up out of the blue and offered to build the staircase, and when he finished it he just disappeared. I can't remember where it was, I think it has something to do with my doctor telling me I have C R S, can't remember squat

Does anyone know anything about the church and staircase??????????

Chasing the 70's

Joe, If both Fay and remember correct, It is out side Taos, We have seen that one and there is another one that has a room full of crutches. The story goes.....That like the staircase, a man showed up, who was crippled and carved this cross for the outside of the church. When he was finished installing it in the ground, he was able to walk away leaving his crutches... And so the story goes, a lot of people have been healed by rubbing dirt from around the cross. If you are headed up that way, there is a great place about 15 miles out at Pillar, I think it is a COE park, 8 bucks a night with W&E.

It will be good to see you guys, drive safe.....

Jay n Fay Carter and Lulu

01 Fleetwood Expedition,DP

07 Saturn Toad

Howie & Norah when you get to Benson let us know. We can come down there or come up here and we can all go to that Mexican restaurant we went to back when.We would like to see Rick & Terry also.

Talked to Marty yesterday but he was heading out to Casa Grande today but will see him in Yuma.I keep telling him he is going to wear that RV out before its time.

stay safe out there.

David & Kathy 2007 hitchhiker LS 34.5 IKTG

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

http://www.giraffelady65.blogspot.com

http://www.downaonewayroad.blogspot.com

A true friend is one who knows your faults and still wants to be your friend

Google??? Now why didn't I think of that? Because I know the readers of this forum are a lot better than google ever thought about being

Thanks everyone.

HOWIE AND NORAH, WHERE ARE YOU??????????????????? (I know Van Horn)

Chasing the 70's

J&L Thanks for keeping records of our first meeting at lafuente Restaurant. Now I don't have to look up the address. What else have you kept maybe we can nominate you as class historian. Who would have thought back then of all the great folks we all have met along the way and stayed in contact with. What a great lifestyle.

Stay safe out there.

David & Kathy 2007 hitchhiker LS 34.5 IKTG

2007 Dodge 3500

SKP#95802

Class of 2007

http://www.giraffelady65.blogspot.com

http://www.downaonewayroad.blogspot.com

A true friend is one who knows your faults and still wants to be your friend

J & L, since we missed you in CO we will make sure we don't miss you in TX.

We'll be here & would love to see you again. Are you going to park in Brownsville the whole time you're here or somewhere else? We're in Weslaco (Magic Valley RV Park) and are only about 9-10 miles east from Bit-O-Heaven where Jay & Fay are. Yell when you get close!

Travel safe, y'all, and those in AZ, please have a margarita for us, too! 'Course maybe we should be having one for you - the tequila's cheaper down here :)

John & Lora

2003 Foretravel U320

2018 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Class of '07

I don't know Ray, I would check the D O T of each state I planned on visiting. I have heard that some states allow you to even though it is illegal in that state because it is legal in the state that you are registered in. I would check first and try to avoid the states that prohibit it.

Chasing the 70's

Friday a.m. we are headed SE to Memphis for 2 nights. We will be in the rv park across from Graceland. Friday night is the Christmas lighting for the 2009 Christmas season. We should be able to see it from the rv park.

Linda & Ron, we will be seeing you'all Sunday afternoon in Gaurtier, MS. Thanks for letting us know where you are. We are looking forward to seeing you! It has been "forever" since we last saw each other hasn't it?

Marcia & Joe, I am glad you got the info on Loretto Chapel. It is small chapel & the stairs are amazing! It is hard to get good pics of the stairs, but they do sell postcards which are nice. It is only about a block or so off the Plaza in Santa Fe & there are directional signs leading to it. Parking is pretty tough in Santa Fe depending on the day of the week & the time of day, so don't forget to take your patience with you. The La Fonda Hotel is old & well known. They have a nice restaurant with pretty good Mexican food & isn't terribly pricey. Everything in Santa Fe is more expensive than other places in N.M. Albuquerque is about an hour & a half south & the prices in Albuq. tend to be more "reasonable", but it doesn't have the "charm" that Santa Fe has perhaps. If you go to Albuq., there is a tram that you can take to the top of Sandia Mtns. The views are beautiful & if they have snow you are at the top of the ski slope on the East side of the mtn. Enjoy N.M.

Norah & Howie, did you make it to warm weather? I hope it is warmer in AZ than where you were in TX. :-)

Happy safe traveling everyone!

Patti & Hank Landry

Molly & Scooter- Boston Terriers

2009 Phaeton

toad: 07 Silver Toyota

landrypatti@yahoo.com

http://woodalls.mytripjournal.com/HankandPatti

Location: Paradise South, Mercedes, Tx for the winter of 2010

Archived