Temporary patch for trailer

house

s2qKcBtl.jpg

Sorry if this is not in the right place, I am working on my horse trailer i just purchased and I am just getting ready to head to the Denver Stock show, and I might hit some rain and snow so I would like to patch these holes that had vents that needed to be replaced.  I ordered them and they were promised today but it looks like the wont arrive until after I leave.  that being said I need some way to patch the outside of my trailer that I can remove without too much trouble later.  The inside I have covered by I am not sure what to do on the outside.  I was thinking maybe silver HVAC tape, but it will be a pain in the but to remove later.  Any ideas that will seal it up for a couple thousand miles but still come off easily?

Edited by house

You can buy "duct tape" in white.  It'll remove easily with a little heat or some 3M adhesive remover.

Edited by rickeieio

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

Two layers of plastic or aluminum, one inside and one out.  Self tapping screws from the inside.  One near each corner of the hole so it won’t shift.  Maybe even cut the tips off that stick out.   My before coffee thoughts.  

Kevin and June

2013 Volvo VNL 730    D13 Eco-Torque @ 425  Ratio 2.47 

2014 DRV 36TKSB3 

Signature.jpegmKgUJbbl.jpg