Miller Insurance

If anyone knows is the Miller Ins Agency that everyone refers to the same one that is the commercial member listed through Escapees. I looked them up on the commercial directory and the address given is in Oswego, Or. and I want to make sure which is which. If they are the right one I assume they are able to write insurance for Texas. In my case for a pick up and travel trailer.

While I didn't find them in the Commercial Members directory, I know that they used to be and I have seen them recommended by numerous full-time RV folks since the 1990's. Miller Insurance has one of the best and longest reputations in the RV commuity. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Something thing that is important to keep in mind when shopping insurance, the cheapest policy is only better than the best policy if you never need to file a claim. Things like a "full replacement" clause or increased personal property coverages will mean a larger premium and thus not be the cheapest policy. The same is true for a "fulltimer's clause" which in most cases costs significantly more. Be very careful when comparing policy prices that you also make a careful comparison of coverages. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Make sure you're comparing policies word for word and then you can go by the cheapest.  They have to be identical as to the coverage.  Common sense.

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel