Insurance

Bernard Wargo

Do a search on this forum, using the search function above.  Lots of answers, because it varies greatly by state.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio@yahoo.com

I have been down this road a couple of times, and now am forced to look again.  It seems many here have the same problem and that is to find new coverage because something changed.  Often it’s because of a change of address, or the rates got boosted beyond what they should be.

In my limited experience I have needed to find a new policy and usually a new agent every year or two.  I got the following news just yesterday, My Nationwide policy through the Herrmann agency just dropped us because the VIN on our truck shows as a class 8.  They are claiming it was a mistake to insure our truck in the first place. (Look of complete disgust here). Axle and hitch change means nothing.  
I have until June 1.  We have an RV title and reside in SD.

As Rick said, there are lots of variables so searching here and other forums for places to look is a start.  

Kevin and June

2013 Volvo VNL 730    D13 Eco-Torque @ 425  Ratio 2.47 

2014 DRV 36TKSB3 

Signature.jpegmKgUJbbl.jpg

On 5/7/2022 at 8:20 PM, autoshift said:

Does CLG allow Bobtail?

Yes they do, that is why I have them specifically. I drive my semi for dog training, I don't have my trailer yet. I had one and sold it, to get money to do repairs on my 780. Anyway I had a terrible time looking for somebody to insure me driving Bobtail and they did.

You can call me at 702-672-7990. I really am a teacher so I won't pick up my phone until 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time Zone. I live in Las Vegas.

Later,

Cory Ossana