Shopping rewards apps?

Kirk W

I am wondering if anyone here uses apps like Shopkick, Hatch Loyalty, Fetch Rewards, or similar programs? A friend just mentioned that he uses Shopkick and enjoys it, but as I read about them most seem like they would require a lot time for them to actually give you much reward. Opinions?

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

I use Fetch, haven't tried or compared against the other ones you mentioned.  Just requires scanning receipts using your phone.  I've been scanning for about 7 months, and I think I've gained about $15 in giftcards.  Worth it?  Well, its not really time intensive, and I'm not too concerned with selling of my data basically, but I'll probably stop at some point.

We don't use anything on the back end, but we do use Capital One Shopping on the front end (Laura has some Capital One accounts and I'm one them, too.) Their plug-in installs in your browser and checks the price of things you're looking at. If there's a better deal elsewhere, the app will tell you; if there's a coupon, the app will tell you. We haven't been using it long, but, so far, it seems to work well.

Rob

2012 F350 CC LB DRW 6.7
2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes, solar, DP windows
Full-time since 8/2015

StatesVisited20210913_small.jpg