The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021

Ray,IN

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

Actually a lot of good reading there.  

Pick and area and you will see what monies are being spent. Lots of salaries that were teetering (like airline employees) are going to be funded while they get back on their feet.  Money for restaurants to help them recover.  Unemployment payments extended.  And a huge amount of that money will be put back into circulation as people spend it, which helps to get the economy moving.   

I downloaded the PDF so I can read on those nights when I can't sleep.   Of course, I also would sit and read the CFR (Code of Federal Regulations) when flying to make sure I had the citations I needed for my presentations documented correctly.   

Barb & Dave O'Keeffe
2002 Alpine 36 MDDS (Figment II), 2018 Ford C-Max HYBRID
Blog: http://www.barbanddave.net
SPK# 90761 FMCA #F337834

I am glad I invested in gold and silver for a long time now in a SDB.  Diverse investments. Plan for future just in case like have a standby portable generator, etc. for emergencies or insurance policies.  Happy Statin User here.

https://www.facebook.com/Pilot-Bill-Perkins-Exotic-Living-And-Travels-in-Far-East-and-SE-Asia-1425108021122523

Edited by NamMedevac 70

11 hours ago, Barbaraok said:

I downloaded the PDF so I can read on those nights when I can't sleep.   Of course, I also would sit and read the CFR (Code of Federal Regulations) when flying to make sure I had the citations I needed for my presentations documented correctly.  

Yes, pick a section. Don't try to read it all at once. My mother used to complain that I would read everything including the cereal box. :)

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Use the second link above for the final bill sent to the President by Congress. The first link is the version that the Senate passed showing all the amendments that were made. The final version is only about 242 pages...

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

16 hours ago, NamMedevac 70 said:

I am glad I invested in gold and silver for a long time now in a SDB.  Diverse investments. Plan for future just in case like have a standby portable generator, etc. for emergencies or insurance policies.  Capt. Woke here

You and I both.  Don't forget the ammo.... lots and lots of ammo....

2002 Fifth Avenue RV (RIP) 2015 Ram 3500 Mega-cab DRW(38k miles), 6.7L Cummins Diesel, A668RFE, 3.73, 14,000 GVWR, 5,630 Payload, 27,300 GCWR, 18,460 Max Trailer Weight Rating(For Sale) , living in the frigid north, ND.

9 minutes ago, NDBirdman said:

You and I both.  Don't forget the ammo.... lots and lots of ammo....

Lets not stray from my intent, which is to make this act available to everyone. Those links were hard to find as they were buried in other articles stating the authors opinions. It is now law for better or worse, and we all must live with its provisions, which we can only do by reading the acts contents.

Edited by Ray,IN

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

My bank has already posted a message on my account that the deposit is scheduled for 3/17. In my experience, most Treasury payments generally get deposited in advance of the scheduled date. I heard some media reports that the payments would start going out this weekend.

Edited by trailertraveler

One of our daughters got hers today. The "Get My Payment" site says my wife and I will get ours on the 17th. That will make it a really nice "pay day" since our SSI payments are due then as well...

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system