Jump to content

Properties for sale


Grammie
 Share

Recommended Posts

I am hoping someone can help me in learning what properties are for sale in the Escapee community.  I am in Utah but I'm from Southeast Texas and plan to relocate there before years end.  I wasn't sure if they are listed with realtor or there is a community listing.  Thanks in advance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You have to be a members of Escapees to live in their parks.  Once a member you'll receive a bi-monthly magazine and there will be some ads in it.

Do a Google for Escapee RV Club properties for sale and some will appear.  Here's one:

https://www.har.com/subdivisions/rainbow-end-realestate/46023

Some of the parks require that you put your name on a waiting lists and some lists are a two year+ wait but not all.  Those would be the co-op parks and their lots are leased; not sold.  Some have a small 'casita' on them.

It may be best to call the park that you're interested in for more information.

Good luck!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 2gypsies said:

You have to be a members of Escapees to live in their parks.

 

I was told that I would have to be a member of Escapees to buy property in the park.  I was also told that after I owned property there, I no longer had to belong to Escapees to own the property or to live there.  Was that not correct?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, durangodon said:

I was told that I would have to be a member of Escapees to buy property in the park.  I was also told that after I owned property there, I no longer had to belong to Escapees to own the property or to live there.  Was that not correct?

Sorry, I don't know the answer.  Guess it's best to call Escapees.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I may be wrong, and this would not be the first time, but I have been told that you can not buy property in an Escapees Park. Rainbow Parks are owned by the Escapees Club and spaces are available to rent by the day, week, month or longer. Escapees Co-Op parks are owned by the Co-Op and you can buy a lifetime lease to stay in the park but there is no ownership, just a lease. And I believe, in either case, you must be a member of the Escapees Club to rent or lease a lot. It’s in the lease agreement. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, sandsys said:

My understanding is that Rainbow's End is surrounded by lots you can buy but they may not be part of Rainbow's End itself.

Linda Sand

You mean the homes on Rainbow Dr, Escapees Dr, Petersen Loop, Care Center Dr, etc., that are in the Rainbow End subdivision located between the new and old sections of the RV sites? Since those houses are on deeded lots, then it's correct to say they're part of the Escapees owned Rainbow's End RV Park any longer, but they sure seem to still be part of the Escapees community as a whole. I don't know if there are any deed covenants relating to Escapees membership though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Grammie said:

I am hoping someone can help me in learning what properties are for sale in the Escapee community. 

Since you have not signed back into the forums since your original post, it is difficult to know whether or not we have helped any. Escapees have several different types of home options available, ranging from membership in one of the co-op parks, to leased lots in one of the Rainbow Parks, and all of the way to deeded lots for both RV ports and for building a house. We could probably point you more in the right direction if we were to know what it is that you are looking for. Do you plan to become a member of Escapees? I would also suggest that you contact the Escapees business office to get accurate answers and to be able to ask follow-up questions. It would be nice if you were to give us some indication that you are still interested in what members have to offer. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
On 3/10/2021 at 6:36 AM, Kirk W said:

Since you have not signed back into the forums since your original post, it is difficult to know whether or not we have helped any. Escapees have several different types of home options available, ranging from membership in one of the co-op parks, to leased lots in one of the Rainbow Parks, and all of the way to deeded lots for both RV ports and for building a house. We could probably point you more in the right direction if we were to know what it is that you are looking for. Do you plan to become a member of Escapees? I would also suggest that you contact the Escapees business office to get accurate answers and to be able to ask follow-up questions. It would be nice if you were to give us some indication that you are still interested in what members have to offer. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...