Neighbor’s cat

sheldons65

Not as uncommon as u may think.  Many times I have noticed that animals seem to act more intelligent than some people that walk amongst us.  🐕🐺  😎

2010 Newmar Dutch Aire 4304-Spartan Chassis-Cummins ISL 425hp-2013 Chevrolet Equinox AWD Towed-SKP# 120487-FMCA #402879-

Dogs and cats are good listeners, they never remind you of your mistakes or correct you, in contrast to my ex-wife.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

14 hours ago, Ray,IN said:

Dogs and cats are good listeners, they never remind you of your mistakes or correct you

And since we never know what pets are thinking, we can always believe that they agree with us!  😄

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

19 minutes ago, Kirk W said:

And since we never know what pets are thinking, we can always believe that they agree with us!  

Plenty of people think they know what animals are thinking.  I know better but still project what they are thinking. I sure was projecting what that darn bear was thinking as i was trying to keep it from getting in the window. You would think that would be the last thing to cross my mind in that moment.

• 2 months later...

We have 3 cats.  My wife talks to them all and I swear they understand each other.  I think they understand me as every time I try and ask something of them, they do exactly the opposite.  I miss my dog.... We had many a good conversation!

2002 Fifth Avenue RV (RIP) 2015 Ram 3500 Mega-cab DRW(38k miles), 6.7L Cummins Diesel, A668RFE, 3.73, 14,000 GVWR, 5,630 Payload, 27,300 GCWR, 18,460 Max Trailer Weight Rating(For Sale) , living in the frigid north, ND.