After the National rally

Darryl&Rita

3 hours ago, jkoenig24 said:

I wonder if that means we're going to be chased out after our rally?

I can't see why?

The campground is not where the auction would be conducted.    My guess is the arena with seating and a large staging area is where the sale will be held.       The fairgrounds are pretty big and hold several events on the same dates regularly.     

Steve

2005 Peterbilt 387-112 Baby Cat 9 speed U-shift

1996/2016 remod Teton Royal Atlanta

1996 Kentucky 48 single drop stacker garage project

catdiesellogo.jpg.e96e571c41096ef39b447f78b9c2027c.jpg Pulls like a train, sounds like a plane....faster than a Cheetah sniffin cocaine.   

With the way the stock market has gone I should have bought one of those Corvettes. Probably a better investment. 

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

8 minutes ago, SuiteSuccess said:

With the way the stock market has gone I should have bought one of those Corvettes. Probably a better investment. 

Stocks are on sale right now. I sold two tractors, and I'm putting the money in an S&P index fund.  Don't really care if I pick the bottom, just have it where there's lots of potential.

That said, perhaps I should have sold the Henderson motorcycle......... Nah, I can still ride it to go get toilet paper.😂

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio@yahoo.com

14 minutes ago, SuiteSuccess said:

The best two days of Corvette ownership are the day you bought it and the day you sold it . 

And , the market is up nearly 5% today .

Remember that it's an election year . 'They' want the market to do good , so ... ;)

Edited by Pat & Pete

Goes around , comes around .

Had a Vette for a while, C-6.  Sad day when it left, but Grandma needed a 4 door to haul kids.  The Vette and the smart weren't cut'n it.  It was the daily driver for two years, no matter the weather.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...