Algadones Dentist

2 hours ago, bobsallyh said:

I have used Drs. Camacho, husband and wife and I believe their daughter is also now in the practice, for 15 Years. Just across the street at the border crossing. Their shingle says "pediatric dentistry" but they treat anybody.

Sounds like a good place for those of us who return to childish behaviors when faced with a visit to the dentist. :)

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Last season I stayed in Yuma and went to Mexico for some dental work. I believe the Dr name was Dr Parma. The actual dentist was a woman who went to a dental school in Chicago. The office had several dentists who,actually did the work. Also they only accepted cash USD so make sure you have a few hundred on you. 

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

Dr Clarissa Salazar is who we go to "Japanese Dentistry".   Was initially referred to her father over a decade ago, who trained in Indiana but he sadly had a stroke and she has taken over his practice.   She is down a street off the main drag so doesn't work volumes (we always book an appointment with her via email before arriving).   Have tried two other dentists in her absence unconnected with dire results sadly. Clarissa is very very patient, and adamant to ensure the best fit for any prosthetics we've had over the years, one I broke and she had me UPS it too her and got it repaired even whilst we were still in Canada = awesome service.    She has done cleanings, extractions, etc for us and her rates have been awesome.    She doesn't do root canals herself I believe, but she has a great fellow dentist that does.   If you want her contact info pm me.

Archived