'18 ECR Flea Market

alan0043

Hi Everyone,

I thought it was time to put this thread out there. It won't be long before the ECR is a pond us. April is coming quickly. For people wanting to sell stuff and other people looking for stuff. This could be the thread for you. Once you get to the rally you could have an idea if you could find some valuable 'fleas' or sell some 'fleas'. With the number of people in one place that have a common interest. This flea market could help out with your needs, looking for stuff or selling stuff.

I will start with my request.

I am looking for the aluminum material that is used for the steps on the trucks. I need to make two extra steps to get on to the deck of my truck.I am holding off to buy new because I know that there is some used material out there that get's scraped.

Al

Edited by alan0043

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, SuiteSuccess said:

Al,

On the schedule I have set up a formal walk around flea market on Friday Morning but also feel free to buy and sell during the week also.

Hi Carl,

I was hoping by listing needs and selling items folks would have a good idea what would be at the flea market before they get to the rally. How many times have you heard " If I only knew you had that" or " I left that at home ". Thank you for putting on the schedule time for a walk around. That is the fun part of a flea market. You never know what you can find.

Al

53 minutes ago, wtgeodog said:

I could bring a front tire and wheel for  a smart 351  and a cover for same.

ShortyO

Hi Shorty,

I have a need for a spare tire for my Smart. Please let me know what you are asking money wise.

A  P/M can work ,
Al

Edited by alan0043

I plan to sell:

1) A new, still in box, SeeLevel 709 PH Tank Monitor Kit with installation instructions.  Monitoring panel is designed to replace most OEM tank monitor panels and has integrated switches for water pump and water heater.  Comes with monitors for 1 fresh, 1 black, and 1 grey tank.  If your RV has a propane level monitor, the panel can be connected to display that too. 

2) Used Hayes air activated electric brake controller

And I bet there will be more that I just can't think of off hand.

Jim

I also have 2 spare used  12 1/4 x 3 3/8 bearing/hub/drums for Dexter 8K axles with Never lube bearings.  If anyone is interested, I can bring the spare hub assys and new bearings to the ECR. I could make someone an attractive deal on the lot or on the parts they want/need.   I believe the bearings are French and not Chinese.    Charlie

Edited by sclord2002

10 hours ago, sclord2002 said:

I also have 2 spare used  12 1/4 x 3 3/8 bearing/hub/drums for Dexter 8K axles with Never lube bearings.  If anyone is interested, I can bring the spare hub assys and new bearings to the ECR. I could make someone an attractive deal on the lot or on the parts they want/need.   I believe the bearings are French and not Chinese.    Charlie

Charlie,

If I didn’t already have two hubs with new bearings, I would jump on this deal.  But it is your fault, you agreed to help me get the bearings pressed in.:P

I have a B&W companion hitch (not under bed components) and bar I will sell if anyone interested.  It’s an older model but not a lot of use.  Make me a realistic offer.  Also have a PullRite 18k hitch with bed rails and hardware.  Same deal.  Can bring to ECR.  Will probably have some other “clean out the trailer “ stuff like wire loom etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

I have four aluminum trailer wheels for sale that I can make someone one heck of a deal. This is includes lug nuts (9/16") and center caps. The are 16" wheels with eight 9/16" lugs per wheel. They are off of a 2007 New Horizon 5th wheel. Please let me know if you are interested before 4/10 so I can pack the wheels on the truck. If interested send a P/M.

Al

It looks like we will have our Air Ride hitch for sale as we are getting a new ET Jr hitch installed and I can bring it to the ECR. Our hitch we will be selling is a "MyAirHitch" that was on our truck when we bought it. This is a stock photo. I can send one from our bed build if any one would like it. Contact us by private message if you want more info.

image.jpeg.3952d6ef785b7ac1f9c88b127020f8b5.jpeg

6 hours ago, Star Dreamer said:

It looks like we will have our Air Ride hitch for sale as we are getting a new ET Jr hitch installed and I can bring it to the ECR. Our hitch we will be selling is a "MyAirHitch" that was on our truck when we bought it. This is a stock photo. I can send one from our bed build if any one would like it. Contact us by private message if you want more info.

image.jpeg.3952d6ef785b7ac1f9c88b127020f8b5.jpeg

Is Henry installing your new hitch at the rally? If so now I wish I was coming this year to watch SOMEONE else get a install done, I was starting to sweat when mine was done but all turned out for the good and it's been a great hitch, so glad I went with the ET.

2 hours ago, SuiteSuccess said:

Al,

Don’t know when you’re coming in but you might want to be involved with GeorgiaHybrid and myself on a hitch project before the rally.  Think you will find it interesting.

Hi Carl,

Are you talking about this Al ( myself ) or is there another Al. If you and Dave need some help I'll be more than glad to help and learn some more about hitches.

Al