reasonable roller shades day/night?

Need new blinds, DW would like the roller day/night shades. MCD does not have the colors she would like to match the trailer remodel. Automotion wants two legs, heart, and kidney. What other brands should we be looking at? 

Thanks,

2003 International Eagle 9200i, Cummins ISX, Freedomline

2007 Teton Scottsdale XT4

2004 40' Newmar Dutch Star DP towing an AWD 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, Fulltimer July 2003 to October 2018, Parttimer now.
Travels through much of 2013 - http://www.sacnoth.com - Bill, Diane and Evita (the cat)

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, hanknjoycew said:

Has anyone tried using Lowes or Home Depot? Our parks hosts suggested it. We need to replace our 15-year old stringed day/night shades.

Hank
2005 Mandalay DP

We bought roll up shades from Lowes to replace our blinds.  These were cheap but don't have the day shade capabilities.  The quality pretty much matched the price but if one goes bad it is easy and cheap to replace

Randy

2001 Volvo VNL 42 Cummins ISX Autoshift

I looked at an RV a few years ago that had "stacked" roller shades, an off white shade that passed a fair amount of light with a room darkener shade mounted just above it so either one or even both could be pulled down as desired. The shades appeared to be standard stock that you would find at Home Depot, Lowes, etc.

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

I just talked with one of our park hosts who replaced his stringed shades with pleated ones from Home Depot. No strings, but advantages of day/night. We plan to head to HD this week to check them out. He said they were very satisfied.

Hank
SKP 67414
2005 Mandalay DP
2012 Honda CRV

Hank & Joyce

2019 Phoenix Cruiser 3100

2012 Honda CRV

On 8/9/2017 at 11:41 AM, Bill Joyce said:

That particular webpage says "not found", but I clicked on "home" and it works.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

We ended up going with Irvine shade with solar day and night. I made the valences out of old pallet wood to match the new decor, and used the spring clips for mounting. Pretty happy with them.

http://www.irvineshadeanddoor.com/products/roller-shades/

2003 International Eagle 9200i, Cummins ISX, Freedomline

2007 Teton Scottsdale XT4