How do I turn off the light in the storage compartment under the bed? Volvo 630

13speed

Need a little help on this one. I thought it might be staying on and sure enough I went out to get something out of the truck in the dark and sure enough I could see light coming from underneath the bed.

Thanks

Chris, Tracey, Aria & Lola

2018 Volvo VNR 400, D13 I-Shift

2018 NH 48' Majestic

Had the same problem. Finally just pushed the light in and it turned off.

Yep, just push in on the whole lens.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

just got in the truck and it dawned on me....I feel really smart

Hey, don't feel bad. Hope the trip is going well.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

just got in the truck and it dawned on me....I feel really smart

Hey 13, don't feel bad your "smart-truck" is just training it's......."rider/bill payer".....

Drive on.....(enjoy your check ride....)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

Luckily our truck has the low voltage protection system so power to accessories are cut off when battery voltage drops. We do have to keep an eye on the red lens lights in the lower sections of the drivers/passengers doors. Too easy to bump the switch on them while going down the road. Double checking to make sure they have not been accidentally bumped on is part of my daily shutdown routine.

2017 Entegra Anthem 44A

SOLD - 2004 Volvo 780. 465hp and 10sp Auto Shift (from 2010~2017)

SOLD - 2009 Montana 3400RL

always things to learn about these trucks.

Like how to adjust the speed of the intermitant wipers.

2004 Volvo 630, Freedomline, Rear view camera, Max Brake, Jackalopee, 38 ft 4 horse LQ Platinum, 40ft Jayco Talon toy hauler

Http:/www.flickr.com/photos/shallow_draft/

Https://flic.kr/p/fqhyAN

You are not lost if you don't care where you are!!

Hey, don't feel bad. Hope the trip is going well.

I'm over it now:) It is good just going slower than expected.

Hey 13, don't feel bad your "smart-truck" is just training it's......."rider/bill payer".....

Drive on.....(enjoy your check ride....)

Yes it is. These Volvos are mysterious like a good woman!!!

Left mine on thinking they went out when all the doors were closed. My brilliant move required a jump start. We learn something new everyday!!

That is what I was thinking that they would shut off. Luckily it did not drain my batts to that point.

Have fun

Luckily our truck has the low voltage protection system so power to accessories are cut off when battery voltage drops. We do have to keep an eye on the red lens lights in the lower sections of the drivers/passengers doors. Too easy to bump the switch on them while going down the road. Double checking to make sure they have not been accidentally bumped on is part of my daily shutdown routine.

always things to learn about these trucks.

Like how to adjust the speed of the intermitant wipers.

Yes!

2018 NH 48' Majestic

Ok so that is way more complicated than windshield wipers need to be......good god I will avoid driving in the rain at all costs!!!! Just like driving at night with crappy Volvo headlights and having to go to expensive extreams to fix that issue. I will also avoid driving at night as well as in the rain:)

2018 NH 48' Majestic

Archived