July 4th, long weekend.....

Kirk W

We were headed north to cooler weather, but decided to get off the road for the weekend at Carlsbad, NM. I will leave the roads to the amateurs for the holiday.

Old Glory is proudly flying in front of the trailer.

Be safe, honor America and our people serving in the armed forces and enjoy the 4th.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

I am working as a volunteer in Custer State Park all weekend. Hope everyone has a great and safe weekend.

2015 Itasca Ellipse 42QD

2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Hard Rock Edition

2021 Harley Street Glide Special 

Fulltimer

TXTiger - We just drove thru the park East to West doing a loop up to Hill City for lunch, and then back by Rushmore and Keystone back to the park we're in at Hermosa. Pretty good thunderstorm, with quarter size hail seen in Rapid City, and warnings of up to half dollar size, is blowing thru just 4 miles North East of us now. You guys that volunteer in Cuter, stay safe!!! And thanks for volunteering...

To all vets, including our OP - thank you all for serving!!!

Happy, safe, 4th to all,

Smitty

Be safe, have fun,

Smitty

04 CC Allure "RooII" - Our "E" ride for life!

Thanks for posting that Kirk! It's a great reminder - "Freedom is not free". It was purchased with the blood and sweat of members of the U.S.A. armed services.

2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA IN 1SG retired;Good Sam Life member,FMCA ." And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you--ask what you can do for your country.  John F. Kennedy 20 Jan 1961

Archived