Opting out of paper copy of Escapees Magazine

I got an email this morning reminding me that I can opt out of receiving a paper copy of Escapees Magazine and view a "flip book" version of it online instead. That sounds like a good idea to me, as our mail takes awhile to catch up to us and I end up paying extra postage to have it mailed. It also helps us keep a bit of the clutter down in the RV.

Has anyone else opted out? You can do so by logging into your Escapees account, scroll down to the quick links and the bottom of the page, and click on the "opt out" link.

Our "Here and There" Blog

2005 Safari Cheetah Motorhome

Has anyone else opted out? You can do so by logging into your Escapees account, scroll down to the quick links and the bottom of the page, and click on the "opt out" link.

Yup! I just get a "flipbook version available now" notice via email. I didn't know you could control it yourself though. Good tip! ~ Thanks

I got the same email and just replied back to cancel the paper copy. Next day had a response that it was done. Will see if it really happens.

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

I'm thinking about it. I want to use the flip book a bit more before I make the decision.

One question I have is...once you download the flip book, is there any way to save it, or does it have to be downloaded all over again if you didn't finish reading through the magazine on the first go around?

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

I frequently give old copies of my Escapees magazine to people we meet who either haven't heard of Escapees or are interested in them.

Barb

X2 or I leave them in the doctor office as there is nothing in many waiting rooms. Or a off shoot from my once local Kiwanis Club was take magazines to Nursing homes. Farming Magazines always were enjoyed by young and old. I say keep the paper coming that I acn enjoy when I no longer able to be among you.

Clay & Marcie Too old to play in the snow

Diesel pusher and previously 2 FW and small Class C

The magazines are great advertising for Escapees if left in libraries, RV parks, laundries, etc.

Waaaaay back in time, because we always left them behind, a RVer picked up one of ours which also had a form in it for joining and the form had a place for our name as a recommendation. The party joined and it happened to be SKP #50000. Both he and we received lots of goodies from the Club including free week stays at the SKP parks.

....which reminds me....where can I find the most recent SKP# used? It used to be prominent in the magazine but now I can't locate it.

Full-timed for 16 Years
Traveled 8 yr in a 2004 Newmar Dutch Star 40' Motorhome
and 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

Archived