The Class-less Class

Sandie & Jim

Ok Lee... here is a little diddy for you from us here in COLO with 4-letter words to describe our situation...

Today our RAIN turned to SNOW! It is COLD, and the WIND BLEW! So much SLOP, and I had to wear a COAT… being careful not to SLIP and FALL. BURR! Might be a good time to stay HOME and drink BEER. :D

Oh, are we bored or what? We will welcome the return of sunshine!!!!!

I'm in the Spadra COE Near Clarksville, AR. It's a beautiful campground with so many tree it's hard to find a place to look at the sky. The only problem is that there is a railroad track running alone the whole length of it. I'm going to check the post office and if general delivery is suitable I may have my mail sent here. I'd like to get that done and off my mind. The elevation is only 369' here so it will be much warmer here when that cold front catches up. Now if we can just get those people in Colorado to stop using those 4 letter words all the time.

Tom & Dianne Wartman
Class of 2012, and happy members of the Classless Class
2004 Newmar Mountain Aire MH
2005 Chevy Trailblazer

www.tdhomestead.blogspot.com

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, it's sn*wing in Mpls here again today. It's MAY people! I have never seen snow up here in May. That global climate change may be real. But, it may be it just shifted time. Dave says they always used to go ice skating the day after Thanksgiving and we haven't been able to do that in years. Except for the year we had the Halloween blizzard. At least it's not supposed to get cold enough to freeze my tanks as my RV sits out in the parking lot here.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Ok Lee... here is a little diddy for you from us here in COLO with 4-letter words to describe our situation...

Today our RAIN turned to SNOW! It is COLD, and the WIND BLEW! So much SLOP, and I had to wear a COAT… being careful not to SLIP and FALL. BURR! Might be a good time to stay HOME and drink BEER. :D

Watch your language girl or I'll send you to your room without TV.

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

Oh, you do make me chuckle, Lee :) Actually, I made a mistake, though... I don't even like beer, so here's another 4-letter one that better suits me. WINE! Yeah, that's better!

Stay safe! Hugs, D.

Watch your language girl or I'll send you to your room without TV.

Tom & Dianne Wartman
2005 Chevy Trailblazer

Got my pin loose and even managed to move it a little ways today. all of 70 miles and that's to the NORTH. No SNOW here, no RAIN here, no HAIL, here and no WIND here. What is here though is some of that BAAAAAAAAAAAAD Whiskey. That stuff helps on to ignore all the "EH's" you cna hear from where I'm sittin. :unsure:

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Oh, you do make me chuckle, Lee :) Actually, I made a mistake, though... I don't even like beer, so here's another 4-letter one that better suits me. WINE! Yeah, that's better!

Stay safe! Hugs, D.

Why can't you just say cranberry juice instead of using those nasty 4 letter words?

Lee (IYQ)<p>Moving from Campground to Campground so the Grim Reaper can't find me.http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyq/2013 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel pulling a 2008 Hornet TT with Hensley Arrow Hitch. Plus a 2015 Itasca Navion iQ 24v to run around in.

I'll try to do better in the future. Don't want to get my mouth washed out with soap! :D

Why can't you just say cranberry juice instead of using those nasty 4 letter words?

Tom & Dianne Wartman
2005 Chevy Trailblazer

I've noticed that there are a few members of the old Class of 2008 - 2009 that are not posting on this thread. I've posted the URL for the Classless thread on the Old thread to make it easier for them to find. I'd sure hate to loose them I loose too many friends just because of age. And the people in our group are about all the friends I have left. Well, I hope they are friends anyway. Or maybe it's just the language they have been hearing lately on this thread. LOL. Dianne I couldn't resist one last jab on that subject. LOL

It's beem raining all day. Not hard but just a drizzle. At least there is no wind and the temperature is 57. Cool but not cold. I got tired of watching it out my window so I went to the truck stop for lunch. When the dinner crowd busted up and thinned out, the waitress started to mop up the floor. I told her a good looking young lady like her should be able to get a better looking dance partner than that mop. She responded by saying yes but he leads so well. So we traded quibs the rest of the lunch hour. Some people will do anything on a rainy day.?"

Edited by IYQ

Got my pin loose and even managed to move it a little ways today. all of 70 miles and that's to the NORTH. No SNOW here, no RAIN here, no HAIL, here and no WIND here. What is here though is some of that BAAAAAAAAAAAAD Whiskey. That stuff helps on to ignore all the "EH's" you cna hear from where I'm sittin. :unsure:

Joe

EH? :ph34r:

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

Roger and Lynn arrived here at Cherry Creek this afternoon. After crossing Vail Pass and Eisenhower Tunnel then driving through Denver was ready to park it for a while. Great to see them again will talk more tomorrow. There is 3 of us here. Most of the snow melted today (6" to 8" on the grass)and it was only in the 40's. Come on warm weather were waiting.

Jeff

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

http://rvtravelswith...a.blogspot.com/

Ha ha ha. Made us laugh all the way up here.

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

Those classless people up in Colorado have used so many of those nasty 4 letter words that they have got my weatherman using them now. He is saying there is a 50% chance for Sn (AH Hemm) Frozen percipitation tonight and tomorrow. ARRRGGG. The darn stuff is following me. I found a place to get may propane bottle filled so I guess I'm ready for it. I've already gone completely bonkers sitting inside because of the rain. (People won't notice much differerce in my actions.) But a couple more days of this might send me over the edge.

Hang in there, Lee. The sun is shining again in Colorado for a second day after our winter weather! We are most grateful, and hope it will come your way. Having a gathering here tomorrow... Tina & Jeff, Lynn & Roger, Julie & Mike, and us. Will be good to reconnect with everyone, and you can bet we will talk about YOU! Maybe we can get a group photo :) Take care, Dianne & Tom

Those classless people up in Colorado have used so many of those nasty 4 letter words that they have got my weatherman using them now. He is saying there is a 50% chance for Sn (AH Hemm) Frozen percipitation tonight and tomorrow. ARRRGGG. The darn stuff is following me. I found a place to get may propane bottle filled so I guess I'm ready for it. I've already gone completely bonkers sitting inside because of the rain. (People won't notice much differerce in my actions.) But a couple more days of this might send me over the edge.

Tom & Dianne Wartman
2005 Chevy Trailblazer

Hang in there, Lee. The sun is shining again in Colorado for a second day after our winter weather! We are most grateful, and hope it will come your way. Having a gathering here tomorrow... Tina & Jeff, Lynn & Roger, Julie & Mike, and us. Will be good to reconnect with everyone, and you can bet we will talk about YOU! Maybe we can get a group photo :) Take care, Dianne & Tom

And you didn' t invite me to all your doings. I'm hurt. or is it that I'm thirsty for that Cranberry Juice you have in the frig. One way or the other it is great to meet others of the group out on the road. Now if I can just get rid of the extra pounds I picked up in Shawnee when I met Steve and Carol. You guys and gals have fun but NO SKIING.

Not retired yet, but fulltime living in our RV. Have been and will still be a member of 2016, but thought I would also fit in the classless class since the DW keeps saying "You have no class" :)

It will take a bit of reading to catch up with all that everyone has been doing so..... on to the read.

Safe travels everyone.

logo.png
imadtchmn (I'm a Dutchman)
1998 Chevy Silverado Dually 6.5L TB Diesel w/plenty of power mods
2004 Dutchmen Classic 33LRK 3 slides
Class of 2016 Come visit our Class

event.png

We're getting there one day at a time. Wishing for a fast forward button.

A bit of bad luck, When I got my mail last Saturday I found a bunch of charges to one of my accounts that I didn't make. 4 of them were from Philadelphia, PA and one from a Chic Filet in NJ. I wasn't able to get in touch with my bank until this morning and I was told to get to the bank as soon as possible to sign some affidavits. I ask if I should report the card stolen even though I still have the card. He said no they would issue another and it would go to my SD address. My card is set to expire at the end of this month anyway and I want the bank to get the new card and just hold it for me until I pick it up in person. So that's why I got the answer I did. I've been monitoring it online since and no more fraudulent charges have been made so I'll give up on the 250 miles a week and drive 300 miles a day to get there Thursday evening and be able to be in the bank first thing Friday morning. If it isn't one thing its another. The whole sum of the bad charges is less than $300 so that isn't too bad. Best I can figure is some one in a gas station got my card number off a charge at the pump back in Deming.

Any way because Dianne won't share her Cranberry Juice with me, LOL. I'm all hookup up and ready to head East in the morning. I really didn't want to get there this early. None of the campgrounds around there open untill May 15th. I'll have to go down to Marion, NC off the mountain to find a place to stay until then and drive the extra 35 miles up the mountain to get things done every day. AAAaaRRrrrGGGGgggg.

Not retired yet, but fulltime living in our RV. Have been and will still be a member of 2016, but thought I would also fit in the classless class since the DW keeps saying "You have no class" :)

It will take a bit of reading to catch up with all that everyone has been doing so..... on to the read.

Safe travels everyone.

Welcome aboard imadtchmn, You don't have to be crazy to join this group but it sure helps. Jump right in and talk to us. We'll probably take every thing you say out of context, emblish it until you don't recognize it, roll it around in the dirt for a while then throw it right back at you. But most of us are used to that, most of the group has a better half also, I don't. All I do is chase Cowgirls but I don't catch them because if I did I could no longer chase them.

A bit of bad luck, When I got my mail last Saturday I found a bunch of charges to one of my accounts that I didn't make. 4 of them were from Philadelphia, PA and one from a Chic Filet in NJ. I wasn't able to get in touch with my bank until this morning and I was told to get to the bank as soon as possible to sign some affidavits. I ask if I should report the card stolen even though I still have the card. He said no they would issue another and it would go to my SD address. My card is set to expire at the end of this month anyway and I want the bank to get the new card and just hold it for me until I pick it up in person. So that's why I got the answer I did. I've been monitoring it online since and no more fraudulent charges have been made so I'll give up on the 250 miles a week and drive 300 miles a day to get there Thursday evening and be able to be in the bank first thing Friday morning. If it isn't one thing its another. The whole sum of the bad charges is less than $300 so that isn't too bad. Best I can figure is some one in a gas station got my card number off a charge at the pump back in Deming.

Any way because Dianne won't share her Cranberry Juice with me, LOL. I'm all hookup up and ready to head East in the morning. I really didn't want to get there this early. None of the campgrounds around there open untill May 15th. I'll have to go down to Marion, NC off the mountain to find a place to stay until then and drive the extra 35 miles up the mountain to get things done every day. AAAaaRRrrrGGGGgggg.

Sorry, about your losses. This is the banker coming out in me. Why do you have to go to your own branch? Surely they can take affadavits at a local branch and have them sent over.

Doug and Toni Laird

2014 Nissan Versa

event.png

Wow Lee hope there aren't anymore charges out there and the bank doesn't hold you responsible. Like Toni says can't you just go to a branch somewhere instead of hurrying home?

Julie and Mike came to Cherry Creek Saturday for a good visit. We met at Dianne and Tom's RV. Roger and Lynn were there too. Had a campfire in the middle of the day and needed it.

Today Dianne and Tom went south to Alamosa and we went north to Loveland. Our daughter's wedding is this Saturday. Travel safe.

Tina and Jeff

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

http://rvtravelswith...a.blogspot.com/

Well you have to realize Lee stashes his money in an old mattress buried on a mountain top in NC. They don't use affidavits up there. He's going to have to hide and watch them rifling around in his mattress and jump out and carve on them. That's the way they do it back there. :rolleyes:

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

Hello all... we are now in Alamosa, CO where we will spend a couple of weeks. Will get to meet the newest grandchild, born in January and named after Tom :)

We had a great time with all gathered at Cherry Creek... our own little mini-Q-reunion. Now, everyone heads in different directions and we keep good thoughts for everyone with their different activities and events! If I can ever figure out how to resize a photo from Saturday, I will post it. Sure enjoyed time with Tina, Jeff, Lynn, Roger, Julie and Mike! (And, Lynn and Roger's daughter, too). Do you guys feel abandoned? We all went off and left you at Cherry Creek today :(

Lee - keeping good thoughts for you with the banking stuff. And, there will be plenty of Cranberry Juice for you when we are next together, to be sure!!!

It's asparagus season here in the San Luis Valley, and we plan to pick lots of the wild stuff and fill our freezers! Nancy and Dave will join us here next week... oh, what fun we will have trapsing around filling our bags with this seasonal treat. And, as promised, we will be sure to bring you some, Delcie and Freddy, provided the asparagus gods are smiling on us!

Take care, everyone! Enjoy the ride!

Edited by tdhomestead

Tom & Dianne Wartman
2005 Chevy Trailblazer

Welcome aboard imadtchmn, You don't have to be crazy to join this group but it sure helps. Jump right in and talk to us. We'll probably take every thing you say out of context, emblish it until you don't recognize it, roll it around in the dirt for a while then throw it right back at you. But most of us are used to that, most of the group has a better half also, I don't. All I do is chase Cowgirls but I don't catch them because if I did I could no longer chase them.

Hmmm, just the way I like it, warm and cozy. I would chase the Cowgirls too, but I think the DW would get a case of the you know what if I did.

Thanks for the welcome IYQ.

logo.png
imadtchmn (I'm a Dutchman)
1998 Chevy Silverado Dually 6.5L TB Diesel w/plenty of power mods
2004 Dutchmen Classic 33LRK 3 slides
Class of 2016 Come visit our Class

event.png

We're getting there one day at a time. Wishing for a fast forward button.

We really enjoyed touching base with Tom, Dianne, Tina, Jeff, Mike and Julie and yes it's a bit lonely now here at Cherry. But, we're sure liking spending some quality time with our girls. We made good use of Jeff's firewood last evening and thanks again Tom for delivering it stacked at our site! Can't wait to see you guys again and get some more of that goooood whiskey.

Hoping to take the Rooster in to a truck wash today. It's one dirty bird from all that Rocky Mountain slush we picked up crossing the Divide. Somehow I lost the keys to my truck yesterday and had to get a new one from the dealer...$205...ouch, what a rip!

Tom & Dianne, your two strange neighbors are still here (I think). Haven't seen the gal with the tent and gear strewn all over since you left but her stuff is...The guy on your other side finally came out of his little pup tent yesterday and staggered to the shower house...hopefully, he took full advantage of the facility. He staggered back, climbed in and haven't seen him out since. Not too worried about him borrowing some of my stuff as he doesn't seem to have a vehicle to put it in and run. This big city camping sure is interesting! Stay safe everybody and happy trails...Roger & Lynn

Roger & Lynn Rempe

Class of 2012 & "Class-less"!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime" -- Mark Twain (Innocents Abroad)

We really enjoyed touching base with Tom, Dianne, Tina, Jeff, Mike and Julie and yes it's a bit lonely now here at Cherry. But, we're sure liking spending some quality time with our girls. We made good use of Jeff's firewood last evening and thanks again Tom for delivering it stacked at our site! Can't wait to see you guys again and get some more of that goooood whiskey.

Hoping to take the Rooster in to a truck wash today. It's one dirty bird from all that Rocky Mountain slush we picked up crossing the Divide. Somehow I lost the keys to my truck yesterday and had to get a new one from the dealer...$205...ouch, what a rip!

Tom & Dianne, your two strange neighbors are still here (I think). Haven't seen the gal with the tent and gear strewn all over since you left but her stuff is...The guy on your other side finally came out of his little pup tent yesterday and staggered to the shower house...hopefully, he took full advantage of the facility. He staggered back, climbed in and haven't seen him out since. Not too worried about him borrowing some of my stuff as he doesn't seem to have a vehicle to put it in and run. This big city camping sure is interesting! Stay safe everybody and happy trails...Roger & Lynn

Ouch is right. Hope you get another cut. We hide a second key in the bed of the truck. Had to use it yesterday and we were glad we did.

Campfire in the daytime. Ha ha but I guess that's what you have to do when it's cold.

Hate to say it but I wish it would cool down a bit here.

Doug and Toni Laird

2014 Nissan Versa

event.png