Where did you land?

8 hours ago, Kirk Wood said:

The Peterson name for Escapees is gone but Carr looks bright as Travis now has two boys! 

The Peterson name will never be gone as long as many of us remember Joe and Kay. If not for them, there would be no Escapees.

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

1 hour ago, sandsys said:

The Peterson name will never be gone as long as many of us remember Joe and Kay.

I knew them well and especially Kay. She was the most caring person that I was ever fortunate enough to have met. None the less, they are gone, although not forgotten.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

We started out from Bella Vista, Arkansas on 1 Sep 2001 and after 11 years on the road we ended up back in Bella Vista but only spent 82 days here the first 2 years after we bought another home here.  We spent 15 winters living on our 42 foot Sailboat in Pearl Harbor HI 3-4 months on the boat and then on the road on mainland the other 8-9 months.  When the sailboat no longer was fun we gave it to our son who has lived in HI since 04/86.  Now my older brother and youngest sister live in Bella Vista.  NWA is great the cost of living is 13 percent below the national average. No state income tax on SS or Military Retirement.  The electricity kwh rate is the third lowest in the country.  Mild winters and beautiful country, it was had not to come back.

Dennis

USA Master Sergeant Ret.

Roger and Toni,

I see you're at the Wiiliamsburg RV and Camping. Tried to send you a PM. We're at Bethpage Campground in Urbanna. Would like to get up with you. Pat and I have a few questions about a homebase in Florida. Send me a PM.

Al

4 hours ago, Ski said:

Roger and Toni,

I see you're at the Wiiliamsburg RV and Camping. Tried to send you a PM. We're at Bethpage Campground in Urbanna. Would like to get up with you. Pat and I have a few questions about a homebase in Florida. Send me a PM.

Al

Hi Al,

I have not had any luck with PM since the forum update.  The best way to reach us is via email (k4rs at k4rs dot com).  We look forward to hearing from you.

Safe Travels...

Roger, K4RS and Toni, K1TS
Amateur Radio Operators - Motorcycle Riders (Harley Davidson Tri-Glide Ultra)

Fulltime from 2003-2016 - Now longtime RVers

On the road, living the dream...
Ford F-250 Super Duty 7.3 liter diesel and Forest River XLR Toyhauler. 

Position report via amateur radio

Anyone looking for a cheap condo?

I want you to see a property at Edina Realty, Inc.
To view this property, visit the link below: 
https://www.edinarealty.com/homes-for-sale/401-E-Burnsville-Parkway-210-Burnsville-MN-55337-4998047

This is a great place to land! Indoor pool and parking to make winter easy. Shopping, parks, art center, bus station all walking distance.

Unit has been sold. 9-1-18

On 8/28/2018 at 10:30 AM, bobsallyh said:

k4rs, good to see you on here. We met you folks years ago at the Golden Corral in Yuma, AZ. I believe it was either Thanksgiving or Christmas.  

I am a regular reader but don't post a lot here on the forum.  Good to hear from you and hope all is well in your camp.

Safe Travels...

Roger, K4RS and Toni, K1TS
Amateur Radio Operators - Motorcycle Riders (Harley Davidson Tri-Glide Ultra)

Fulltime from 2003-2016 - Now longtime RVers

On the road, living the dream...
Ford F-250 Super Duty 7.3 liter diesel and Forest River XLR Toyhauler. 

Position report via amateur radio

• 1 month later...

Archived